India's politics !

speedy250kmph

Foxymophandlemama
J@tti said:
I disagree with you on this, you should be the first one to point out your weakness. To rectify something you must first recognise it.
Knowing your weakness in mind shud be enuff...
its sounds to me like a handicaaped guy screaming "Main Langrraa.. main langrraa"
Well we're all aware of our corrupt politicians, arent we?
That doesnt make MY INDIA a piece of shit.

Some1

Focusing on ________
check the billionaire list ...

check the business empires in india

bollywood *cough*

*cough* HOT brownies *cough*

rofl

:an

baachon labh ke daoon stats :an

speedy250kmph

Foxymophandlemama
Can you expect a country like Australia cud be politically corrupt?
But as a matter of fact it is... its just the two party system in these western countries, which has made the corruptiopn here so systamatic and invisible.

Here
http://www.smuggled.com/arc1.htm
the fat bastards' corruption stories.. Maybe they can make you feel better.
and America baare te saareya nu pata kii haal ae othe.. India sirf taa raula painda, othe da media chaat masaale da barraa shaukeen ae..

jaY said:
check the billionaire list ...

check the business empires in india

bollywood *cough*

*cough* HOT brownies *cough*

rofl

:an

baachon labh ke daoon stats :an

billionaires huh......tusin mittal vargeyan di gal karde hone....

vaise eh billionaires kehre coountry ch rehnde aa. pata??.....:wink :wink :wink
india ch kyon ni rehnde......

te hot brownies di gal tan na hi kar toon hun....toon koi example de....ohda answer main daun

Some1

Focusing on ________
lol when did i say there isnt corruption outside india ?

2 party system ... canada aajo .. no1 wants to vote for any party :an

aa haal aa .. education scandle patani kehre kehre scandle :an

ethe di corruption baare enne bothered ni kyonki aseen taan indians aan india di corruption saanu jaada bother kardi aa :an

speedy250kmph

Foxymophandlemama
Angel_Eyes said:
Isnt it great, how we have politicians who walk into parliament holding their dhotis and all they care about is the "kursi". Majority are like that, and they come from some ill-backgrounds, What makes me wonder is how do our people elect these "hooligans of the days" to rule them? This majority defeats the purpose of the sensible people in the picture too. I know we cant make any difference in Indian corruption and politics system here sitting miles away, but if we can share our views abt it here, i'll really appreciate it, coz some day someone may stand up for things ....Ur views are most welcome here !

like here's mulayam singh yadav, kehnde ne back in da days eh UP de dakooa nu awde ghar ch panah dende si...so does he deserve to be the man in power?
Baby mein suniya BUSH ne OSAMA nu create kitta c.. Gulf cold war de time te... train v kitta c.... How does he deserve to rule America then????

Some1

Focusing on ________
we_hustle_fo_lyfe said:
billionaires huh......tusin mittal vargeyan di gal karde hone....

vaise eh billionaires kehre coountry ch rehnde aa. pata??.....:wink :wink :wink
india ch kyon ni rehnde......

te hot brownies di gal tan na hi kar toon hun....toon koi example de....ohda answer main daun

wipro .. da owner india rahenda ke bahar ? tatas birlas ambanis ... dont tell me they aint worth nething :slap india rahende ke bahar ? :an

tainu kyon dawaan examples :slap tainu ki pata :slap

toon jaa jaake whiteys te blackeys vekh :wacko:wacko:wacko rofl rofl

Some1

Focusing on ________
speedy250kmph said:
Baby mein suniya BUSH ne OSAMA nu create kitta c.. Gulf cold war de time te... train v kitta c.... How does he deserve to rule America then????

he does not :an:an

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
well anu thats wat i was pointing too that its these politicains who make our India back and i did say that us sitting here miles away is not gonna make a diff but someday if someone does wanna stand up nothing wrong in getting other people's views.......And India is the best country in the world, coz no matta what its got things that make it better than lot of these western countries taken the poverty, populations and AIDS factor away....
All i was saying was that people shud be more aware chosing their leaders, Why chose lalu yadav, mulayam singh, rabri devi when u got navjot sidhu, jasbir gill, manmohan singh, george farnandez, Vilasraodekhmukh, people liek andhra pradesh's CM....people who do wanna work for the country, bring it to right track even they cant do their jobs right coz the majority is these Dhotivalle kursi obsessed politicians, End of the day they are all politicains but there are people in the system who want to make it better, and our public still choses Lalu, rabri
I did not say nothing dissing India and somebody please close this thread main apne ghar naraaz karke public discussion cho ki laina !

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
speedy250kmph said:

he doesnt ...whoever made the dumb choice to vote him is seeing da results now.....everything is downhill eva since he came into power and the world is a bloody mess

Some1

Focusing on ________
Angel_Eyes said:
And India is the best country in the world, coz no matta what its got things that make it better than lot of these western countries taken the poverty, populations and AIDS factor away....

u cant really pick nd choose :gig:gig

india's da whole package :squint:squint

jaY said:

wipro .. da owner india rahenda ke bahar ? tatas birlas ambanis ... dont tell me they aint worth nething :slap india rahende ke bahar ? :an

tainu kyon dawaan examples :slap tainu ki pata :slap

toon jaa jaake whiteys te blackeys vekh :wacko:wacko:wacko rofl rofl

jo vi aa...:sleepy :sleepy

i m with angel_eyes :an :an :an

ohne jo keha theek keha...
...india da tan mara hi haal aa.......kuch ni banna ehda.....:hit

speedy250kmph

Foxymophandlemama
Yaar read the initial post and see how we guys reacted. Sm1 didnt even hasitated to call India a peice of shit... How can you guys take such dissin'??
well i cant... delete them posts sm1 please
and wherever this shit word is appearing

speedy250kmph

Foxymophandlemama
we_hustle_fo_lyfe said:
jo vi aa...:sleepy :sleepy

i m with angel_eyes :an :an :an

ohne jo keha theek keha...
...india da tan mara hi haal aa.......kuch ni banna ehda.....:hit
Brother singh.. may be you shud use ur right to remain silent at times...