For all the newbies

onlycheema

Banned
0 22.. na jaan na pehchaan tun awein aukha hoi janda.. tikya reh.. bahle pange ni laide
jaan pehchaan nun assin v dass bandeyaan chon bande aan hunn kraa taa ditti jaan pehchaan.............mein taa jo pucheyaa c ohda jawab ditaa aa bass......baitha taa tikk k hi aan...........

pink puma

Elite
:gig great thread hun

alrighty im not a newbie but im gonna do this for fun anyway :p

1) How did you end up on this crazy site?
I was watching B4u Music sometime back in November 2006, and i saw this song by Shael -- nachle sohniye tu, and me and my sis instantly fell in love with the song and i said to her... "i dont care what happens, i am going to get this song somehow before i go to sleep"... oh kendhi, chaal fer dekh deh, so i searched and searched and with a few google searches i came across UNP and surprise surprise i could download it but i had to register so i registered, downloaded the song, and then started looking around and i thought, wow seems like a cool site with some nice people so i introduced myself and thats the history of pink puma!

2) Whom do you like the most, and like the least on UNP.. if you can't name the least, don't bother answering the most one either.
I like everyone the most, and nobody the least :w

3) Do you think a visit to mental asylum could cure j@tti
Perhaps smirk

4) Who do you think is more sober: Gagan or Guri .. I know it's a tough one
Definetly Gagan LOL, Guri da taan pucho hi na :an

5) Who lies more: Dhana or Rinku
hmmmmm based on my previous interactions with these two, im going to say they both lie equally as much :kuto

6)Who's the most charming person on board, and most repelling.. if you answer, answer both
Most charming person... Angelo
I cant answer the second, so sorry :b

7) What is your hobby.. don't say movies, books or music.. I own those
My hobby? hmm is shopping considered a hobby? :an i like interior decorating, im painting my room pink this summer, and doing a whole pink theme :)

8) If you get a chance to hit one UNPIan, whom would you choose.. now this is gonna be HARD
this is easy... Guri :roll :roll

9) who on UNP uses the maximum number of smilies :bhajo
Jesso :gig

10) Who owns this :phone

Dhanne!!!!!

SherDil™

naNOX9™ Hardcore
1) How did you end up on this crazy site?
Mainu Songs a bahut shonk aa.koi new album karan lagga te speedy ne kiha ethe dekh lai fer main register hoyiya te fer aapna rola rappa shuru ho gaya

2) Whom do you like the most, and like the least on UNP.. if you can't name the least, don't bother answering the most one either.
for both my answer is -- not to all :kin

3) Do you think a visit to mental asylum could cure j@tti
only KPW can answer this cause she's a :crack

4) Who do you think is more sober: Gagan or Guri .. I know it's a tough one
50-50 :D

5) Who lies more: Dhana or Rinku
Definitly Dhanna :bolt

6)Who's the most charming person on board, and most repelling.. if you
answer, answer both :pbbol
KPW is charming :s
I also Can't Answer the second, so sorry smirk

7) What is your hobby.. don't say movies, books or music.. I own those :roll
KPW naal pange laine :mean

8) If you get a chance to hit one UNPIan, whom would you choose.. now this is gonna be HARD
Ronny :fight

9) who on UNP uses the maximum number of smilies :bhajo
KPW :s :crack

10) Who owns this
:thinking...............:bhajo

SherDil™

naNOX9™ Hardcore
8---sherdil:fight

Sherdil apne aap nun sher dassda........eho jeha maarun ehnu taa gidharr v kalolaan karun
(naale haan ein naa sochi mein peeti hoi aa.........sofi ho k likheya eh sabb kujh)

KPW - Lagge raho khaab hi rehne thode mainu kuttan de :mean

Cheema - veere main aapne aapn nu sher dassda ni main hega aa.baki kade india gera lagga ta mar li dekhde kaun kalola karda

(te main vi aaha sab sofi ch likh riha) smirk

1--tu hi daseya c:kpw
2--- dona da iko answer aa n thats is j@tti:mean
3---j@tti da koi ilaaj nahin
4---guri:an
5----dono bolde hi nahin ta jhooth bolan da swal kitho auna:gig
6---charming angelo bhabo:wub..te repelling again j@tti
7---movies,books,n music:mean
8---sherdil:fight
9---gulabo:gig
10---my dhana deor
wht abt me:wa