Does God Exist?

Some1

Focusing on ________
now that is interesting ... thought about it many times :kin personally i dont knw :kin

but y everyone needs a god is someone to turn to when everything fails or just something for strength and inner peace .... :y
 

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
Everyone Believes in God. The Question here should be, “What’s your Perception of GOD.”
 

neil

W@TNO DOOR
if GOD does exist,

then my question to all you wise people is......




"WHERE IS GOD?"



P.S. i do beleive that GOD is there, but just need an answer to my quesion
 

neil

W@TNO DOOR
hmm......

then u beleive in ORACLE...........as in movie matrix

and man has gone far in space, but all that exist is vast space, stars, galaxies. but never found GOD


im more curious now


JaY said:
everywhere :kin :kin

its the unifying force in this universe :kin
 

neil

W@TNO DOOR
another question....

does God exist in humans who do wrong deeds.


e.g. child molester, rapist, murderers, :an



Niki_Grewal said:
yep,,,,everywhere,,,,in each n every living thing:wig
 

Some1

Focusing on ________
i dont c god as a person kinda thing ... rather just a force

which to answer ur Q. is in everyone and everywhere ......
 

neil

W@TNO DOOR
simple physics.


forces never exist,

they are felt......so we can say that we can feel GOD...........there is no point about its existance. i dont think GOD is like a physical matter that is visible.

please advice........:an


JaY said:
i dont c god as a person kinda thing ... rather just a force

which to answer ur Q. is in everyone and everywhere ......
 

Some1

Focusing on ________
neil said:
simple physics.


forces never exist,

they are felt......so we can say that we can feel GOD...........there is no point about its existance. i dont think GOD is like a physical matter that is visible.

please advice........:an
:werd

exactly :an

its just like gravity or magnetic force or electrostatic or electromagnetic forces :gig:gig:gig:gig:gig
 

neil

W@TNO DOOR
me in serious mode....

why it is weird.....

so u beleive its a force.....
my concern then what is the point of discussing does god exist...........?

JaY said:
:werd

exactly :an

its just like gravity or magnetic force or electrostatic or electromagnetic forces :gig:gig:gig:gig:gig
 
Top