For you Bajwa......

Status
Not open for further replies.

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
GeNie_iN_a_boTtLe said:
odaan nayi beh k samjha sakda???????????:slap :slap :slap :slap

i agree wid u soneyo totally ....

bt tusi is gagan nu asko ta sahi k main uda isnu kato kat 5 6 waar samjhaya isnu milke..... isde colege de dost v mile c ohna ne ki kea k bai sade hath khade ne.,.. kende asin v pagal hoke inu samjha samjha bt eh manke raaaji hi nahi.... main v ini waar samjhaleaa...

so last option left aa hn mere kole .. inu kise din plaake jadd chaaadna kotaa :saw fer isde saare screw dhille karun....

J@tti

..Majajan..
..::99.9::.. said:
Missin her isnt the hard part, Knowin i once had her is wat hurtzzzz............:tear :tear

Why are you crying? Be happy, because you shared something beautiful with someone once. Why are you spoiling everything beautiful that you shared once by crying over it?

As they say, Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

The Ominous

Come get Some......
:tear :tear :tear :tear i tld her that No body is perfect......i tld her that i m sorriw for the lil mistake i made.....even u r not a 100% perfect girl....so please for god sake try to undastand what u really mean to me....and she simply said.... "BYE GAGAN.":uann :uann :uann

Some1

Focusing on ________
:tear :tear :tear :tear i tld her that No body is perfect......i tld her that i m sorriw for the lil mistake i made.....even u r not a 100% perfect girl....so please for god sake try to undastand what u really mean to me....and she simply said.... "BYE GAGAN.":uann :uann :uann

:uann :uann if she cant undastand u nd doesnt want to try eitha... y wuld u cry afta her :squint :squint :squint

The Ominous

Come get Some......
Itz couz yaar i was so emotionaly attached with her....and now that thing is eating me up. when i eva i m sittin alone shez every where in ma mind...............and tearz roll out.:tear :tear

J@tti

..Majajan..
Itz couz yaar i was so emotionaly attached with her....and now that thing is eating me up. when i eva i m sittin alone shez every where in ma mind...............and tearz roll out.:tear :tear

Break ups hurt as long as you let them hurt you, the cut of sorrow goes as deep as you let it go. You have to accept the fact that it is over, don't waste time crying over it, but treasure the time you shared together, and move on :music .

Some1

Focusing on ________

now u knw she's not worth it ... no1z worth ur tears wen they dont even tryna get u :tear .. dont sit alone :slap go out wiv frenz :hug

te yh emotionally attached oohi taan panga hunda aa :tear

The Ominous

Come get Some......
Pata nai yaar.....i m totally helpless in this matter.......i wanna come out of it but she is not ready to come out of ma mind :(

Some1

Focusing on ________
kehna saukha hunda karna aukhaa yaaron

its easy to sayy thingsss par da personnnn :n :n

gagannn bas 1 decision laaii lai ke weneva u start thinking about her start doing something else ... u gotta somehow divert ur attention ... shut her out

anwwwww :hug

The Ominous

Come get Some......
thatz watz i m sayin.....easy to say but impossible for me.

u knw the most hard part is when i m alone in the night....before we use to chat on our cell fones till 2 or 3 am. but now.....!!!!! u guyz r tellin me to divert ma self to some otha thingz. well should i start bangin ma head like in ma avatar to divert ma self. :(

Some1

Focusing on ________
thatz watz i m sayin.....easy to say but impossible for me.

u knw the most hard part is when i m alone in the night

daz wat im saying u gotta change ur stream of thots weneva she pops up :mad

Some1

Focusing on ________

u gotta try buddy :hug tere kolle taan fer wi frenz gaddi kihna kuch haiga ghumman firran layyii ... saade kolle taan kuch wi ni si :tear ro ro ke gusse'ch bas kaddtiyaan gallan :tear

te raat noon pillow noon jaffi paake saun jaaya kar bas :tear te oddon tak naa soya karo jadon tak deep sleep naa aayi hove :an

:hug

The Ominous

Come get Some......
u knw....i still think ke kadeh tan us nu reliaze howe ga. kadeh ik vari tan usde dil vich mein aawanga....but on otha side mere dimaag vich eh gal aa jandi hai ke couz she is so egostic, agar kadeh us ne is tara socheya b par oh menu nahi dase gi is bare. neva.

The Ominous

Come get Some......
still oh ehjo hi hai......she once said me ke "gagan i knw i m egostic and sometime couz of this u get hurt. don't worry i will try to change maself for good. and that gonna happen soon"

Some1

Focusing on ________
still oh ehjo hi hai......she once said me ke "gagan i knw i m egostic and sometime couz of this u get hurt. don't worry i will try to change maself for good. and that gonna happen soon"

par hoya ni imen :n :n :n

The Ominous

Come get Some......
u knw jis din us ne eh keha siii na i was so happy :wubke jo b hai mere bare sochdi tan hai oh......pawen change na kar pandi apne aap nu, usde dimaag vich aya tan sahi ik vari. :tear:tear

Now i m feelin like to close this thread ova here. :tear:tear

Status
Not open for further replies.