Dasam Granth Not Authored By Guru Gobind Singh Ji

full_taur

Re: Dasam Granth Not Authored By Guru Go

hinduism is not "based" on the caste system.
every religion emphasizes the equality of all human beings.
so also hinduism.

the caste system is the "contribution" of hindus themselves.
but that does not mean that their religion sanctions it.

anyway, i've not read the whole thread .. so bhul chuk maaf

So true. That's what I meant that the caste system & other things are so tightly coupled to hinduism now, that they are almost part of religion now. and that is why Guru Nanak Dev ji tried to educate everyone about those practices.

Sorry mate, as I said earlier I'm not against any relion or any faith. To me everyone is equal and I want good for everyone. SARBAT DA BHALA....

pps309

Prime VIP

^ pps veere je sgpc di manni jave ta asin tusi bhi 'patit' singh aa, fer ta sannu bhi sikhan de mamle vich dakhal den da hakk nahi.

https://www.unp.me/f15/sgpc-definition-of-sehajdhari-sikhs-39461/
chalo patit singh hi sahi, kisse tarah ta association rakhde aa.
Kuch lok ta edda hi "begani shadi mein abdulla diwana" turre firde aa.

Baki rahi gal SGPC di, je oh chaj de hunde. Apna kamm imandari nal karde ta saade varge patit nu bolan da mauka hi nahi si milna. Par oh ta aap Badal di jholi ch digge hoye aa, te Badal agge BJP naal, fer BJP RSS naal...pata ni kitthe kitthe.

pps309

Prime VIP

"]YouTube - Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji Seminar - Swami Brahmdev

Swami Brahmdev talks about Dasam Granth in the light of the intricacies of literary discourse. What is literature? How the ideas flow through the pen of a writer. He argues that one needs intelligence as well as basic intellect to grasp these basic concepts. And every human being ought to possess this basic intelligence.

Ramta

-

ਜੌ ਬੰਦਾ ਸਿੰਘ ਹੀ ਨੀ ਹੈ ਫੇਰ ਬੇਮਤਲਬ ਕਯੌੰ ਸਿਖ ਮਸਲੇ ਚ ਦਖਲ ਦੇ ਰਯਾ.
ਅਸਲ ਚ ਮਸਲੇ ਸਾਰੇ ਏਨਾ ਦੀ ਹੀ ਦੇਨ ਹਨ. ਏਨਾ ਦਾ ਪੂਰਾ ਜੌਰ ਲਗਾ ਸਿਖੰਾ ਨੂ ਭੁਮਭਲਭੂਸੇ ਪਾਊਨ ਤੇ. ਹਰ ਗੁਰਸਿਖ਼ ਨੂ ਅਖੌਤੀਯਾੰ ਤੌ ਦੂਰ ਹੀ ਰਹਨਾ ਚਾਹੀਦਾ.

Supposing I really am not a from a Sikh family as you say, why should Sikhism be so
unapproachable to me. You don't want to discuss any religious matter with somebody
who is not a Sikh.

OK... There are no other categories, only two categories. Either you are a Keshdhari,
then you are a saint.... Just by being a Keshdhari you are a saint, you are saved,
because you believe in "One God", and one holy book, the SGGS. These three things
believed is enough for you to be a Gurmukh. And those who are not any of these are
all Patit.

It is impossible to communicate. I have tried my best, but if you are not a Sikh then how
can you understand? There is no question of any dialogue: you are not a Sikh.

But Nanak himself was not a Sikh when he was born. Was he a Patit? And can you tell me
who converted Nanak to Sikhism? He was never converted. Just as Jesus remained a Jew,
Nanak remained a Hindu all his life; Sikhism is something that started after his death.

So if Nanak, a Patit, can attain enlightenment to become the messenger of God,
can't I discuss the message?

What is the fear? I am opening myself to you, to be saved by you. Save me--
and if you cannot save me then let me try to save you

Thanks

-

pps309

Prime VIP

Prabh bhave ta Patit udhare.....

Gurbani kehndi aa ke patit v udhar jaande. Gurbani parr ke Guru de larr lag je oh v udar jaande, par edda forums to baith kar patit udhar hunda main pelli vaar vekhya..................:rofl

pps309

Prime VIP

-

Supposing I really am not a from a Sikh family as you say, why should Sikhism be so
unapproachable to me. You don't want to discuss any religious matter with somebody
who is not a Sikh.

OK... There are no other categories, only two categories. Either you are a Keshdhari,
then you are a saint.... Just by being a Keshdhari you are a saint, you are saved,
because you believe in "One God", and one holy book, the SGGS. These three things
believed is enough for you to be a Gurmukh. And those who are not any of these are
all Patit.

It is impossible to communicate. I have tried my best, but if you are not a Sikh then how

But Nanak himself was not a Sikh when he was born. Was he a Patit? And can you tell me
who converted Nanak to Sikhism? He was never converted. Just as Jesus remained a Jew,
Nanak remained a Hindu all his life; Sikhism is something that started after his death.

Thanks

-

I need response from UNP members for something marked red above.

full_taur

-

who is not a Sikh.

all Patit.

Thanks

Sikhism is not unapproachable. Infact sikhism is one panth which welcomes all. Sikhism says that be close to God and stay in whichever religion you are, wherever you are, Just be close to god and naam simran karo bas. Be it allah, raam or waheguru. Bas NAAM SIMRAN.

The problem is of the attitude of some people. They just forget that SIKH means a student, a disciple. So if you want to approach sikhism or want to learn something, then be a student first. As a student, learn and understand the philosophy, essence of sikhism and then later on even if you want to be a critic, thats fine. But first be a student. Be humble and there are prime examples in sikhism of being humble.

Well Guru Nanak Dev Ji, he is the one who started a separate sect, a separate panth and that's what is called SIKHISM. Guru Nanak gave us mool mantar. What will sikhism be without Japji saahib. So it was Guru Nanak who started sikhism and to say that he was not a sikh wont be right.Sikhism does not start after Guru Nanak or sikhism does not start with Guru Gobind Singh ji instead Sikhism started with Guru Nanak dev ji.

About saving, who the hell are we to save you. Pray to god, meditate then you can be saved and so can we. Guru de lad laggo.

About categories, there is only one category i.e. a gurmukh. A gurmukh can be of any religion. Gurmukh word can be found many times in SGGS, which correctly defines what gurmukh is.

One Holy Book: For you its just like a book but for people like me its my GURU and there are very many reasons for me to consider SGGS as my Guru.

pps309

Prime VIP

Sikhism is not unapproachable. Infact sikhism is one panth which welcomes all. Sikhism says that be close to God and stay in whichever religion you are, wherever you are, Just be close to god and naam simran karo bas. Be it allah, raam or waheguru. Bas NAAM SIMRAN.

The problem is of the attitude of some people. They just forget that SIKH means a student, a disciple. So if you want to approach sikhism or want to learn something, then be a student first. As a student learn, understand the philosophy, essence of sikhism and then later on even if you want to be a critic, thats fine. But first be a student. be humble, there are prime examples in sikhism of being humble.

Well Guru Nanak Dev Ji, he is the one who started a separate sect, a separate panth and that's what is called SIKHISM. Guru Nanak gave us mool mantar. What will sikhism be without Japji saahib. So it was Guru Nanak who started sikhism and to say that he was not a sikh wont be right.Sikhism does not start after Guru Nanak or sikhism does not start with Guru Gobind Singh ji instead Sikhism started with Guru Nanak dev ji.

About saving, who the hell are we to save you. Pray to god, meditate then you can be saved and so can we. Guru de lad laggo.

About cetegories, there is only one category i.e. a gurmukh. A gurmukh can be of any religion. Gurmukh word can be found many times in SGGS, which correctly defines what gurmukh is.

Thank you bhaji for such a nice post.
Main ta gaallan hi kadniya si.......
Dekh layo oss budhijeevi ne thodi ess post nu v quote kar kuch na kuch likhi jaana.

full_taur

Thank you bhaji for such a nice post.
Main ta gaallan hi kadniya si.......
Dekh layo oss budhijeevi ne thodi ess post nu v quote kar kuch na kuch likhi jaana.

Koi na Bai. Guru saare bule bhatkeyan nu raah dikhave and saariyan da bhala kare.

pps309

Prime VIP

Koi na Bai. Guru saare bule bhatkeyan nu raah dikhave and saariyan da bhala kare.
oh ta teek aa, par lagda UNP te aaun to pella hun 7-8 ghante dimag freezer ch laa thanda karke aauna paya karna :p
Ya fer lassi anni pi lo ke akhar hi na dissan ke likhya ki aa..........

full_taur

oh ta teek aa, par lagda UNP te aaun to pella hun 7-8 ghante dimag freezer ch laa thanda karke aauna paya karna :p
Ya fer lassi anni pi lo ke akhar hi na dissan ke likhya ki aa..........

Veer yeh sochiya kar ki how much we have learned just because of this. It just makes us stronger and stronger and we learn each day and this makes us better each day.

pps309

Prime VIP

Veer yeh sochiya kar ki how much we have learned just because of this. It just makes us stronger and stronger and we learn each day and this makes us better each day.
Pata nahi 22, par meriya tarran nangiya ne oh shettin patake paa dindiya, I mean baki sab bardasht ho janda, par jad koi Guru di example dinda, apni betuke dimag naal Guru nu kuch v putha siddha keh dinda oh nahi seh hunda.
But your last reply was so good, straight on the point.

Da Tiwana

Inspector Sa'ab ;)

-

my dear friend, by just taking birth in a hindu family u r not patit. nobody is patit at the time of birth, its our deeds which make us patit.
now if you out of just ignorance and because of birth of Guru Nanak Dev Ji you are calling him Patit, then mate i feel pity for you and if you want to refer here to something else, then kindly explain.

and other thing u asked was, that who converted Guru Nanak Dev Ji to sikhism, then mate He was the founder of Sikhism, and the founder can be converted by none, He converts others and that is the sole reason, He is called the founder. if some other person would have converted Guru Nanak Dev Ji into sikhism, then how could we have said that Guru Nanak was founder?
so mate i would suggest u that apart from some religious lessons u need to take english lessons as well. and if your hand is tight in english, do let us all know, we can do our posts in hindi or punjabi, the language whichever u r comfortable wid................

Thanks.

Ramta

-

I need response from UNP members for something marked red above.

My post was in reply to your questioning my being a Sikh.
And why mark a few words in my post and then ask for
response from other members ? Can't you reply on your own?
Who are you to decide who is a Sikh and who not ??

And even if I am not a Sikh, as you say, why should it be considered tragic ?

-

A gurmukh can be of any religion.

Thank you very much.
I agree 100% and have always believed that even a clean shaven guy can become a Gurmukh.

-

About categories, there is only one category i.e. a gurmukh. A gurmukh can be of any religion.
Gurmukh word can be found many times in SGGS, which correctly defines what gurmukh is.

It's also possible that a person could be a 'Keshdhari' or 'Panj-Kakar-dhari'
but still is not a Gurmukh but a Manmukh.

Thanks

-

full_taur

-

-

Anyone can reply to your posts and can reply to anything. but we are just trying to be nice and trying to maintain a decorum here.

-
Thank you very much.
I agree 100% and have always believed that even a clean shaven guy can become a Gurmukh.
-

Yes, anyone can be a Gurmukh, so that is why there are baanis of other Bhagats etc in SGGS. but anyone cannot become a sikh. Guru Gobind Singh ja da Sikh.

Its same as saying anyone can learn computers but a degree holder can only be considered a computer engineer. Its the same as saying anyone can try to become a good fighter and try to be soldier but a person in proper army can only be considered a soldier.

-
It's also possible that a person could be a 'Keshdhari' or 'Panj-Kakar-dhari'
but still is not a Gurmukh but a Manmukh.
-

Its the way you see it, generally the 5 kakaar dhaari wont show themselves as gurmukh. Its in the company of them, that you will found how great they are. and moreover you have to be a gurmukh yourself, to find out who a gurmukh is...So ordinary people like you & me cant even distinguish.

pps309

Prime VIP

-

-
i quoted coz, tu Guru Nanak nu Patit likhya si.
Teri behas mere naal si, mere naal karda. Guru nu bol kabol na bolya kar.

You are not a sikh, i know that. Jerda banda Guru nu hi maarde bol bolde aa, oh guru da sikh ho hi nahi sakda.
For sure, you are not a sikh, tu RSS ya shiv sena, bajrang dal da agent ho sakda par Guru da sikh tu nahi hai.

Meri Last post kisse ne delete karti, main apne pure hosh vich ehnu gaal kadi si, te je aa edda hi Guru bare bol kabol boli gaya ta 22 net te main ehnu maarda changa hi bol sakda.
Post delete karan naal kuch nahi hona, jerde reason to post ch gal kadi si oh ta haje v udda hi khada.

full_taur

i quoted coz, tu Guru Nanak nu Patit likhya si.
Teri behas mere naal si, mere naal karda. Guru nu bol kabol na bolya kar.

You are not a sikh, i know that. Jerda banda Guru nu hi maarde bol bolde aa, oh guru da sikh ho hi nahi sakda.
For sure, you are not a sikh, tu RSS ya shiv sena, bajrang dal da agent ho sakda par Guru da sikh tu nahi hai.

Meri Last post kisse ne delete karti, main apne pure hosh vich ehnu gaal kadi si, te je aa edda hi Guru bare bol kabol boli gaya ta 22 net te main ehnu maarda changa hi bol sakda.
Post delete karan naal kuch nahi hona, jerde reason to post ch gal kadi si oh ta haje v udda hi khada.

PPS Bai. Thand rakh bai. Koi na. Let him say whatever he wants to say.Koi farak nai painda. He is only making us stronger, so no worries.

But yeah one thing I have noticed is that the things said on UNP are almost the same on other blogs and even on sikhnet blogs. I dont know its coincidence or someone has got some agenda behind it. But yes the posts, texts, reasons, same finding faults & creating controversies etc etc etc. This is third time I'm noticing this.

Infact I'm not a regular on UNP, but after checking few other blogs I assumed that these things will be on UNP as well , so I came back to check and yes it was the same.