Bhindraawaale

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hv questions s well which i wanna clear thats y i hve made this thred so plz tell me who was he why that guard killed indra gandhi nd a lot of ques. :kin

TIGERJATT

Ki dekhi jande sohneyo??
Bhindrwale wanted justice for injustices against sikhs.

Operation bluestar was an military operation by the Indian government to eradicate bhindrawale ji and his people (150-200 est.) from the golden temple the holiest place for shrine for sikhs.

Whilst the army got rid of bhindrawaleand his men they also killed many innocent people inside the complwx. They showed a lack of respect and destroyed the akaal takht and damaged the golden temple which still bares the wounds today. It was considered an attack on the Sikh people and still is today.

Because of this Indira Gandhi's Sikh bodyguards took revenge by assassinating her as she was responsible for for bluestar.

That's laymans terms. Seriously why don't u just wiki it, its not difficult to understand.

What I find shocking is that the youth outside india know the history where as youth living there don't.

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
Can the youth outside India please explain why the hell bindrawala was inside Harmandir Sahib, The most sacred place to all Sikhs.
#At what point did he believed that Indian army won't come for him.
#What was he thinking when he ordered his men to mow down the first wave of 'our' soldiers.

^^^ i can pose the same question to you.

what the hell was the indian army or Indira thinking when she ordered the soldiers to mow down her own citizens when there were other avenues of discussion available?

Why wasn't any civilian allowed to leave the complex?

Kiney innocent bandey maarey "tuhadey" soldiers ney?

and Sk bro if u want true information then watch the documentries and read the official accounts of both the army and the other side. You will know the truth. Nahi tah ehthey tehnu ik side ney eh dusna army sahi c duji side ney kuch hor. It's better to sort through the information and interviews of eye witnesses and make up your own mind.

snoopy_amli

___I. A. F.___
ask those hindu families also jinade bndeyan ni ohne marya si jehde Darbar Sahib matha tekan jande si :|

why do ppl see only one side of the coin??

TIGERJATT

Ki dekhi jande sohneyo??
I dont agree with hiding in golden temple either but that does not mean you can go gung-ho at a religous shrine @ dhillon

@snoopy amli source please. Killing Hindus whilst they do matha tekna? In front of guru granth sahib? Lol. Bhindrwale did not hate any religion. He wanted justice for sikhs. He said "if you're Hindu be a good Hindu, Sikh good Sikh, Muslim good muslim"

TIGERJATT

Ki dekhi jande sohneyo??
I dont agree with hiding in golden temple either but that does not mean you can go gung-ho at a religous shrine @ dhillon

@snoopy amli source please. Killing Hindus whilst they do matha tekna? In front of guru granth sahib? Lol. Bhindrwale did not hate any religion. He wanted justice for sikhs. He said "if you're Hindu be a good Hindu, Sikh good Sikh, Muslim good muslim"

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
what the hell was the indian army or Indira thinking when she ordered the soldiers to mow down her own citizens when there were other avenues of discussion available?

Why wasn't any civilian allowed to leave the complex?

Kiney innocent bandey maarey "tuhadey" soldiers ney?

1. There was nothing left to discuss, just two options, agree to their demands or end the hold up.
2. How were they supposed to tell the terrorists and civilians apart,
and when It was clear that army wasn't letting the civilans out why didn't bhindrwala and co. gave up ?
3. These are my soldiers, http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/da/Indian_Army-Sikh_Light_Infantry_regiment.jpeg

18-22 year old kids giving up their lives so that fanatics like Bhindrwala won't kill someone of my family for not having the car number plate in gurmukhi.

What's with the fantasy for 84 riots ? 3,000 - 4,000 sikhs were killed during the riots, very sad and unfortunate !
But 40,000-50,000 people were killed in Punjab during separatist movement, Why dont you talk about that ?

which was initiated by the attack on the Darbar Sahib and the subsequent unchecked rioting.

food for thought bro....... why dont u talk about the mass killings by the Government that left villages of sikhs empty?

Jaswant Singh Kalra and Kps gill any1.

How do you think the Government got rid of the so called separtist??

Police cats anyone.

The point i am trying to make is jihna hath so called "separatists" da si ehna bandea di deaths ch ohna k hi hath Goverment da c.

More than 8000 spies are living abroad on indian issued visas. Why dont you talk about how many people they killed???

Why dont you talk about Government officials that made fortunes threatening people in Punjab?

It's easy to quickly point the finger at the so called "separatists" while ignoring the subtelties(sorry for the spelling) of the situation.

snoopy_amli

___I. A. F.___
i am not saying what SHE did was all right BUT he was at fault as well.....source sab kuj WIKI t e nahi milda na .....i feel really SAD why people dont blame him for ATTACK ON SIKH PEOPLE??? if he was a real saint he wundt have broght weapons with his men? that too in holiest place??????

and ask hindu familes living in Gurdaspur/Hoshiarpur area ......i appreciate Mr Dhillon who gave emphasized on OUR slodiers...cu its OUR country

and you know what why you find shocking is that the youth outside india know the history where as youth living there dun..because we see the both ways....you barely the Hindu familes who saved sikh familes during roits kyunki ona leyi PUNJAB and PUNJABIYAT jadi imp hai despite their country calles INDIA

ppl living ouside blv what their rishtedar suni sunyi gallan krde

my Father is an ex Army man and a SIKH himself..he has seen all things with his own eyes and that s why we LIVING IN INDIA know the TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!

the REAL story..ppl living OUTSIDE are NEVER gonna blv in it.

chief

Prime VIP
te aah wi koi dasso... jinna ne indira gandhi nu marea ehna ne aah nai sochea ki saade varge cho delhi ch rende ne ohna da ki banu baad ch...

coup hove ta chal gal hor hai... but u think u can assassinate a PM and nothing will happen to u/others in the community? :dts

bas ehna ne badla le lea... tange assi gae :nono kare koi bhare koi!

*btw am NDA supporter*

Status
Not open for further replies.