Bhindraawaale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
^^Nothing that you said in two long posts and with lots of words is making sense !

what has nitnem to do with bhindrawala ?
I thought Guru Nanak said, "If Hindu be a Good hindu, If Muslim be a good Muslim" the statement you provided is quite contradicting So which one is true ?

chakdey

^^Nothing that you said in two long posts and with lots of words is making sense !

what has nitnem to do with bhindrawala ?
I thought Guru Nanak said, "If Hindu be a Good hindu, If Muslim be a good Muslim" the statement you provided is quite contradicting So which one is true ?

hopefully it makes sense to someone. jus provided some facts that anyone can put together and see right/wrong for yourself. no need to listen to me or anyone else.

You are confusing youself bro.

It was Bindrawale who made that statement in one of his interviews and he does explains why, if i remember correctly.

and the reason why i ask if you read gurbani was if you try to understand it by listening to vichar/katha your opinion might be different.

chakdey

people like me who lives abroad since early age, knew nothing. Since we had access to vast amount of sources/knowledge than people in india can come to conclusion on such sensitive matters. for exmaple, if i was in india i wouldn't be able to listen to sant jis speecches, gurbanis translation, and views of sangat. might have the same opinion like others.

some people label us as 'separatist' which is not needed. comments like "bahar bethe boli jandey, why don't they come back and do something." to that i always reply we need to change our thinking and ourselves first. then we might achieve something together.

i think there was a discussion a while back started by psp309 about Bindrawale

well presented.

big ups to psp309

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
What you call vast amount of sources/knowledge we call it propaganda.
Everyone In India has access to all those speeches etc, Still you somehow concluded that you know more :p
Care to enlighten me and make me smart :-?

chakdey

maybe thas why the region never saw any progress and might not see any.

because we can't find common ground.

thas why in punjab bombs are blasting. cutting each other up over religion

people asking for new panth 'ram dassiya' and i guess miss pooja is well for that.

disputing dasam granth purity.

i see propagandas more from india then abroad.

Not everyone has access too the media files in india. barely got broadband there now in selected cities. but improving

take your pick. stay cool and keep sippin' on that lemonade

Manmohan Singh is a great economist. Worthy of props. not sure about PM

_Gifty_

I am a Joker
So he had some trivial demands ! But who made him the spokesperson of all the Sikhs ?

Well, when government is unresponsive, everybody can see there is no justice, people oppose and someone come out as leader. I thought u r smart enough to think that.

Because fulfilling those demands will create even more problems,
like If Chandigarh is given to Punjab , half the chandigarh will prolly commit suicide :p
And If Liquor is banned in Amritsar, a vast majority will be very miserable.

je fer posting karn lagge problem aayi ta dassi.

I was not saying that government should/must fulfill all demands, but they should have considered few important agendas like education, water treaty etc.
If banning liquor won't help, making it cheaper won't either. And if state like gujrat can survive, why punjab is so afraid of it?

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
Education in Punjab is better than most other Indian states.

I have friends/relatives all over Punjab, I hardly know anyone who depends on Satluj Water.

If consuming Bhang in Gurdwara/Mandir is fine then why ban liquor in a City or State ?

If our Gurus (least the first two) married with Hindu Rituals then why one word on our marriage certificates is bothering us so much ?

So I still don't get why Bhindrwala had to take such extreme measures.
I just don't see a big enough issue.

_Gifty_

I am a Joker
So do you guys think that these demands were not fulfilled

Does sikhs in punjab have Equal rights or not.

Pata nahi log kidda kehnda ne sikhs kol rights nahi ne......

J idda di gal hai tu sun lavo sikhaan kol inne rights hage ki Saade desh nu ik sikh hi chala riha

Manmohan Singh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I don't just think, its a fact that demands were not fulfilled.
Equal rights - that depends on what kind of rights you are talking about. I gave u an example of marriage act. There are many like that. :)

puppet... the PM??? wooooooooooo wish you could see what has this PUPPET done to our economy in 91 !!!!

Yes, he is a puppet. In 2004, from nowhere, he was declared PM of india. It was amazing political move my congress to win the trust of people like you. I thought people will understand that it was a political move, but now i can see the success of that move.
Yes, he is a smart man, very smart. So is APJ abdul kalam, but was he able to stop that education quota? Either of them? So post doesn't matter, its the work you do at some post matters.
So he is not doing what he can do or what he is capable of doing.

chakdey

Compare Sant bhindrawala with Sant kabir, Peter and likes

similarities found: 0

now compare him with laden :an

• both sants for many
  • believed injustice been done to their community
  • failed to convince majority about the 'Injustice'
  • list goes on an on

you made this comment in another thread previously (i believe)..

care to elborate..

_Gifty_

I am a Joker

I have friends/relatives all over Punjab, I hardly know anyone who depends on Satluj Water.

If consuming Bhang in Gurdwara/Mandir is fine then why ban liquor in a City or State ?

If our Gurus (least the first two) married with Hindu Rituals then why one word on our marriage certificates is bothering us so much ?

Education System - It was a problem back then. Read about it what happened after punjab was divided in 1966 and so on. And if u talk about current education system, take a look again way south india improving education system. Govt is investing. Have u heard about BITS pilani case?

Water problem is not for your drinking and bathing, problem is there coz there is no water for fields, on which most of punjab relies.

So according to marriage act, u will be hindu/sharma ji after marriage :P .. and i have no problem with that if you are okay with it. I was just sharing something. :-)

If those issues plus things happened after 1979 were not enough, then u don't know what is human rights.

chakdey

veer jattinc explained it very well about some of the points.

to understand 'bhang' you have to go back in times. when the sikh were fighting the battles, they resided in jungles and used ' bhang' as a tool to aid pain and to stay alive and keep fighting. Since they were eating barks of trees leafs nuts etc and also as digestion purposes. I dont' think you can find that written anywhere. you get to know these things when u do sangat.

But these days people started abusing it, using it for wrong purposes and you see the results.

Hindu rituals comment is new to me.. first time i heard it. so if you can provide us more info would be great.

about extreme measure:
my opinion: simple way to look at: if you knew that somebody was coming to your house and was planning to take you down with guns tank etc. what will you do?

surrender?
make a stand kirpans/daggars/dande?
or make urself capable to defend get weapons, make a stand fight, and live with the result ?

Rano

VIP

bhaji idaan te bathera kuch haiga jo pehlan nahi si hunda...
pehlan te caves ch rehnde sige...no clothes or anything...ajkal vi caves ch rehna chahida pher taan... y bother so much? >du

mika_85

Elite
Well for some information Sant ji was only demanding more rights for the states..menas the state goverment could have more powers and should not be dependent on centre only...The same system which is being practiced in US means Direct democracy not Indirect democracy which we are having in India....

Now how could centre agree to that? that was the problem.

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
Education System - It was a problem back then. Read about it what happened after punjab was divided in 1966 and so on. And if u talk about current education system, take a look again way south india improving education system. Govt is investing. Have u heard about BITS pilani case?

Water problem is not for your drinking and bathing, problem is there coz there is no water for fields, on which most of punjab relies.

So according to marriage act, u will be hindu/sharma ji after marriage :P .. and i have no problem with that if you are okay with it. I was just sharing something. :-)

If those issues plus things happened after 1979 were not enough, then u don't know what is human rights.

There is a senior secondary school in my pind, and Khalsa college Mahilpur is about 6km away, both institutes are about 50yrs old.
I guess sadde sareya de parents pade likhe hi hone, oh bhi Punjab ch pade
So where is the problem ?

Main satluj di gall karda tu khetan ch gwacheya firda :p

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
veer jattinc explained it very well about some of the points.

to understand 'bhang' you have to go back in times. when the sikh were fighting the battles, they resided in jungles and used ' bhang' as a tool to aid pain and to stay alive and keep fighting. Since they were eating barks of trees leafs nuts etc and also as digestion purposes. I dont' think you can find that written anywhere. you get to know these things when u do sangat.

But these days people started abusing it, using it for wrong purposes and you see the results.

Hindu rituals comment is new to me.. first time i heard it. so if you can provide us more info would be great.

about extreme measure:
my opinion: simple way to look at: if you knew that somebody was coming to your house and was planning to take you down with guns tank etc. what will you do?

surrender?
make a stand kirpans/daggars/dande?
or make urself capable to defend get weapons, make a stand fight, and live with the result ?

So Bhang is OK, Liquor is Not ?

Rituals- How do you suppose Guru Nanak Dev Ji got married ?

Status
Not open for further replies.