muaah babe thank god u r back
but i figured u muss be busy in studyin and its better that way, hehehe
i m good, waiting for the results, rest is all good too
u have missed a lot of pics here, i will page ya the links
and anything else too I am here to update :haha

:hug
:wub

hi sweeeetoo :hug :kiss

ive missed you so much. i am sure you did AMAZING on your exam, so relax, although i know it must be nerve-wrecking waiting for the results! i am praying for you and i know you have done just fine, we have full faith in you and so does your family. i saw some of the pics, like with kpw penji and your friend's wedding, they are VERYYY nice, you look incredible my darlinggggg. hope everything else is well with you, and i hope you are taking some time off to relax after studying so much.

i shall speak to you soon, we must talk on the phone some time soon!!! i wish you could see you somehow :tear hopefully one day :kik

pink puma

Elite
hey buddy!!
sup?? hope ur preparations r goin well...good luck with tht...
btw u missed out my bday party here....lol :p
anywayz u should concentrate on ur studies...baaki we'll be in touch on FB :)
tc

lol awww i missed your bday paltyyyyy sorry dude, hope it was fun :p hor ki haal chaal, yeh i use FB quite often lol so we'll stay in touch through that and look forward to meeting you all in oct

pink puma

Elite
:hug pinko jii welcome back i must say i miss seeing your posts :hug but i understand LSAT is a big exam :hug and you are going to be REALLY WELL ON IT. all the best for studying and make sure you relax and have fun too. miss ya

hi jotttttt, how are you hunnn, yeh me just busy finishing my degree and studying for the LSATTTTT, but it'll all be over come september 30 lol. and then im looking forward to my india trip and just working for a few months before i go on to my next degree :). i hope your studying is going well, when are you coming back to canada?

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
kidan seendo :bolt

kithe rende aj kal..kira busy oo.. we miss talkin to u too..wais eik gal hai aj kal saanh changi tara aareya sareya nu tere wade wade essay wale thread jo kat dikhde ne :bolt nahh kiddin.. cheti cheti wehle hoke ajo chalo