So sorry to hear that Pums, we are all here for ya !

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
Dear Fellow UNPians , i just read in Pink_puma's https://www.unp.me/f6/power-prayer-16612/#post208877 thread that her babaji left us last night.
Pums i am so sorry to hear that darling. It must be a very tough time for you at home. We all soo feel you. You were so attached to your babaji and grandparents are the most precious thing in the world, Nothing and no one can replace their love.
I know its very hard, very sad, And i dont even know what to say.
But you be strong darling, These are the kinda times god tests our strengths.
Jaan vaale di kami kade khatam nahi hundi, par ohna diya yaada de sohne pal saade kole reh jande ne te shayad ohna de aasre we tend to live rest of our lives.
Gurbani ch likheya hai ki jo aaya so chalsi, kudrat da ehi dastoor hai, bas piche jo reh jande han ohna layi kami nahi khatam hundi kade vi.
We are all praying for you and your family. Be strong, and we all love you.
Anytime you wanna talk anything, your UNP family is always here for you.
I dont even know what else to see, its just so sad.
I only pray to god to give peace to babaji's soul and give strength to the family to cope up with it.
Satnam Waheguru ji

SehaJ

Troublemaker
Waheguru Waheguru :pr

Really sory to hear that.....waheguru tuhanu sareya nu shakti bakshe..
May his Soul rest in peace......

deep

Prime VIP
Rab ohna di atma nu shanti bakshe te tuhanu te tuhadi family nu eh bhana manan da bal bakshe..

deadline

..kiti tere nal ki mari..
jo jnmY so jwnhu mUAw: Jo janamai so jaanahu mooaa: Know this well, that whoever is born, will die (sggs 375).

jMmxu mrxw hY sMswru: Jamman maranaa hai Sansaar: The world is tied to birth and death (sggs 364).

hMsw srvru kwlu srIr: Hansaa saravar kaal sareer: Like the swan on the lake, death hovers over the body (sggs 325).

inj Gir vwsY swic smwey]jMmxu mrxw Twik rhwey: Nij ghari vaasai saachi samaae. Jamman marnaa thaaki rahaae: They (Gurmukhs) dwell in the home of their own inner beings, and merge in the True Being. Their cycle of birth and death is ended (sggs 222).

J@tti

..Majajan..
I know what you are going through. All I have to say to you is that your relationship with your babaji does not have to end. Take care of yourself and your family.

jas_sandhu

JaTT kaiM ThoNu KOi VeHm?
so sorry to hear that....
parmatma mehr kre., tuhanu es okhdi kadi ch himat bakshe..satnam waheguru

onlycheema

Banned
pumsss sorry to hear that..........god give u strength in this hard period.

and ur relationship wid ur babaji grow to the next level....

sachhe paatshah mehar karey te ball bakshe es samey vich tuhanu..

Panjaban

*~DoAbAn~*
i dnt even knw wat to say, its so hard to go through such times, par saanu rabb da bhaana mann-na paina... :n
take care sis, pums...

R.I.P. Babba ji. :tear

Kav

63.gif

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala
Navi, Rabb Babaji di aatma nu shanti bakshan :pr
Moreover, u r a strong gal, i knw u'll be able to cope up with ths, haunsla nahi harna, also haunsla davo apni family nu

pink puma

Elite
Saariyan da bohat bohat shukriya for your wishes and condolences and prayers. I appreciate how much you guys care and your messages have meant a lot to me. thank you.