Gandhi - Rightly called "Father of Nation" ?

Is Gandhi rightly called 'Father of Nation'

• Total voters

desi

Re: Gandhi

Ankur_Scorpio said:
wow...wht kinda person r u ??? one state means more to u than a whole nation!! .. If all of us start thinking like u...the gr8 nation would be divided into 27 nations!!...surprising people still hold views like tht...in the 21st century..in which India is heading towards getting
Superpower status!

well hor kise lai hoveeee na hove for me one state means more dan da whole nation...

if da whole nation just cares for only one majority community:sleepy den nthing is bad in considering punjab above da whole nation....

our state our community has always been treated like a step child...
punjab ne sab kuch kitaa for da whole nation and dat too more dan any other state ..be it in freedom fighting revolutions, for development of da nation,sending brave sons at da border,giving great personalities to da nation and sab kuch...

nd still da so called our wholeee nation never treated punjab da way it deserved to b treated.. pehla during patition punjab di wand karti,rehandi kasar punjab cho fer 2 3 states kad tian..laters riots hoye,kade paani di wanda da raula,dose who raise voice are considered terrorists....hor ta hor chandigarh nu v share karata haryane naal..

so i c no point in considering punjab not above da whole nation... :wink

Some1

Focusing on ________

desi said:

well hor kise lai hoveeee na hove for me one state means more dan da whole nation...

if da whole nation just cares for only one majority community:sleepy den nthing is bad in considering punjab above da whole nation....

punjab ne sab kuch kitaa for da whole nation and dat too more dan any other state ..be it in freedom fighting revolutions, for development of da nation,sending brave sons at da border,giving great personalities to da nation and sab kuch...

nd still da so called our wholeee nation never treated punjab da way it deserved to b treated.. pehla during patition punjab di wand karti,rehandi kasar punjab cho fer 2 3 states kad tian..laters riots hoye,kade paani di wanda da raula,dose who raise voice are considered terrorists....hor ta hor chandigarh nu v share karata haryane naal..

nice post ... me likey ... :bow :bow :bow

guywidattitude

bEtTa LeAvE dIs BoY aLoNe
Re: Gandhi - Rightly called "Father of Nation" ?

gandhi ik no. da ***** c.....................................jo marji kaho................
he took all da credit afta doin nothin.............

The Ominous

Come get Some......

Shaheed Udham Singh Kamboj

udhams-1.jpg

13 April 1919

He was present in the Jallianvala Bag on the fateful Baisakhi day, 13 April 1919, when a peaceful assembly of people was fired upon by General Reginald Edward Harry Dyer, killing over one thousand people.

13 March 1940

The long-waited moment at last came on 13 March 1940. On that day, at 4.30 p.m. in the Caxton Hall, London, where a meeting of the East India Association was being held in conjunction with the Royal Central Asian Society, Udham Singh fired five to six shots from his pistol at Sir Michael O'Dwyer, who was governor of the Punjab when the Amritsar massacre had taken place. O'Dwyer was hit twice and fell to the ground dead and Lord Zetland, the Secretary of State for India, who was presiding over the meeting was injured. Udham Singh was overpowered with a smoking revolver. He in fact made no attempt to escape and continued saying that he had done his duty by his country.

Can any one tell me any other case in which a Human being waited for 21 years just for revenge. 21 years is not a short period, over two decades he kept one man name in his mind "Michael O'Dwyer".

Jatti answer me, did you have any evidence that any one from our country praised his revenge...........NO,

His house in sunam is in real bad condition.............Indian Politics SUX.

So Gandhi de gun gaan di koi lod nahi.........jinha ne sir dite oh aaaj sirf buot ban ke khade ne, jinha ne sir chamkaye ke goreyan de naal yaariya paiyan ohne de fotoyan nota te hai, te loki ohna nu apna bapu man de hai.

desi said:

LOL..man ur posts make me laugh!!!!! rolf

u think this way...cos u r narrow minded...u think...only inside one punjab...u never considered urelf an indian..if u had...u would know...tht every state has dealt with its own problems...since indepnedence...if i go into details...people of every state just like u...will be complaining...take mumbia....take..gujrat..tamil nadu...take any state.each had its own share of problems..to deal with...Mumbai..had bomb blasts....Dons..Poverty...always second treatment to Delhi...Tamil Nadu..wanted own state....gujrat...had riots...Orrisa....has problems...tell me one state...tht is peaceful without anything to deal with...and dare not say tht any of those..not contribute.......the fact is tht....there r always a bunch people like u...crying...foul....U guys only think abt ur own..state..for u its me my..and myself....and u r the only reason why my country is progressing at such a small pace....wht's the problem with breaking a large..state into smaller states...DO u even understand management and economics!! if a huge state is managed...by one person....u will have chaos like u have in Pakistan...ITS time to get over this stupid small thinking..behavior...and start looking at the larger picture....things like religion and boundaries..r things of past..look at ur country and feel proud....if u say...Punjabi soldiers gave up thier life for the country then....arent u....shaming them by saying things against the country tht they lost thier lives for!!! When they gave up thier lives they did so...so tht this country could stay united...but if we have people like u....who still dont understand the concept of a Democratic and Secular nation...then...plz dont..refer to those brave soldiers!!! alteat dont bring them..into ur politics........wht's up with....cry of majority...getting everything??? Sikh Prime Minister....Muslim President...Christian...Cong Leader....BRING ME ONE NATION ON THE PLANET....with same..kinda religious freedom.... i cant say more..cos its like banging ur head against a wall....if Education could not bring the understanding and change in people like u...i dont think a mere argument will !! so stay the way u r man!! as for taking care of the country and its states...there r people who understand..tht life is full of problems and the solution does not lie in crying abt the problem...or blaming ur nation....but instead making peace..and bringin...togetherness in the society!!! Look at the future my friend....dont harp on past!!

Niki_Grewal

!*~PrInCe$$~*!

Father of Nation,,,,,hahaha,,,,neah never,,,,he doesn't deserve it :slap .

This thread took so much of my time:an ,,,,i read the whole thread today for the first time,,,,now i gotta rush for food n then for job:hyper :hyper ,,,,will be back to discuss:wig .

cerebral

Gandhi was a good man, but still he's disliked by many; I for one dislike him greatly due to his weak reply to the Sikh community, he did not respect Bhagat and Udham Singh, he called them terrorists. Udham Singh is a very respected man, and what he did for his country was very honorable, he was a survivor of JallawallBagh mascare when at young age, he vowed to kill General Dwyer( The General who commanded the firing). Udham took his revenge on Dwyer, but alll Gandhi had to say was " I'm Deeply sadden for the Dwyers death". Gandhi is hated by many.. and i don't know, he basically stole Bhagat Singh's glory, he could of saved Bhagat Singh but he thought he would come in the way, so he let him hung.. Gandhi is respected by many but hated by punjabi's

SherDil™

naNOX9™ Hardcore

Je dekhia jaye ta ajj kal koi aapne sage bapu ni puchda te fer taa aaha paraya aa.Par fer vi kujh galan bapu ne sahi kahiya

GeNie_iN_a_boTtLe

~~brOwn sUg@~~

y does he deserve to b a father of da nation whn he let da nation be divided into 2...whn he was also ready to get a dominion status.....he called martyrs like Bhagat Singh and Udham Singh terrorists.....well fo him only he was rite n every1 else wrng......who was he to say if da path dat otha pple took was wrng or rite???? who gave him dat authority??????? so i dnt think such a person deserves to b called da father of da nation......

he started fightin fo freedom whn he was thrown out of da train......buh thr were so many otha freedom fighters who fought fo da nation not coz dey suffered buh coz dey saw their pple suffer.........

by givin him da title of father of da nation da govt did injustice to allda otha freedom fighters.....

Konvicted_Jatt

S@RP@NCH

bhene eda diyaan galan na kar ah gandhi vaadiyaan ne tainu v terrorist kehn lag paena..... haha...@ jas
i think india dee gareebi,un-employment, divided into 2 parts, bhagat singh nu fansi eh sab gandhi de karan hoyia hai..... and wy ppl called India as 'Hindustan'... it is nt da country of hindus only bt all other religions ppl also lived there.....and main apne app nu indian kahaun nalo PUNJABI kahuna jyada pasand karda haan..
PROUD TO B A PUNJABI

uniqe

freedom of soul
Re: Gandhi - Rightly called "Father of N

hann gandhi is our father of nation kyun ki nation nu bhi tan father di load hundi aa tan fir babe kaun hoi daso ji?

..::sHiNdA::..

:.-=šHïNda=-.:™

........Gandhi is Father of Nation......

Chahe koi manne ya na manne but fact ahi hai ki jehri indian currency appa use karde a agar uhde upar ghandi di pic na hove ta ohdi koi value nahi ..........
kuch te si us bande vich jine ehni duniya apne piche lai hoi si....

........Gandhi is Father of Nation......

Chahe koi manne ya na manne but fact ahi hai ki jehri indian currency appa use karde a agar uhde upar ghandi di pic na hove ta ohdi koi value nahi ..........
kuch te si us bande vich jine ehni duniya apne piche lai hoi si....
yeh that's wat we're talkin bout i guess.. y is gandhi's pic there on the indian currency .. coz acc. to sm ppl he doesn't deserve to be htere

duniyan nu piche laake agle ne bathere puthe sidhe kam kite aa

for me.. he ws jus a mere politician nothing else.,.
father of the nation? im not sure.. cudda been sumone better..
:wacko