ਘਰੋਂ ਭੱਜਕੇ ਵਿਆਹ ਕਰਵਾਉਣਾ ਕਿਸੇ ਦਾ ਸ਼ੌਂਕ ਨਹੀਂ &#26

Parv

Prime VIP
Re: ਘਰੋਂ ਭੱਜਕੇ ਵਿਆਹ ਕਰਵਾਉਣਾ ਕਿਸੇ ਦਾ ਸ਼ੌਂਕ ਨਹੀ&

dosto thuhade ki vichaar ne ish barre.....

Meri thinking ch arrange marrige 80% sucessful aa..
Baki apni apnii thinking aa...aaj kal taan pta e nai chlda...hundi love marrige aa...bt krwa aarange lainde ne....after marige sunida hunda....eh love marrige c...:p

onlycheema

Banned

In australian culture it means. After being adult leve parents home,live separate earn and spend. Marry nd b ready to kick ur kids out wen dey r adult nd book a room in old age. Die der. Dats all

No, you are confused. I will explain what Australian culture does mean. There is no homogeneous explanation; but... Raise your kids responsibly; inculcate values to take care of yourself irrespective of your parents; give your kids enough responsibility and self developmental time so that they are adults at the age 18; they go and find their own adventure and take care of their own life as they should and they live happily. Have your own house; a kid behind the white picket fence. Adults can also take care of themselves and have enough money saved so that they don't look towards their kids for the dole; you actually have a hobby and now go repair vintage cars or you can go live in old age where trusted trained individuals can take care of you. Not everyone dies in old age home. Joint family concept exists in Australia too; but in Australia adults actually know when your kids are not kids anymore and have become adults.

http://www.aihw.gov.au/WorkArea/DownloadAsset.aspx?id=10737421028

Page 41 shows total <60K persons admitted in old age homes in Australia, and not everyone stays permanently. Looks like you don't even know Australian culture.

Does sound fancy? It is not. This goes for every culture. Love marriage should not be looked down upon just because you perceive it to be against parents and culture.

Yaar Punjabi

Prime VIP
Re: ਘਰੋਂ ਭੱਜਕੇ ਵਿਆਹ ਕਰਵਾਉਣਾ ਕਿਸੇ ਦਾ ਸ਼ੌਂਕ ਨਹੀਂ

My friend nal eda hoya arrange mrg ho gyi but os da husband bhut shrab peenda nd kutda hun my frnde parents kehnde ke bs to othe he rehna nd os nu phir othe bhej dita..hun daso eh kidda di marrige aa?:tear:tear

onlycheema

Banned

My friend nal eda hoya arrange mrg ho gyi but os da husband bhut shrab peenda nd kutda hun my frnde parents kehnde ke bs to othe he rehna nd os nu phir othe bhej dita..hun daso eh kidda di marrige aa?:tear:tear

22ji saade pind v ein e hoya; munde aaleyaan ne kise hor da ghar rent te leke apna show karta; and keha munda pailiyaan aala; baad ch pata lagga te ehe saara mamle.. te utto'n munda nashedi. Naale kudi da peo punjab police ch c; kehanda changi shaan been keeti aa background di mein. Hunn kudi dasso ki kare? Khush hove ki mein culture obey keeta; maapeyaan di rakhi?

Singh-a-lion

Prime VIP

No, you are confused. I will explain what Australian culture does mean. There is no homogeneous explanation; but... Raise your kids responsibly; inculcate values to take care of yourself irrespective of your parents; give your kids enough responsibility and self developmental time so that they are adults at the age 18; they go and find their own adventure and take care of their own life as they should and they live happily. Have your own house; a kid behind the white picket fence. Adults can also take care of themselves and have enough money saved so that they don't look towards their kids for the dole; you actually have a hobby and now go repair vintage cars or you can go live in old age where trusted trained individuals can take care of you. Not everyone dies in old age home. Joint family concept exists in Australia too; but in Australia adults actually know when your kids are not kids anymore and have become adults.

http://www.aihw.gov.au/WorkArea/DownloadAsset.aspx?id=10737421028

Page 41 shows total <60K persons admitted in old age homes in Australia, and not everyone stays permanently. Looks like you don't even know Australian culture.

Does sound fancy? It is not. This goes for every culture. Love marriage should not be looked down upon just because you perceive it to be against parents and culture.

Come live here and experience it. Den u will find that ur online research was just waste of time.

onlycheema

Banned

Come live here and experience it. Den u will find that ur online research was just waste of time.

I have lived there, in fact. I have lived in other countries too. It is not my research; it is by reputed scientists.

Just the gap of quality of living in these countries and Punjab can tell that there is something these countries are doing good; and Punjab is lacking in lot of areas. If even after living in Australia people's mentality is stuck at things like arranged marriage; then they sure have lot of surprises in store. I have seen lots of families struggling with their kids since they are so stuck on culture; and it generally ends in a disaster.

Btw why do you want parents to control your kids too much? So much so to dictate their life choices? You fear that your upbringing left chinks in their thinking and responsibility taking ability?

Singh-a-lion

Prime VIP

I have lived there, in fact. I have lived in other countries too. It is not my research; it is by reputed scientists.

Just the gap of quality of living in these countries and Punjab can tell that there is something these countries are doing good; and Punjab is lacking in lot of areas. If even after living in Australia people's mentality is stuck at things like arranged marriage; then they sure have lot of surprises in store. I have seen lots of families struggling with their kids since they are so stuck on culture; and it generally ends in a disaster.

Btw why do you want parents to control your kids too much? So much so to dictate their life choices? You fear that your upbringing left chinks in their thinking and responsibility taking ability?
I used to work with nsw business link.
Department which transfer funds to old age centers. And in nsw age group between 67-77 about 68% is in old care centers.

For me my parents r above all. Nd dats my thinking. I m living my life as my parents want too. Nd i m very happy in it. I dont hv any issues.

If u dont want to live in control of ur parents thats ur choice. Dats ur thinking.

onlycheema

Banned

^oh bass bai, ehna jhooth v naa maar. 67-77 age group de vich around 10-20% ne; majority (70%) are between 80-95 age. Page 40 te ehda table chaapeyaa; and 41 contains the exact data.

Naale love marriage aale v apne parents di care karr sakde ne; arranged aale koi waahva wadde haar ni paunde.

What is harm in being independent? You are happy, good. Why do you want to impose your thoughts on others? What do they owe you?

Singh-a-lion

Prime VIP

Mite go work with business link. U will find out.

Stop talking abut dat time when government give free house to couple with 10 kids.

Nd toyota trago to couple with 6 kids

•-=»𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕠𝕣«=-•

•Speak little, do much•

Bas jawani nu gaanea ne patt lea. Garam khoon jidar marji la lao.
Mappe kehda dushman hunde. Oh v chaunde dhi put sukhi vasse.
Mere hisaab naal taan 90 to 95% gharo bhaj k viah karon wale pachtonde hi aa. Jaldi akal aa jandi k zindagi kudi ja munde da muh dekh k te pappia kar k nai chaldi.
Bahut rare chance hunda k nibh jaye changi tara. Gharo bhaj k viah karona nami paneeri samjh di k trend hi aa. This increase honor killing.
Mappe last vich fer v eh keh k saar lende. Jad apna panda maada. Kisse nu ki dosh dena.

Sahi aa bhaji
Boht Ghat chance hunde aa k nibh jawe
Eh v nai aa k Nibhdi ni
Akk jande most em jyada cases ch

Mere hisab nal Ghar deya nall gall krke Love+Arrange krauni chaidi aa :y Je koi edda de chakkr ch pe e gya ta :an
Bakki Mrzi apni apni
kehda kisse nall dhakka :hassa
Apni Izzat Apne Hath :)