Gandhi - Rightly called "Father of Nation" ?

Is Gandhi rightly called 'Father of Nation'

• Total voters

Guest33

Elite
Re: Gandhi

J@tti said:
If he got it, he must have deserved it

he didn't for sure deserve it........................
Nathu laal nu kehange neem pagal jihne gandhi te goli chalai .....he was such a learned man.........i think he did a very good job.................

J@tti

..Majajan..

jatti_sydney said:
well those are the views for which I hate him........................

To form an opinion about someone, you should consider more aspects than just a few facts.

Guest33

Elite

J@tti said:
To form an opinion about someone, you should consider more aspects than just a few facts.

har kise di apni apni thinking hai......mainu oh us time toon pasand ni jad meri aspects te facts ch difference samjhan di umar ni si.......and he was another politician for me thats it..........

J@tti

..Majajan..

He was a brilliant man who devoted his life to fight against injustice and he had his own beliefs and ways to fight against it. His civil disobedience campaign in 1942, shows the amount of his followership and intelligence. It's just that he had a different way of thinking, which is why many people tend to ignore his immense contribution. He got the title only because he deserved it.

Guest33

Elite

J@tti said:
He was a brilliant man who devoted his life to fight against injustice and he had his own beliefs and ways to fight against it. His civil disobedience campaign in 1942, shows the amount of his followership and intelligence. It's just that he had a different way of thinking, which is why many people tend to ignore his immense contribution. He got the title only because he deserved it.

fer ohi gal jaroori ni ki sare Gandhi nu sahi samjhan.....tuhanu lagda oh deserve karda si mainu lagda nahi karda si....kion kutt ke kheer khava rahe ho......

LOL...for all those who hate gandhi...i have had this argument with tons of people....and its very simple....

He was a man of his principles...he did wht he felt right and hate him or love him...INdia followed him...
British...were scared of him...and the world respected him.....and all those claims for...not having gone through lathi...and stuff....its ridiculous....
i invite all of u to read his autobiography...to know...tht he was not a perfect person...just a human being like us....but only difference was he was on the path which us guys can only...think of....most people who blame him for prob are actually forgetting alll the stuff he did...for india!

PLEASE FOR HEAVEN's SAKE dont compare Bhagat Singh and Lala lajpat rai...with Gandhi....each of these guys were amazing people..and yet different in every respect....they all command equal respect...by comparing ..u r undermining their main objective of a united india..

i have read his autobiography...My Experiments with Truth....clearly states all the problems he had as a human being! read tht and then comment!!
sometimes it takes more than mere....suggestions or wht u might have heard from others to actually know a person....do some good reasearch and may be then...u can say u hate/love him.

Guest33

Elite

Ankur_Scorpio said:
LOL...for all those who hate gandhi...i have had this argument with tons of people....and its very simple....

He was a man of his principles...he did wht he felt right and hate him or love him...INdia followed him...
British...were scared of him...and the world respected him.....and all those claims for...not having gone through lathi...and stuff....its ridiculous....
i invite all of u to read his autobiography...to know...tht he was not a perfect person...just a human being like us....but only difference was he was on the path which us guys can only...think of....most people who blame him for prob are actually forgetting alll the stuff he did...for india!

PLEASE FOR HEAVEN's SAKE dont compare Bhagat Singh and Lala lajpat rai...with Gandhi....each of these guys were amazing people..and yet different in every respect....they all command equal respect...by comparing ..u r undermining their main objective of a united india..

i have read his autobiography...My Experiments with Truth....clearly states all the problems he had as a human being! read tht and then comment!!
sometimes it takes more than mere....suggestions or wht u might have heard from others to actually know a person....do some good reasearch and may be then...u can say u hate/love him.

i too have read it........but still couldn't help myself from hating him......I'm out of here.........peace............

MaRjAnA

JaTT_On_JaunT
Re: Gandhi - Rightly called "Father of Nation" ?

He is anti sikhs,,....i will put stuff here in a day or 2,,,busy hain halle

full_taur

naah no way.. i dont think so... agreed he was a respected man and all but yaar whenever i thnk of Gandhi, i think of Bhagat Singh and what Gandhi have done to Bhagat Singh and what he could have done !!!!

Pranaam Shahedan Nu..

Some1

Focusing on ________

im sorry but for a nation of millions where thousands and thousands fought the independece battle ... no 1 man deserved to be called the father of the nation.

also some of his wrong decisions were amazing ... but im sorry he did not deserve it ...

not everytime someone gets something they deserve it .... its not always true

Zailldaar

Mimber

Ankur_Scorpio said:
PLEASE FOR HEAVEN's SAKE dont compare Bhagat Singh and Lala lajpat rai...with Gandhi....each of these guys were amazing people..and yet different in every respect....they all command equal respect...by comparing ..u r undermining their main objective of a united india.

na fer eh dasso ..equal respect kyun nahi mildi bakiya nu...kalle gandhi di he murt layi hundi a nota te...n father of nation ....y don't people call bhagat singh brother of nation...lala lajpat rai uncle of nation

MeHRaM

sadial

its tru.. that when all the big bosses (freedom fighters) once get together to decide to whom we should give the khetaab of rashtar pitaa then actually the first suggested name was Sradar Ram Singh Namdhari. he was the first man who lit the light of freedom on a big scale. he started the boycott movement in 1850-60 when even gandhi was not known to many ppls. but then it was decided that rashtar pitta should be from a mjority community. so the story went that way and baba ram singh was ignored. but i think one should always follow only good idiolgies of someone not the bad ones. and gandhi also do had some good ones to cosider.

full_taur

jattscotchdashokeen said:

na fer eh dasso ..equal respect kyun nahi mildi bakiya nu...kalle gandhi di he murt layi hundi a nota te...n father of nation ....y don't people call bhagat singh brother of nation...lala lajpat rai uncle of nation

yaar marketing matters & publicity too... its for the same reason as to why we wear undees of Tommy Hilfiger & Calvin klein & not VIP.....rolfrolfrolfrolfrolf

jattscotchdashokeen said:
if one follows his/her own principles ..one shud not force others to follow the same...vaise ve ohne punjab layi ki kita jo ohnu appreciate kariye

wow...wht kinda person r u ??? one state means more to u than a whole nation!! .. If all of us start thinking like u...the gr8 nation would be divided into 27 nations!!...surprising people still hold views like tht...in the 21st century..in which India is heading towards getting
Superpower status!

Maxsteel

~*~AbStRusE~*~

lol gandhi ne hi bhagat singh banaya sii,,,dnt u think soo je gandhi bhagat singh nu dhoka na denda te fer aa bhagat singh kitho banna si???rolf rolf rolf

Zailldaar

Mimber

Ankur_Scorpio said:
wow...wht kinda person r u ??? one state means more to u than a whole nation!! .. If all of us start thinking like u...the gr8 nation would be divided into 27 nations!!...surprising people still hold views like tht...in the 21st century..in which India is heading towards getting
Superpower status!

mein koi division di gal nahi kitti...mein ek vision ditti...hor v kahi freedom fighters c hora da ta naam nahi litta janda...aha tera superpower da father he kehnda c pakistan meri laash te banega...fer aap he bana ta....balle o kaka tere...

tu tan kehnda bhi gandhi gaya dhooti pake goreya kol meinu azaadi de do...te oh kehnde han han leja...kyun baki freedom fighters nu kehdi respect de ti...

mein ta eh kehnda c...ki je gandhi father of nation banaya c bakiya nu v kuch bana dinde ...kato kat naam ta rehnda

@ jattsoctchdashokeen (long name)
well i gotta agree with u on tht..its sad tht..not all the freedom figthers got their due respect..many have been neglected...despite the supreme sacrifice tht they made....well...but life isint all fair!! but just cos some didnt get the due respect does not give us the excuse to thrash the ones tht did !!