tabloid! takes a first peek at Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 1

Lily

B.R
Staff member

It's what all Twihards have been waiting for - whether they're Team Edward or Team Jacob: the moment when the star vampire finally makes an honest woman of Bella Swan.

On Monday, fans of the vampire saga rejoiced at the release of the first trailer for this November's forthcoming Twilight film, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn -- Part 1.

Consider this a spoiler alert for those that haven't read that far in the books!

The clip shows key characters from the film, including Bella's mum and dad and the super-chic Volturi vampire clan receiving invitations to the marriage of Edward Anthony Masen Cullen and Isabella Marie Swan.

Some are happy, some are disturbed - and Jacob Black is furious, throwing the letter on the ground before showing his bare chest (of course) and his angry face, which looks a lot like a werewolf. We're guessing he won't be RSVP-ing, then.

The trailer then cuts to a grinning Edward standing at the altar, before cutting to the obvious post-wedding activities during the honeymoon in Brazil.

But there are fight scenes too, as both the Volturi and the werewoves are troubled by the union - and Bella's ensuing pregnancy. Yes, there are baby vampire-humans on the way. "It's impossible," Bella mumurs in the trailer, as she strokes her belly.

It's the next-to-last in the saga, with the final film - the book Breaking Dawn was split into two parts by the filmmakers - out next year. And after that, it's all over, says author Stephenie Meyer.

"It is the final book from Bella's perspective. A lot of people want to see Carlisle's story which would be cool, but the work involved and all that research. I really don't write that way, I just write from the seat of my pants."

*Genius*

Prime VIP
Re: tabloid! takes a first peek at Twilight Breaking Dawn Pa

I don't know why people hate Twilight...
i have watched and love every part of it and this one will be awesome too..on my moviewatchlist..

thanks for sharing...