Johal

ChArDi KaLaN
aa Pretoo bhabii dekh laooo

Sheru di Gorian nal Dostiii haiii

kaboooo kar lewooo ihnuuu
tongue.gif

SehaJ

Troublemaker
Umm....ok didnt wanted to comment but still... ok it happened... but how can u say.. whole india is like this?

Second ok mann leya it happened with u.... u say all r unprofessional...

Have u seen the growth rate in india?
Have u seen where the BSE is going?
Do u know how many MNC's coming in india?

Means ok ...yes thier r people who lack unprofessionalism... but u cant blame the whole india for it..

Nd yes... it hurted me...

Thanks.

well i live here in india but i completely agree with diamond4ever ,,,,,,,,,,, most of us indians are very unprofessionals be it school, college, govt office, private office harr ikk thaan te chamchagiri chaldi aa ,,,,, koi kinna k kamm karda jaa kinna k mehnati aa ehde naalo koi kinni k seniors di chamchagiri karda eh jaada important aa ,,,,,,,, india is growing but system is not changing with the same pace ,,,,,, i'm trying hard to move out of here ,,,,,, and once out i will never ever returm back ,,, not even once ........ these are the most polite words that i've been able to manage on this topic

diamond4ever

BIG KID
Umm....ok didnt wanted to comment but still... ok it happened... but how can u say.. whole india is like this?

Second ok mann leya it happened with u.... u say all r unprofessional...

Have u seen the growth rate in india?
Have u seen where the BSE is going?
Do u know how many MNC's coming in india?

Means ok ...yes thier r people who lack unprofessionalism... but u cant blame the whole india for it..

Nd yes... it hurted me...

Thanks.

KINDLY READ MY POST CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU POST ON IT. A FEW THINGS I WANT TO SAY TO YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO POSTED SAYING A WHOLE LOTTA THINGS:

1) I AM NOT APOLOGIZING IF YOU GUYS GOT HURT...BECAUSE MY POST WAS NOT MEANT TO ATTACK ANYONE IN PARTICULAR.

2) I AM INDIAN..IF ANYONE OF YOU FORGOT TO NOTICE. I SHOULDN'T EVEN HAVE TO EXLAIN BUT I GUESS I'LL DO IT ANYWAYS - NO WHERE IN MY POST I SAID ANYTHING BAD ABOUT INDIA, OR ALL THE INDIAn PEOPLE.

3) INDIAN OFFICIALS ARE VERY UNPROFESSIONAL AND I AM NOT CHANGING MY OPINION. I AM A MED-STUDENT. I CAN'T AFFORD TO SKIP MY CLASSES EVERYDAY TO MAKE TRIPS TO OFFICES AND STAY ON PHONE FOR HOURS. ONCE OR TWICE IT'S FINE...BUT ITS BEEN 1.5 WEEKS NOW.

4) WHOEVER WROTE SOME STATS ON INDIA'S GROWTH. MAY I JUST SAY THAT I FOLLOW INDIA'S GROWTH PROBABLY MORE THAN ANYONE ON THIS FORUM ( FIGURATIVELY SPEAKING), PERHAPS THATS WHY I WROTE THAT INDIA;S GOT SO MUCH POTENTIAL IF EVERYONE DID THEIR WORK FAITHFULLY.....WHICH MEANS I DONT THINK ALL INDIANS ARE LIKE THAT..

5) I COULD HAVE TAKEN THIS PERSONALLY BUT I DIDN'T....BECAUSE I RESPECT THE FACT, THAT PEOPLE HAVE THEIR OWN VIEWS AND OPINIONS...BUT DUDES NEXT TIME READ THE POST CAREFULLY..... don't add to my disapppointment.

I LOVE INDIA. I DIDNT SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT INDIA IN MY POST. I WONDER WHAT YOU READ ANYWAYS?

I AM STILL DISSAPPOINTED. READING YOUR POST DIDN'T HELP INANYWAY.

I KNOW INDIA IS INDIA GURI AND I AM READY FOR IT....BUT LETS HOPE KE AHA INDIA EMBASSY WALE VISA LA DEN MERA HEHE.

AND ONCE AGAIN I AM NOT SORRY FOR WRITING WHATEVER I WROTE. IF SOMEONE GOT HURT BY ANYTHING I WROTE ITS NOT MY PROBLEM BECAUSE MY POST WAS NOT PERSONAL TO ANYONE.

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY ;)

diamond4ever

BIG KID
well i live here in india but i completely agree with diamond4ever ,,,,,,,,,,, most of us indians are very unprofessionals be it school, college, govt office, private office harr ikk thaan te chamchagiri chaldi aa ,,,,, koi kinna k kamm karda jaa kinna k mehnati aa ehde naalo koi kinni k seniors di chamchagiri karda eh jaada important aa ,,,,,,,, india is growing but system is not changing with the same pace ,,,,,, i'm trying hard to move out of here ,,,,,, and once out i will never ever returm back ,,, not even once ........ these are the most polite words that i've been able to manage on this topic

I LOVE INDIA EVEN AFTER ALL THE UNPROFESSIONALISM I SEE. i am dying to go to india. i want to live in india. i want to be in india. but you are right.

SYSTEM NEEDS TO CHANGE. everyone here says we accept and admit to the flaws in a lot of professionals of our country...but no one does anything about it or bring about a change. accepting something and then ignoring it doesn't really help the country. we all know we here in unp be absolutely love india. no one needs to reassure here....

you are in india...but wait till u go out of it.... dude you will miss india. jo be hai india taan desh hai apna. i just wish ke saare loki faithfully apna kam karan...

onlycheema

Banned
yeah agree wid diamond.......smtimes we just dun't want them to be unprofessional and man atleast try bein' not being rude............dat will be the last thing on my mind talkin' rudely.......in india dey have to be rude wid the janta dey handle here but dude dats foreign shores for gods sake......u represent india there.......if i speak rudely to a fin dat guy isn't givin an indian a 2nd chance........wat if he has workload to handle....who doesn't....is dis our mistake he went to a univ where dey din't taught him to handle workload!!!!

you are in india...but wait till u go out of it.... dude you will miss india. jo be hai india taan desh hai apna. i just wish ke saare loki faithfully apna kam karan...

till couple of moths ago i used to love my country, love my state ,,, going abroad was almost the last thing on my mind but some things happened and it all changed ,,,,, you don't really know my position ,,,,,,,,,, all the people whom i love and whom i care for are abroad ,,,,,,,, there is no one here in india for me ,,,,,,, so it will not affect me at all ,,,,,,,, anyways ,,,,,,,, by the way i was expecting that reply :y

~dejavu~

b@ck in bu$ine$$
true they are really rude and unprofessional...really annoying!
reason being scst class people getting the seats which they dont deserve and got it just coz they belong to a freakin caste and now they kill the system with it..they dont qualified to be even the doormen and thy decide about people's visa and ...future....jerks

i feel ya diamond...hope u get it to work...btw why dont you get professional to do that for ya...if you are in delhi etc i can help you out with some numbers etc?...

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
I KNOW INDIA IS INDIA GURI AND I AM READY FOR IT....BUT LETS HOPE KE AHA INDIA EMBASSY WALE VISA LA DEN MERA HEHE.

;)

well shorty ek baaat dimaag mein bithaa lene kaa..

tension lene ka nahi dene kaa...... :nerd

well yea read ur post hun u didnt say nethin wrng bout india.. bt yaar dat time jad main ur and bakia di posts parhi mera bharat mahan jaag geya c mere ch :D

hope u understand ..apne mulk naal attachment hundi hi hai harek nu ..chaahe lakh buraaiyan hon we indians are always ready to defend dem.. :phone

Har jagah te eho haal hai.....koi vi apna kam karke kush ni hega....kade koi american embassy gaya aa,ohnu pata huna gore kidda kam karde aa........

Some1

Focusing on ________
bt still jo v hai .... bhanwe koi kuch v kahe soche..

tusi saarea ne apne comments dite u guys are stayin out of india..

bt jo v hai i know one thing ke still apna india kaem ae :talli

i am staying out of india par 16.5 years taan india ii katte aa

te aithe kehra indians ni haige

jithe indians othe india bana layeeda :nerd

jiven aseen brown town te singhdale baithe aan :chew

te ive always said staying here too ke india da match kitte ni :y