India's politics !

Some1

Focusing on ________
Angel_Eyes said:
siyani discussion chaunda kaun hai aithe, je main india baare kuj opinion mange ta is layi coz i love the place, or else why wud i even care ? i didnt ask why bush is ruling here, who gives damn.

ethe di corruption baare enne bothered ni kyonki aseen taan indians aan india di corruption saanu jaada bother kardi aa

:an :an

vaise apne speedy paaji ....india kadon ja re aa.......sudhar karan.....te education tan india di vi marri ni aa.....othe kyon ni layi........sorry didi ...no offence .......per mere ton reh ni ho reha.....pajji da yahoo ID tan deo

J@tti

..Majajan..
It's not like we love India any less, but if something is not right, you have to admit it's not right. And I really don't see anything wrong with discussing our shortcoming, in fact I see it as an important step towards rectifying problems. Thoughts transform into actions.

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
we_hustle_fo_lyfe said:
vaise apne speedy paaji ....india kadon ja re aa.......sudhar karan.....te education tan india di vi marri ni aa.....othe kyon ni layi........sorry didi ...no offence .......per mere ton reh ni ho reha.....pajji da yahoo ID tan deo

paaji da yahoo id vi ehi hai speedy250kmph, kamm te ne is time yahoo te nahi hann, mainu das dao i will make sure he know wat u wanna tell !

Well, first of all, i havent checked all the posts but here's wht i feel about indian politicians. I know there r tons out there who are useless and not worth keeping in the country forget about making them leaders. If we find faults there are plenty. However, if we look at the bright side we will find tons of reasons to still believe in the system. India is the second fastest growing economy for past 20 years, and i that cant happen without some good politicians or leaders. As long as i remember, we have had lots of ministers with criminal records but everytime the Prime Minister is chosen he happens to be the best possible candidate. Rajiv Gandhi, PV Narsimha Rao, Atal Bihari VAjpayee, and the latest Manmohan Singh. The last one being so highly educated that i dont think any country in the world has had PM of such high caliber. I went through his resume/CV once and its shocking how much a human being can achieve in one life term. So to conclude, there might be several bad elements who get highlighted but hidden behind are thousands of hard working,patriotic and intelligent guys working towards the progress of the nation. These other politician do slow us down but cant stop us.
And i think the onus is on us to take voting system seriously. We cannot undermine the power of a Democracy.

J@tti

..Majajan..
Ankur_Scorpio said:
Well, first of all, i havent checked all the posts but here's wht i feel about indian politicians. I know there r tons out there who are useless and not worth keeping in the country forget about making them leaders. If we find faults there are plenty. However, if we look at the bright side we will find tons of reasons to still believe in the system. India is the second fastest growing economy for past 20 years, and i that cant happen without some good politicians or leaders. As long as i remember, we have had lots of ministers with criminal records but everytime the Prime Minister choosen is the best possible candidate. Rajiv Gandhi, PV Narsimha Rao, Atal Bihari VAjpayee, and the lastest Manhohan Singh. The last one being so highly educated that i dont think any country in the world has had PM of such high caliber. I went through his resume/CV once and its shocking how much a human being can achieve in one life term. So to conclude, there might be several bad elements who get highlighted but hidden behind are thousands of hard working,patriotic and intelligent guys working towards the progress of the nation. These other politician do slow us down but cant stop us.
And i think the onus is on us to take voting system seriously. We cannot undermine the power of a Democracy.

Well said :wah

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
Ankur_Scorpio said:
Well, first of all, i havent checked all the posts but here's wht i feel about indian politicians. I know there r tons out there who are useless and not worth keeping in the country forget about making them leaders. If we find faults there are plenty. However, if we look at the bright side we will find tons of reasons to still believe in the system. India is the second fastest growing economy for past 20 years, and i that cant happen without some good politicians or leaders. As long as i remember, we have had lots of ministers with criminal records but everytime the Prime Minister is chosen he happens to be the best possible candidate. Rajiv Gandhi, PV Narsimha Rao, Atal Bihari VAjpayee, and the latest Manmohan Singh. The last one being so highly educated that i dont think any country in the world has had PM of such high caliber. I went through his resume/CV once and its shocking how much a human being can achieve in one life term. So to conclude, there might be several bad elements who get highlighted but hidden behind are thousands of hard working,patriotic and intelligent guys working towards the progress of the nation. These other politician do slow us down but cant stop us.

Agreed !

MeHRaM

sadial
sabb bloody nikammi janta kuthi hoee aa nira gandd bharia !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bass paise bnauna dia machina laian saaria ne.........han houu koi ikk adda bachia hoya.........