The Power of Prayer

pink puma

Elite
I would like to dedicate this thread to my babaji. I cant say much at this point, except that i strongly believe in the power of prayer. UNP is like family, and ive grown close to so many of you, so thats why i am asking kindly, vi please, ohde vaste ardaas karo, i will be forever thankful.

Raab ji, umeed hai vi thusi mere prayers nu sun reh, and i have full faith in you that you will make everything better :pr

I dont want to say much since this is a public thread, but i know and believe that any well wishes will help my babaji.

wont be on for a bit, but i'll catch up with u guys in a week or so.

love u all, thanks

- Pums

Da Tiwana

Inspector Sa'ab ;)
well i don't think that i can make out much out what all is going on, but still beeba ji Waheguru ji agge ardaas hai ke aap ji di manokaamna pooran hove, te parmatma har aukad te preshaani nu tuhaade ate tuhaade parivaar to door rakhe :pr

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
dont ya worry pums, ur babaji is like our babaji and he is def in our prayers
he will be better soon
and waheguru ji babaji nu please jaldi theek kar dao
and u babygirl dont worry abt anything, focus on ur finals and keep praying, no prayers go un-heard.
:pr

pink puma

Elite
thank you all for praying. love u all :hug

Babaji's condition is not good, there is so so much going on and i cant type it all here. but i appreciate all of your prayers and assi vi saare pray hi karde raab ji nu. kalnu mere exams khatam ho jaane, as of 12pm, so i'll be spending a lot of time at the hospital.

thank you again, u guys are the best

pink puma

Elite
just wanted to let everyone that my babaji left us last night. thank you all for your prayers.

i dont have any words, i'll see you guys around sometime, bye.

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
just wanted to let everyone that my babaji left us last night. thank you all for your prayers.

o god , pums i am so sorry to hear that darling, i soo feel ya
god bless his soul and pumo gurbani ch likheya hai ki jo aaya so chalsi, i know jaan vale da dukh bahut hunda hai te kami kade poori nahi hundi par shayad waheguru ji da ehi dastoor hai, aukhe saukhe saanu sab nu mannana painda hai.
You be strong and take care of things at home, ur mom dad and sisters, its a tough time, we are all here for ya and we all love ya
waheguru ji baba ji di aatma nu shanti bhakhsna te apne charna ch rakhna

I'm really sorry to hear that pums. Guru moro mein ardaas karda ke jithe vi baba ji hon, ohna de rooh nu shanti mile. Te oh khush rehan. I know its a hard time pums, but be strong sis! Naale, apne mom/dad nu vi support dayi, okay? Upset hoke, baba ji ne murrke te nahi aouna, par unha de rooh nu dukh paunchna. Apne bas kuch nahi hai. Jad uparoo hukam hona - "hukame ander sab ko, bahar hukam na koye", te sab nu jana hi pena.

pm bhej dayi, if u need some support....

DJ