India's politics !

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
we_hustle_fo_lyfe said:
.kuch ni banna ehda.....:hit

banan nu ban vi sakda chote paaji banaun vaale vi haige par ohna da count na banan den valeya to bahtu ghatt hai
i was watching da news last nite and there's something going on with jaya bachan's political career, she is from samajvadi janta party, besides these other parties focusing on the good for the country, are all focusing on that one thing and making it a blunder ..........like why cant they do the rigth stuff and leave her problem to her and her own party, but all they need is masala to diss each other and fight, who cares abt the public
and then there was this other thing, somebody attacked a mandir, now whoeva party support was that, other parties got the stuff to make a bigger deal here too, they just wanna pull each others dhotis............and suffers who in da end "public"
I didnt say i dont like india , i love the common man of india, But i hate India's politics !

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
Pouchie close da thread i guess people are happy here with wat u wearing wat u feel like doing, wat u ate, say somethig abt the person before, and deol family here, serious discussion dont matter and we call ourselves open-minded . if this can happen here among educated open-brains, i dont blame those politicains at all ! Shub Rartri

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
speedy250kmph said:
Brother singh.. may be you shud use ur right to remain silent at times...

ohnu kyon kehnde o kuj, bacha hai je bacheya de thought koi sunega hi nahi chahe o galat hon ja theek ta ohnnu ni asliyat dassu kaun

speedy250kmph

Foxymophandlemama
Angel_Eyes said:
Pouchie close da thread i guess people are happy here with wat u wearing wat u feel like doing, wat u ate, say somethig abt the person before, and deol family here, serious discussion dont matter and we call ourselves open-minded . if this can happen here among educated open-brains, i dont blame those politicains at all ! Shub Rartri
Ki problem ae tuhadi
Open minded oo te openly address v karo.. PPL bana ke rakhta apne husband nu v:uann

Angel_Eyes said:
banan nu ban vi sakda chote paaji banaun vaale vi haige par ohna da count na banan den valeya to bahtu ghatt hai
i was watching da news last nite and there's something going on with jaya bachan's political career, she is from samajvadi janta party, besides these other parties focusing on the good for the country, are all focusing on that one thing and making it a blunder ..........like why cant they do the rigth stuff and leave her problem to her and her own party, but all they need is masala to diss each other and fight, who cares abt the public
and then there was this other thing, somebody attacked a mandir, now whoeva party support was that, other parties got the stuff to make a bigger deal here too, they just wanna pull each others dhotis............and suffers who in da end "public"
I didnt say i dont like india , i love the common man of india, But i hate India's politics !

wade sis tusin vi ethe hi hon main vi......dekh lena...es janam ch tan kuch ni ho sakda...bahvain jor la lo..........pata mainoo main chotan tuhade ton.....per sab janda....ah jehri count alli gal karde hon na .....eh count kade ni vadhni....atleat agle 100 saal tak tan ni

speedy250kmph

Foxymophandlemama
Angel_Eyes said:
ohnu kyon kehnde o kuj, bacha hai je bacheya de thought koi sunega hi nahi chahe o galat hon ja theek ta ohnnu ni asliyat dassu kaun
Aaye haaye.. bacheya di chachiji... 1 chummi ta deo jaraa:wub

Some1

Focusing on ________
doven sudhar jo hun :slap rofl :an

main mod. banan laggi si siyaane lokaan noon :slap

par tuseen taan niyaane on :gig :gig :gig

Some1

Focusing on ________
Angel_Eyes said:

20 saal da bacha :an:an :haha:haha:haha:haha:haha

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
jaY said:
doven sudhar jo hun :slap rofl :an

main mod. banan laggi si siyaane lokaan noon :slap

par tuseen taan niyaane on :gig :gig :gig

siyani discussion chaunda kaun hai aithe, je main india baare kuj opinion mange ta is layi coz i love the place, or else why wud i even care ? i didnt ask why bush is ruling here, who gives damn.

J@tti

..Majajan..
speedy250kmph said:
Knowing your weakness in mind shud be enuff...
its sounds to me like a handicaaped guy screaming "Main Langrraa.. main langrraa"
Well we're all aware of our corrupt politicians, arent we?
That doesnt make MY INDIA a piece of shit.

lols.. what's wrong with discussing your weakness? and congrats on getting ownership of India :haha