choon kar aj haman heelte dar guzashat
Halal asat burdan ba shamsheer dast
When all modes of redressing a wrong having failed
Raising of sword is pious and just. ~Guru Gobind Singh

you dont agree with this?

lol wat did that have to nythin wid my comment >du

dint u say....believers kill??

m jst sayin its not without any reason.

yes but wat i meant was.. blvers kill each other on the name of God... for example 'jihad'

I can only comment on Sikhism......but just so you know .....no1 is born a terrorist....its either lack of education, brainwashing or unjustices.

P.S - Islam doesnt tell you to kill innocent people. Jihad from what i know is just a concept of fighting back when the injustices are too much....again people abuse it....and frame it to fit their own agenda which is a different story all together.

I can only comment on Sikhism......but just so you know .....no1 is born a terrorist....its either lack of education, brainwashing or unjustices.

P.S - Islam doesnt tell you to kill innocent people. Jihad from what i know is just a concept of fighting back when the injustices are too much....again people abuse it....and frame it to fit their own agenda which is a different story all together.
that's exactly wat i meant ..
nd i think we're off-topic:rolleyes:

that's exactly wat i meant ..
nd i think we're off-topic:rolleyes:

rofl....i think we shud stop be4 we get a warning from the mods for hijacking the topic.

last thoughts : religion is a pure concept...abused by people....who dont have the attitude and the courage to follow it and same with the word "God". done :so

prithvi.k

on off on off......
There is no such thing as an Atheist !

religion vich leyaye bina post karo.
How come ? ..

to prove this some religion does not tell to kill innocent people. Jihad
hun isnuh prove kerneh toh relegion lahna he pehgah ?
as i said it can be proved,the innocent killing in the name of jehadi religion :gulp

but off topic hojahna , & i think which already happen

J@tti

..Majajan..
Unbelievable - why do you have to mention religions when we are talking about 'God'

There are tons of people who don't practice any religion but believe in God and there are tons that don't believe in either Religion or God

Learn to be receptive of different opinions - if someone sees God as an imaginary friend - so be it, who are you to tell anyone if their vision is right or not. If someone is atheist, so be it, who are you to say what they should believe in. Believe it or not, it is possible to have a discussion without the need of proving that 'your vision is the ONLY vision'

PS: When you think you are 'off-topic' - you are off-topic so instead of waiting for a mod to give you warning - make yourself an 'off-topic' thread

prithvi.k

on off on off......
plz read my comment in first page again properly

"why do you have to mention religions when we are talking about 'God'"
STRANGE - did started any religions matters ? az it was said about innocent killing then religion has to come now to explain it.And i already said, to know something first we have to involved fully in that...u cant travel in two boats at a same time.

The majority of ppl beleive in god az compare to those handful of unbelievers and many like this unbelievers became followers when some problems like death of their lover one..etc came on their head.............Don't practice any religion but believe in God...its looks like some one says i believe in Mahatama Gandhi,Bhagat singh,Nelson mandela but i dont follow or pratice their sayings...so wat type of believe is this ? Its fake believe which will break in future sure.

problem in imaginary friend----Is this question for me or its poitning to some one else !Az frm first page till this page i have not seen anything i said like this "problem word" ? i said force in religion practice is not allowed...but to make them understand by giveing example can be done..check my thanks button where i have already given before u came and shooted these words.

I already given my vision,just beleive in urs good karma thatz it.No body is forceing anyone directly/indirectly.. if they r thinking like this then its their thinking prob..sorry cant do on this.
Even i am saying Plz learn to be receptive of different opinions,so if some one think/love god through the scriptures,makeing it friend or some any other way let them be..why too misguide/break someones true faith !

Well I talked to him(god) and he told me to, let everyone know that he exists.......a question like this is asking for an answer like this :]
Do anyone can prove that we from same generation of ours great great grandfather do some DNA test find the ashes bones ! or Explain a plant or tree, and how and why it exists ? Then move on to bigger things like this

Lastly i dont think or interest in like this topic..those who have problem or mentally confused/weak in understanding or believing god and think they are only superior in this, then anyone else or want(habbit) to test someone belief ,they can go on in making like these unfamous chaos theory..and there are many sites or blogs related to this stuff.

Unbelievable - why do you have to mention religions when we are talking about 'God'

There are tons of people who don't practice any religion but believe in God and there are tons that don't believe in either Religion or God

Learn to be receptive of different opinions - if someone sees God as an imaginary friend - so be it, who are you to tell anyone if their vision is right or not. If someone is atheist, so be it, who are you to say what they should believe in. Believe it or not, it is possible to have a discussion without the need of proving that 'your vision is the ONLY vision'

PS: When you think you are 'off-topic' - you are off-topic so instead of waiting for a mod to give you warning - make yourself an 'off-topic' thread

Are you serious?

"What's your defn of God?"

^^^ That is the first line of the thread. hun religion bina vich liaey kiddah post kariye jeh saadi god di definition ch religion aunda....:wacko

the whole reason why i said that the answer is within you is for that exact thing that you wrote right now. If you ask others they will have a different opinion sometimes.

P.S - This thread is very vague.......and i think either we discuss it all or we dont discuss it....because then it will be one-sided and biased. Pardon me if i said anything wrong.:biker