Marrying within your own religion?

Marrying within your own religion is right, but marrying out of your religion is also right. Let me explain:

1) If you marry within your own religion, then you are rumoured to have a more successful relationship with your partner. I personally think it's not true. Most Indian parents want their son/daughter to marry an Indian, which is fine. Marrying a person that's Indian while being Indian will make your parents happy.

2) If you marry out of your own religion, then you are rumoured to have a less successful relationship. I personally don't think this is true either. The bottom line is that love can happen anywhere, any place, at anytime. Doesn't matter about race, beauty, looks, etc. When love happens, it happens. If you're Indian and you're marrying a white girl, it's probably because you love her. There's also nothing wrong with that either, but at this point, parents get ticked. They start giving that weird lecture that "Why couldn't you have found a nice Indian girl?" I don't know what I'm saying is right or wrong, but I feel the parents are wrong. Decisions shouldn't be taken alone, but when love takes control, everything else loses control. In addition, I've heard that "people" start talking. "Hey, Mrs. Malhotra, didn't your son marry a white girl?" That kind of shit starts happening.

OVERALL: Marrying in your own religion is fine and marrying outside your religion is fine, as long as your fiance can understand you and not force you to change religions. I feel both are right, but apparently, a lot of people around the world do not.

"Pyaar kiya tho darna kya jab pyaar kiya tho darna kya. Pyaar kiya koi chori nahin ki... pyaar kiya... Pyar kiya koi chore nahin ki, chup chup aahen barna kya jab pyaar kiya tho darna kya"

Several Indians have heard that quote from a song from Mughal-E-Azam and they love it. The point is that if they like it, why don't they understand it?

Loveye

mauja maan di
Mai jattan da munda ee aa , 2-1/2(dhaayee) kille paili aundi aa, nalke te motor te laggi aa raaz karegi.................................puch li bapu nu

srry dnt mind i m kidding

inni jaldi kithe.....hale ta main jus 17 di a .......5-6 saal bad gal karu:nail