Movie review: The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2

Lily

B.R
Staff member
2351005611.jpg

Who’s in it? Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner, Ashley Greene
The plot So it’s finally here, it’s time to wave good bye with one final dramatic instalment of the Twilight

Rating Five out of five

Saga. When we finished Breaking Dawn Part 1, Edward (Pattinson) had just seen vampire Bella (Stweard) dodge death and wake up with fiery red eyes and starting her new life as a vampire with their daughter Renesmee (Mackenzie Foy), so at the beginning of part two, all is seemingly perfect in their vampire world.

That is until a member of a different coven mistakes Renesmee as a human child that had been bitten and changed – a which of course the vamp-child isn’t, she is half vampire, half human, remember? – and she reports the Cullens to the Volturi (a vampire police-come-royal family). Turning people into vampires is illegal in the Volturi’s eyes, so they set out to take down the Cullen family for their betrayal and in a bit to take the powerful vampires on, the Cullens gather other vampire clans from around the world and their werewolf pals ready to take the Volturi on.

If you’ve read the books you might be getting ready for a surprise-free-ride, don’t be so confident young Twi-hard, KStew herself revealed, “There’s an enormous, shocking, crazy, surprise happening at the end of the movie that is not congruent with the book. [Our director] Bill Condon really twists the knife for anyone who might not want it to be over. I lost it.”

We’ve been going through waves of jubilation, looking forward to seeing Bella as a mum and a vamp, finally, and just as soon as we’re happy a sinking depression hits as we realise this is the last Twilight. We’ve been obsessed with Bella and Edward’s saga for the last five years; expect us to go into mourning when it’s gone.
[/img][/COLOR]

tomarnidhi

i heard it got bad reviews in US & did not do well at all.. I for one will see it cuz I need t complete the series... Thanks for the lovely share