K-Stew spills on Breaking Dawn

Lily

B.R
Staff member
3273995832.jpg

It's the news that will have Twi-hards supporters beside themselves with excitement - Kristen Stewart has been spilling the deets about the wedding and vampire birth scenes in the fourth instalment of the Twilight saga, Breaking Dawn!

With part one of the final instalment released in the US in November - with part two following next year - fans have been clamouring to find out which parts of Stephenie Meyer's novel will be left in, and which will be chopped, and Kristen spilled all to EW, adding she's gutted it wasn't even bloodier!

"[The wedding scene] was one of the coolest things that I've done," she said. "There was a certain point when I walked on set, and I saw everyone from the entire cast sitting there in the pews... and it was just so perfect for me in that moment. It was so emotional in such a real way. I literally felt like thanking them for coming."

But it's not just the wedding that's got most of the world's teen girls swooning, the birth scenes got them squirming too as fans have been left debating how the bloodiest scene of the book will be translated to the big screen.

"The birth is really effective, and I've heard it really hits you in the face," says Kristen. "It could have been shocking and grotesque, because that's how it was written in the book." Adding, "I would have loved to have been puking up blood." Nice!

[/img][/COLOR]