Sardarji's.... r not just for jokes !!!!!

lovable_mani

got my love
Well, Jayant , my friend, told me the following incident which i wish to share with you. It has had a deep impact on my thinking.

In the diwali vacation, Jayant and his couple of friends had gone to delhi. They rented a taxi for local sight-seeing.
The driver was a old sardar, and boys being boys, Jayant and his pals began cracking sardarji jokes, just to insinuate the old man.
But to their surprise, the fellow remained unperturbed.
At the end of the sight-seeing, they paid up the hire-charges. The sardar returned the change.
Moreover, he gave each one of them one rupee extra and said,( in Hindi , of course) ,''son, since morning you have been telling
sardarji jokes. I listened to them all and let me tell you, some of them were in a very bad taste.
Still, I don't mind coz I know that you are young blood and are yet to see the world. But I have just one request. Here I am
giving you one rupee each. Give it to the first sardar beggar that you come across in this city."
Jayant continued," That one rupee coin is still with me. I couldn't find a single sardar begging on the streets of Delhi."

Friends, we all love sardar jokes. But the fact of matter is that SIKHS ARE ONE OF THE MOST PROSPEROUS AND DIVERSIFIED COMMUNITIES IN THE WORLD. The secret behind their UNIVERSAL success, according to me , is their willingness to do any job with utmost dedication.A sardar will drive a truck or set up a roadside garage or a dhaba, but he will never beg on the streets.

adh

RABB RAAKHA
chardi kalaa ch rehnde ankhi
putt sardaraan de

assin ankh naal jeena te ankh lye ankh naal marna jaande aa.
saanu ainve loki sardar nehi kehnde sir de ke lyiyaan sardariyaan ne

:pbbol:pbbol:pbbol:pbbol:pbbol:pbbol:pbbol:pbbol:pbbol:pbbol

userid50966

Re: Sardarji's.... r not just for jokes

tht is good i was searching for this one dude i read it before tht very gr8 share thnks alot wht else i say

afraid to say that but its gng on other way else , i seen many beggars outside gurdwara's !

pps309

Prime VIP

afraid to say that but its gng on other way else , i seen many beggars outside gurdwara's !
hun jihnu mangan di aadat hi ape je osda kuch nahi ho sakda. bukha ta gurdware waise hi koi nahi marda. Guru de langar chalde rehnde aa.

can't be much of a begger if you can afford to wear a pug!
jinne pug ditti aa, oh rijak v dinda.
jinne mata de udar ch agni to bacha ke rakhya oh pet di agni shaant karan lai v rijak dinda, bas yakeen hona chaeeda, kamm karan di himmat oh aap dinda.

Denda de lainda thak pahey, Juga jugantar khaee khay.....

Baki farak haiga, oh main aap dekhda har roz. Main jitthe rehna etthe jaadatar Sardar ja ta taxi chalunde, ya bus or truck. Par ohna di taur dekh lo, (i mean khana, kapre, ghar ch saaf safai te rehan sehan) duje passe sarre south indian engineer aa te ohna nu dekh lo. Kehna nahi chaeeda, punjabi pinda de chudeya naalo v ganda rehan sehan aa. Rupaiya kharchde hoye darde aa, kisse nu chaa nahi pela sakda te, Guru Maharaj di mehar aa etthe v 24 ghante, 7 din (24 * 7) langar chalda. Khula langar, khuli chaa, khuliya mitthaiya.
Sardarran warga dil v ta hona chaeeda, mehnta karde aa khande aa kisse de darr te mangan nahi jaande. Sunday nu main gurdware line lahhi dekhda huna south indians te hora di free ch rotiya khaan nu.
Chalo rabb sab da bhala kare.....................oh datta jaanda kaun kinne pani ch khada.

oyechakde

very true... all those f**kers telling sardar ji jokes should be hung ...
and for all those non sardar sikhs who forward on sardar ji jokes - think twice - it is you who are adding fuel to the fire..