What is a defination of sikh?

I have some different theory about the defination of sikh .
sikh means who learns from his guru. so that through his teachings he can follow the path of his guru and reach that stage from where guru is calling his sikhs . No body in this universe can take you on that path even guru itself , it is only you n you . Our guru can only show us the way. Now it depends on you that simply wait for guru that one day he might come and take us to that level . No simply No . You are responsible for yourself . It is clearly written in gurbani ... guru is inside you , you simply need to explore that .. They were saying again and again that nothing is outside you , every joy is inside you . And when you will reach this stage then you will be in utter silence , thoughtless, joyfull, aware, complete , egoless,
jisju guru nanak dev ji ne keha hai "Japugi". He said this word immediately after his enlightenment.
:)
kanwar Grewal

Da Tiwana

Inspector Sa'ab ;)
bohat hi sohne veechaar ne kanwar bayee
thanks a lot for sharing it with all of us here
n u very rightly said that ?Guru can just show us the path n its only we who have to walk on that path and attain our goal.

In my context
"when did the life starts??? do you know that?? when this earth came into existence ... Do you know ??? " I think you dont. " This concept starts whenever Guru was reborn and their followers came into existence[sikhan waale] thats what called sikh according to the guru. There is no exact start and end of everything in this world . It came with the time and changes with time . Lets take an example of soul ----> when exactly it enters into the body and when exactly it disappears from body . do you know that ??? do anybody know that ...? I some other religion or civilisation they [sikhan waale ]are called by different names but the aim is same. So dont fight with these things these are relative to each other's context. :) Hope you will not angry with me .
regards.

har ki dhoor

kaur the princess
Re: Reported Post by har ki dhoor

dear kaur....m nt satisfied with ur views abt d defination of sikhs..i read ur post dere....how can u say dat in 2days world one cannot b proper sikhni as presentation shld b good.....how can u think for good presentation one shld do waxin n all....ji khalse da roop sab to nayara hai.....par tuahnu eh gal udo tak samajh nai aegi jado tak tusi gurbani nu hirde ander nai wasaoge....ji paath karan naal kuj nai honda...jado tak us paath ch prem wali gal na hove....tuahde views parhke lagda hai ki tuhade ch prem wali gal nai.....ji sikhi nai sokhi..es karke loki kai bahane bana dende ne.....guru gobind sahib ji ne keha hai....JA TAU PREM KHELAN KA CHAU SIR DHAR TALI GALI MERI AAYO...ET MAARAG PAIR DHARIJEY SIR DIJEY KAAN NA KIJEY....eda arth hai ki j tusi guru sahib nu prem karna cahunde ho tan tuahnu kafi mushkila da saamna karna paega.....te jehra banda rabb di sachi raah te chalda hai oh apna sees tak v rabb nu waar sakda hai par kadi mukh nai morda.....i hope u vl get it....ji tusi presentable roop di gal kar rae ho..khalse nu tan guru gobind singh ji ne apna roop keha hai.....KHALSA MERO ROOP HAI KHAAS...KHALSE MEIN HOU KARO NIWAS....Bhul chuk di shama.....gur fateh ji....​

Da Tiwana

Inspector Sa'ab ;)
Re: Reported Post by har ki dhoor

well beeba ji bohat hi sohne vichaar ne tuhaade
par better way should have been that you should have just posted ur views in that post only, after quoting the concerned post of jatti syd.
te naale ehde ch report karn vaali taan koi khaas gall nahi hai. jatti syd has just put in her views. nuthin else.
but may be its ur first day, so this thing happened.
beba ji reporting a post is sumthin else n replyin to post is diff. so kindly take care of these things.
hope u understand wot i mean.
Thanks. :d