So what have I missed....

pink puma

Elite
hi everyone :wave

just dropping in to say hello, whats been happening here, fill me in on the news, details, GOSSIP LOLLL.

and just wanna say i miss my friends here, sorry for not keeping in touch, im really busy studying for my law school entrance exam but i miss you all, especially angelo the mostttttttt, dont know where you are hun but hope your well. and i really miss talking to people like dhanne and guri and gagan and pp and sp and kpw and punjaban and hartej and mani and .. you get the idea.

chaalo im on and off here hope all is well with everyone

adios amigos !

Konvicted_Jatt

S@RP@NCH
i really miss talking to people like dhanne and guri and gagan and pp and sp and kpw and punjaban and hartej and mani and .. you get the idea.

adios amigos !
ehda kee matlab hoyia ji.......

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
muaah babe thank god u r back
but i figured u muss be busy in studyin and its better that way, hehehe
i m good, waiting for the results, rest is all good too
u have missed a lot of pics here, i will page ya the links
and anything else too I am here to update :haha

:hug
:wub

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala
hey buddy!!
sup?? hope ur preparations r goin well...good luck with tht...
btw u missed out my bday party here....lol :p
anywayz u should concentrate on ur studies...baaki we'll be in touch on FB :)
tc

just dropping in to say hello, whats been happening here, fill me in on the news, details, GOSSIP LOLLL.

and just wanna say i miss my friends here, sorry for not keeping in touch, im really busy studying for my law school entrance exam but i miss you all, especially angelo the mostttttttt, dont know where you are hun but hope your well. and i really miss talking to people like dhanne and guri and gagan and pp and sp and kpw and punjaban and hartej and mani and .. you get the idea.

adios amigos !

hi :hug...gud luck wid ur studiesss

SehaJ

Troublemaker
well jada ta kuch ni hoya,, sonia_nz got engaged and sehaj got married.

aah sare juth bolde ne... Dhillon da talak ho geya aa.. te court ne order ditta he ke 11 de 11 bache dhillon kol he rehan ge.. kyun ke ohdi vohti reliable nahi aa..

Thanks

diamond4ever

BIG KID
:hug pinko jii welcome back i must say i miss seeing your posts :hug but i understand LSAT is a big exam :hug and you are going to be REALLY WELL ON IT. all the best for studying and make sure you relax and have fun too. miss ya