R.I.P. Sardar R.S. Chohan

pink puma

Elite
Mein saariya da shukriya karna chaundi for all of you who wished my Babaji well before he left for the hospital, and for condolences after his death.

Menu aap nu haije vi yakeen nahi aaunda vi mere babaji ehs duniya vichon chaale gaye hai. Menu inj lagda vi babaji haije ethe hi aa, vi mere room vich mere bed vich paye aa, yaan downstairs sofe teh paye aa, yaan roti kah reh. Jadon ek insaan old ho jaanda aur chaale jaanda, loki keh dindeh, chalo koi na, oh da time see, old see, sick see, jaana taan see. But mere babaji iddan deh nahi see. He was about 6'2 very healthy, India vich mere babaji wrestler hundeh see and oh na aphi hull boneh, naale aphi saara farming da kamm karna. ethe aake vi bohat strong reh, haije taak vi bohat strong see, bibi neh kehna, ehdiyan bahaan laathaan lohe diyan baniya. ehna sakaat see mera baba. i think saanu taan ehna dukh lagda vi inj nahi lagda jiddan koi elderly person family vichon chaale gaya, rather edaan lagda vi ek jawaan munda saade parvaar vichon duniya chaad k chaale gaya.

Hoya ki see... he had a triple by-pass and the surgery went fine but an hour later there were complications to the point where one of his arteries burst. that created a pool of blood in which his heart drowned and stopped. the surgeons managed to re-start the heart but the damage done in the time was so severe, (to the liver, kidneys, brain, and nervous system), that all his vital organs were damaged and he only survived in a state of unconsciousness for about 4 days. Monday raat nu mere babaji ehs duniya vichon chaale gaye.

i was very close with my baba ji, him and bibi ji raised us from birth. assi saare kateh hi rendeh see. At my babaji's funeral, i read a speech and i would like to share that speech with you all. Jeh dil karda, paar liyo, nahi taan nahi...

pink puma

Elite
“Think not disdainfully of death, but look on it with favor; for even death is one of the things that Nature wills”. - Marcus Aurelius

Before my babaji’s body leaves us forever, I would like to share a few of the funniest and sweetest memories me and my sisters had with him.

When we were born, baba ji made nicknames for us. Mera na paya see kattu, Jyoti see bachu, and reena see meema. Haije taak babaji nu saade eh naa yaad see.

When jyoti was a baby babaji would take a chunni and tie it around her ankles and tie the other end of the chunni to the leg of a sofa, so that she wouldn’t crawl towards the stairs or hurt herself.

pink puma

Elite
Jadon babaji neh thakyo aauna kamm toon, oh na neh sofe teh peh jaana and kehna, aajo meri pitt teh walk karo. Assi chaar jaana babaji di pitt teh, naale kaand nu far far k hasna naale thorna

Fer assi babaji deh baal boneh naale dhari nu baah k guthaan karniya.

Shamm nu assi babaji deh naal thaash kehd ni, teh bibi neh kehna, jakeh kitchen vich kamm karao, kuriyan nahi taash kehd diya. But babaji deh naal ehna mazaa aaunda see taash kehd kehd k vi assi oh game nu chaad nahi see saakde. Assi hor toys naal kehd keh ik damm bore ho jaandiya see but babaji deh naal tash kehdni kaade nahi boring lagdi see.

pink puma

Elite
Reena neh babaji nu kehna, babaji thusi menu cute bohat lagde. Babaji neh kehna, ki kiya? Oh kehndi, babaji thusi menu cute bohat lagde, babaji neh kehna, mein kyon cute hovan teri grandma cute hoveh.

Pichle week di gall aa, mein apne room vich see computer teh type kardi see teh babaji mere piche karreh. Teh menu dekh k kendeh, leh eda eda taan mein vi karr saakda.

pink puma

Elite
Jadon mein pehli waari bicycle chalona sikhdi see, babaji menu driveway che sikhondeh see, teh menu chaad ditta. Bibi kendeh, kuri nu faar la, dig na jaave. Babaji kendeh nahi nahi oh nu jaan deh kulli, nahi taan ohne sikhna nahi. Babaji neh menu chaad ditta teh mere kohl bicycle rokh nahi hoya teh mein road vich chaali gayi. meh dig gayi teh mere bahaan laathan teh saataa lagiyan, fer babaji menu chup karaa veh.

Hun vi babaji oh hi gaal hoi. Thusi menu chaad ditta, paar farak ehna aa, vi ohdon sataan baar laggiyan teh hun under laggiyan. Ohdon thusi naal see chup karoun nu, but hun thusi naal nahi akhan poonjan nu.

Bibi ji saanu paatha thusi bohat strong aa, and assi tohanu strong hi rakhna. Paar hun thusi saade vaste sirf bibi nahi aa, bibi and babaji aa.

pink puma

Elite
Jadon assi babaji nu yaad karde, saanu sirf happy memories hi yaad aaundiyan. Babaji, thank you for all these sweet memories you left us with. Thank you for raising us from birth and giving us the love of 100 grandfathers in one. We will always think of you and remember your eyes which were filled with a life of wisdom and experience. We will remember your paag and cherish you as a man of integrity and ijaath. We will remember your strong hands that held us, that wiped our tears, the hands that fed us milk. Your hands were always hard and strong. When I remember your hands, I think of all the acres of land you farmed and harvested, of all the work you did for our family. When we remember your face, we will remember the way you smiled and the way your moustache and beard would tickle our cheeks when you kissed us. Thank you Babaji for everything. Pavaan thusi chaale gaye, saada rishta nahi mukya, and saada pyar tohade vaste hamesha baddu ga. God bless your soul.

thank you all again for your condolences.

Love,
pums

kudi_patole_wargi

Ki Zor Gareeba Da
awww.....take care navu:hug..may ur babaji rest in peace:pr...n ur speech filled my eyes with tears..take care..we all :wub dher sare to v jada sara dear...mwahhh

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
O pums god bless u baby, and i m with ya from all my heart, and i dont think i need to tell u again that u r very close to me.

Your speech was sooo touching, and i can tell ur babaji will always be with u in ur heart. God bless his soul and may he rest in peace

and :wub

diamond4ever

BIG KID
pums :hug you are very strong and brave, and i dont need to mention how intelligent you are. I know your grandpa is proud of you! he's taught you good. Your speech touched my heart and i couldnt help control me tears. rabb sarey granpa's nu tere wargi grand-daugters deve. God bless you babaji's soul with peace. he'll be smiling down upon you. if you ever need to talk or share anything, your thoughts i am here hugs

pink puma

Elite
O pums god bless u baby, and i m with ya from all my heart, and i dont think i need to tell u again that u r very close to me.

Your speech was sooo touching, and i can tell ur babaji will always be with u in ur heart. God bless his soul and may he rest in peace

and :wub
thank you navu :hug i am so glad to have a friend like you. i know we havnt talked properly about this whole thing. its just been hard for me to talk to anyone about it and all i do is sit and home and cling to his sweater all day and think of him. thank you for all your wishes, your sweet messages, and your prayers. you are an angel and i am thankful to have you in my life. i hope your studying is going well for the boards. we will talk about everything once your boards are over. there is so much i have to share with you. mwah love u lots.

pink puma

Elite
pums :hug you are very strong and brave, and i dont need to mention how intelligent you are. I know your grandpa is proud of you! he's taught you good. Your speech touched my heart and i couldnt help control me tears. rabb sarey granpa's nu tere wargi grand-daugters deve. God bless you babaji's soul with peace. he'll be smiling down upon you. if you ever need to talk or share anything, your thoughts i am here hugs

thank you sweetheart :hug your wishes and prayers and condolences mean alot to me. thank you again. i hope your studying is going well. when are you coming back to canada.

pink puma

Elite
Rabb baba ji nuuu apne charna vichhh jagah baksheee.. !! may ur baba ji R.I.P

TC NAV

thank you Gagan for your condolences. :hug babaji raab naal hi aa. there were so so so many signs we got when he was in the hospital that raabji was looking over our grandpa. i am thankful for that, but its hard for us humans to deal with a loss, even though we know they are gone to a better place.

thank u again.

i know that is so sad but its a part of God's plan....plz accept deepest sympthy of all unpians.....may ur baba ji R.I.P..... :pr

Panjaban

*~DoAbAn~*
aaww pums those are really sweet memories of urs wid babba ji, reminded me of some of da times wid my chacha ji... :tears
tc...
Babba ji R.I.P