For all the newbies

J@tti

..Majajan..
If I don't know you, you are new.. :roll :roll

when you guys have some time on your hands, answere the following in as witty manner as possible while saying "some" truth

1) How did you end up on this crazy site?

2) Whom do you like the most, and like the least on UNP.. if you can't name the least, don't bother answering the most one either.

3) Do you think a visit to mental asylum could cure j@tti :s

4) Who do you think is more sober: Gagan or Guri .. I know it's a tough one

5) Who lies more: Dhana or Rinku :kuto

6)Who's the most charming person on board, and most repelling.. if you answer, answer both :pbbol

7) What is your hobby.. don't say movies, books or music.. I own those :roll

8) If you get a chance to hit one UNPIan, whom would you choose.. now this is gonna be HARD

9) who on UNP uses the maximum number of smilies :bhajo

10) Who owns this :phone

............. now that you have answered these, you are no more a newbie :roll

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
j@tti teri harqatan to lagda k tera time bas nede hi hai.. main suneya banda de purje sare dhill eho jande fer oh ainwe di behki behki galan karda

and yea everybody knows m da sober one :D

kudi_patole_wargi

Ki Zor Gareeba Da
when you guys have some time on your hands, answere the following in as witty manner as possible while saying "some" truth

1) How did you end up on this crazy site? 2) Whom do you like the most, and like the least on UNP.. if you can't name the least, don't bother answering the most one either. 3) Do you think a visit to mental asylum could cure j@tti 4) Who do you think is more sober: Gagan or Guri .. I know it's a tough one 5) Who lies more: Dhana or Rinku 6)Who's the most charming person on board, and most repelling.. if you answer, answer both :pbbol 7) What is your hobby.. don't say movies, books or music.. I own those :roll 8) If you get a chance to hit one UNPIan, whom would you choose.. now this is gonna be HARD 9) who on UNP uses the maximum number of smilies :bhajo 10) Who owns this :phone

1--tu hi daseya c:kpw
2--- dona da iko answer aa n thats is j@tti:mean
3---j@tti da koi ilaaj nahin
4---guri:an
5----dono bolde hi nahin ta jhooth bolan da swal kitho auna:gig
6---charming angelo bhabo:wub..te repelling again j@tti
7---movies,books,n music:mean
8---sherdil:fight
9---gulabo:gig
10---my dhana deor

kudi_patole_wargi

Ki Zor Gareeba Da

1) How did you end up on this crazy site? 2) Whom do you like the most, and like the least on UNP.. if you can't name the least, don't bother answering the most one either. 3) Do you think a visit to mental asylum could cure j@tti 4) Who do you think is more sober: Gagan or Guri .. I know it's a tough one 5) Who lies more: Dhana or Rinku 6)Who's the most charming person on board, and most repelling.. if you answer, answer both :pbbol 7) What is your hobby.. don't say movies, books or music.. I own those :roll 8) If you get a chance to hit one UNPIan, whom would you choose.. now this is gonna be HARD 9) who on UNP uses the maximum number of smilies :bhajo 10) Who owns this :phone

1--tu hi daseya c:kpw
2--- dona da iko answer aa n thats is j@tti:mean
3---j@tti da koi ilaaj nahin
4---guri:an
5----dono bolde hi nahin ta jhooth bolan da swal kitho auna:gig
6---charming angelo bhabo:wub..te repelling again j@tti
7---movies,books,n music:mean
8---sherdil:fight
9---gulabo:gig
10---my dhana deor

Pardesan Punjaban