Aa jao bhi saare serious discussions vaale - new topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
good going everyone, SP and panjaban, thanks for ur views.
main jo vi likheya si it was just a thought, and i am glad to read ur views on it too....thanks everyone

pps309

Prime VIP
I read your full post and also all of other members views.

main punjabi ch kuch likhna mangda: " Jehra apna eh insani mann aa...ae badi hi tedi cheez aa. Eh hamesha apne andar, apne aas-paros nu shad ke duje dha te khusi labhda"

very rare People try to seek hapiness within themselves are very near to them. Those who seek are blesses with happy life.

Regarding khalistaniz...I feel pity for all those who clutter mail boxes, threads in forums and knowing that they cannot earn Khalistan sitting here and still doing the same. I do not know what they are trying to achieve by protesting in front of capitol hill or just swearing on 15th August Independence day Parade in some cities abroad.
May be tehy are gettting some internal satisfaction or hapiness that they did something good for their religion or cause...:). I will say it is good if they are getting some happiness but I do not think so even they are getting that......I really feel pity for them.

Actually Internet is a very good thing to come and live in the idealistic world or world of fantasies. Internet gives people an illusionary world to dream about their real world dreams getting fulfilled and blah blah.
Jo sab kamm appa bahar real world ch nahi kar sakde we can do them on internet and feel happy.

Sometimes I think that the amount of gyan and siksha ppl distribute on Internet, if 10% of that they would use in their real world they would have done wonders.

Now regarding fights in gurudwaras and going or not going to Gurudwaras. It is individuals thinking, for what purpose he goes to Gurudwara. For me it does not matter whether it is Gurudwara in Bangalore, Boston, Punjab or anywhere. I go to bow down in front of Guru Granth Sahib ji, I go to do prayer. It does not mattter to me. For me all Gurudwaras are same. If someone is doing wrong deeds there, he will get the same back. God is present there and is seeing everything.

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
hanji PPS paaji i totally agree with every single word written by you and respect and admire your thinking a lot.
Ji vo main likhya it just came out of a discussion with my roomie, asi baithe kayi vaar bahut galla kar jandiya haan and she doesnt go online, has never joined any forum and pretty much lives in a real world. I am actually thankful to god for having me met such a good personality and tuhadi is gall te main vi gaur karungi ki asal jindagi ch vi sab kuj apnayiye, hanji kuj sapne hann jo poore karna chaundi haan is life ch, par shayad naam de baad MD lagg jaan de baad saukha ho jau ohna sapneya nu jindagi ch sakaar karna, filhaal ta aithe apne views likh ke te tuhade sareya de parke i can build those dreams.

but i am so thankful for ur post pps paaji, it always feels good to read what u write, coz i always think ki tusi bahut balance soch laike chalde o.

te gurdwara sahib ji di gall main sirf is karke keeti si ki apne bache is sounrty ch ki sikhde aa es sab to te fer maape kehnde aa ki bacheya nu keh keh thakk jayida gurdware jaan nu tayar nahi hunde , shayad eho jeyiaa galla bacheya te psychological asar kar jandia ne te ohna di khich ghat sakdi hai. Tuhade mere vargeya nu ta es sab naal koi farak nahi painda, coz we know our reasons to go to gurdwara, plus asi vadde ho gaye, india ch jamme pale, main sirf ajj di paneeri jo ki 5-10 saal di hai ohdi gall kardi si ......te that too just to know everyone's thoughts abt it, not on a serious note than that.

pps309

Prime VIP
Thanks bahen ji for admiring my post.

I was not pointing at you in perosn for anything I wrote in the post.
I will tell you it is very common and general. I was talking about human nature.

God give you strength, wisdom and power to do the good things and may you live upto your dreams.

Now regarding your last parragraph, that is really a cause of concern. Groups, politics is happening at most of the Gurughars. Rabb enna nu changi mat bakshe.
Atleast Guru Granth Sahib ji di hi maan maryada da dhyan rakh lain.

It is tough for so called edhar di paneeri. I will not blame them. I feel parents have big role to play. Ik bacha apne ghar de mahoul to bohat kuch sikhda.

I remember an old saying: Charity begins at home.

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
Thanks bahen ji for admiring my post.

I was not pointing at you in perosn for anything I wrote in the post.
I will tell you it is very common and general. I was talking about human nature.

God give you strength, wisdom and power to do the good things and may you live upto your dreams.

Now regarding your last parragraph, that is really a cause of concern. Groups, politics is happening at most of the Gurughars. Rabb enna nu changi mat bakshe.
Atleast Guru Granth Sahib ji di hi maan maryada da dhyan rakh lain.

It is tough for so called edhar di paneeri. I will not blame them. I feel parents have big role to play. Ik bacha apne ghar de mahoul to bohat kuch sikhda.

I remember an old saying: Charity begins at home.

na na PPS paaji personally nahi laya main kuj vi, but its always good to learn something good from what others suggest. main ta eh thread vi kise personal opinion naal nahi banaya, it just came out of from a discussion with someone and i felt liek posting the issues here, eh ta jo discusssion hoyi si o likheya and i was wondering how others think abt it.

and yes u r very right, charity begins at home, it so does.

Panjaban

*~DoAbAn~*
Hey, great discussion there, pps309 and angel_eyes.
Guys, this is another big issue in Gurudwaras, fights. The last time i went to da gurudwara here in colorado, i had to sit in there, baaki sangat de naal, and listen to some members (Gurughar de pardhaan or watever) argue about their personal matters regarding money, right before the Ardaas.
Pata ni matt kithey challe jaandi ah ohna di k lokki waheguru ji de charna vich matha takken lai aye ne ja ohna di bakwas sunn-an lai? I wish i cud stand up and actually say somethin but i was helpless...my parents actually jst decided not to go to the gurudwara as often, cuz im sure u will all also think it wud b waste of time and pointless listenin to thier arguments wen u knw they aint listenin to wat da sanngat hav to say.

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala
ajj kal te Gurudwareaan wich chadhave te badi ladhai hunid rehndi hai...kayi committee members diyaan te bas chadhave te hi nazar hundi hai...ki zamanna aa gyaa :n

pps309

Prime VIP
Hey, great discussion there, pps309 and angel_eyes.
Guys, this is another big issue in Gurudwaras, fights. The last time i went to da gurudwara here in colorado, i had to sit in there, baaki sangat de naal, and listen to some members (Gurughar de pardhaan or watever) argue about their personal matters regarding money, right before the Ardaas.
Pata ni matt kithey challe jaandi ah ohna di k lokki waheguru ji de charna vich matha takken lai aye ne ja ohna di bakwas sunn-an lai? I wish i cud stand up and actually say somethin but i was helpless...my parents actually jst decided not to go to the gurudwara as often, cuz im sure u will all also think it wud b waste of time and pointless listenin to thier arguments wen u knw they aint listenin to wat da sanngat hav to say.

What I will like to suggest is that please do not stop going to Gurudwaras due to some annoying reasons like this.
You are right, you are there to pray, not to listen all that.
You have all the right to stand up and tell them not to disturb other people.

Panjaban

*~DoAbAn~*
What I will like to suggest is that please do not stop going to Gurudwaras due to some annoying reasons like this.
You are right, you are there to pray, not to listen all that.
You have all the right to stand up and tell them not to disturb other people.
Haanji tusi sahi keha saanu gurughar jaana banndh ni karna chahida, and we shud stand up and actually say sumthin but i bet everyone else, who truely wud think it was a right thing to do, wud deny da fact and simply say "it was disrespectful" or sumthin.
All u said was very true, par Veer apni sunnda kon ah?

pps309

Prime VIP
Haanji tusi sahi keha saanu gurughar jaana banndh ni karna chahida, and we shud stand up and actually say sumthin but i bet everyone else, who truely wud think it was a right thing to do, wud deny da fact and simply say "it was disrespectful" or sumthin.
All u said was very true, par Veer apni sunnda kon ah?
We can say samething in a respect ful manner...its bit tricky.
yeah..i know its very hard. I had pointed some ppl few times, sometimes I also just ignore them...thinking ke agle nu bura lagu ya galat samjhu.

Par pata bahen ji.....sometime we have to be strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.