Bhindraawaale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
Well for some information Sant ji was only demanding more rights for the states..menas the state goverment could have more powers and should not be dependent on centre only...The same system which is being practiced in US means Direct democracy not Indirect democracy which we are having in India....

Now how could centre agree to that? that was the problem.

More powers for Akalis :p doesn't that very thought terrifies you :p

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala
puppet... the PM??? wooooooooooo wish you could see what has this PUPPET done to our economy in 91 !!!!

pls care to refer to the context of my earlier post

PM now and FM then, two different times and two different posts...moreover, i dint raise doubts abt wht he's done for the country, did i???

as an FM he was commendable...economy wise where India stands now, most credit goes to him

and as a PM, he's not tht strong, not only me there are many others who consider that

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala
There is a senior secondary school in my pind, and Khalsa college Mahilpur is about 6km away, both institutes are about 50yrs old.
I guess sadde sareya de parents pade likhe hi hone, oh bhi Punjab ch pade
So where is the problem ?

Main satluj di gall karda tu khetan ch gwacheya firda :p

if ur pind had a senior secondary school and a college abt 50 yrs ago, so u assume that all the villages in Punjab must be having such facilities back then??

thn i wonder, y would my dad and some other relatives travel long distance for goin to school/college???

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala
Rituals- How do you suppose Guru Nanak Dev Ji got married ?

Sikhism is not about Guru Nanak Dev Ji but about our all 11 Gurus. Sikh principles and rituals were established over a period of time and not at one go.

When a Law is established by passing of a bill in a parliament, its not the final things. Amendments do take place at a later stage :nerd

_Gifty_

I am a Joker
There is a senior secondary school in my pind, and Khalsa college Mahilpur is about 6km away, both institutes are about 50yrs old.
I guess sadde sareya de parents pade likhe hi hone, oh bhi Punjab ch pade
So where is the problem ?

Main satluj di gall karda tu khetan ch gwacheya firda :p

SHauKeeN GaBRu paaji answered u very well for that education system thing.
I would like to add 1 more thing. Somehow, just buildings and classrooms do not educate people. I hope u got the point.

Haanji main vi satluj vaare gall karan dyan .. may be yr relatives do not depend on satluj water, but many other are. Punjab is one of the most fertile places on earth, and its coz of rivers and nature. And may be govt was not happy with it.

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
if ur pind had a senior secondary school and a college abt 50 yrs ago, so u assume that all the villages in Punjab must be having such facilities back then??

thn i wonder, y would my dad and some other relatives travel long distance for goin to school/college???

Yes that what I would assume unless you provide some stats that the education system was in distress and nothing was being done,
Back in UK my uni was 15 miles from my residence, that doesn't prove anything.

power would have been same for any party in the majority, be it Akali or Congress

What party or individual in Punjab can be entrusted with autonomous powers ??

Sikhism is not about Guru Nanak Dev Ji but about our all 11 Gurus. Sikh principles and rituals were established over a period of time and not at one go.

When a Law is established by passing of a bill in a parliament, its not the final things. Amendments do take place at a later stage :nerd

OK

SHauKeeN GaBRu paaji answered u very well for that education system thing.
I would like to add 1 more thing. Somehow, just buildings and classrooms do not educate people. I hope u got the point.

Haanji main vi satluj vaare gall karan dyan .. may be yr relatives do not depend on satluj water, but many other are. Punjab is one of the most fertile places on earth, and its coz of rivers and nature. And may be govt was not happy with it.

Again some stats please, kinne and kehde ilakke de lok satluj te depend karde ?

_Gifty_

I am a Joker
Again some stats please, kinne and kehde ilakke de lok satluj te depend karde ?

I can not give u stats on dependencies coz there are no stats for that. Everyone depends on water. And if that's not available to you, you try to get it from other sources.
lokki bore te depend karde ne te ajj kal bore karan vi sokha nai. ground water is lower because of that. Are u getting what i am trying to say.

I can give u stats on distribution of water.

For Satluj River :
Punjab : 57.88%
Haryana : 32.31%
Rajasthan : 9.81%

For Beas River:
Punjab : 30%
Haryana : 21%
Rajasthan : 49%

And little facts about punjab too, which u might ask in next post.

Agriculture occupies the most prominent place in Punjab's economy. About 70% of the people are engaged in agriculture. As against an all India average of 51%, it has 85% of its area under cultivation.

So now try to match how much water is needed. Khet sukhde paye ne, nehr ch paani ghatt rya ae. bore karan aukha hai te mehnga vi, cost in lakhs.

chakdey

So Bhang is OK, Liquor is Not ?

Rituals- How do you suppose Guru Nanak Dev Ji got married ?

Bhang was used as a MEDICINE to heal the body. if u wanna know further go research on marijuana and uses of it.

any kind of nasha is not okay. go read the sggs ji. now if u understand the translation of sggs you wouldn't have any confusion. all the answers are there.. jus need to put it together

i wasn't there to witness the ceremony or read it anywhere, so i can't comment on it.

people are saying guru gobind singh ji had 3 wives.. dasam granth wasn't written by guru ji..

you can't accept everything u hear or see.. need facts to back up your claim.

I request all those fanatics who are anti bhindrawale (rather anti punjab)...kindly do some research...go to any level you can go and try to find even a trace of a proof against allegations on bhindranwale...read about punjabi sooba struggle...read about anandpur sahib resolution...after they gather bit of knowledge about the context...I challenge every single person from anti bhindrawale camp to engage in peacefull discussion with me...I will answer them singlehandely and that too with genuine documentation...SO FRIENDS CHALLENGE IS ON...THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN "MERA BHARAT MAHAAN"...I AM THERE TO PROOVE THEM WRONG ON WATEVER FRONT THEY CHOOSE TO HOLD DEBATE WITH REGARDING BHINDRANWALE'S HISTORY...!

I request you people to ask questions from me one by one and I will answer them...Go ahead friends...!

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
I request all those fanatics who are anti bhindrawale (rather anti punjab)..

I request you people to ask questions from me one by one and I will answer them...Go ahead friends...!

Please explain how Anti-Bhindrawala is Anti-Punjab ?

Status
Not open for further replies.