plz explain that :d

@n@@m

unknown but known to all
Main taan tusi loka de points mange sige jehra sirf dhillon bro ne keeta.....one of my friend send this mail so i posted it there.:) just to get the relevant answers....

Yaar Punjabi

Prime VIP
You just copy pasted again, did you even bothered to visit the above link ?
veer ji read that article again,,it is rewritten article,from the same author who wrote this Questions and article,,now he deleted that original aricle yea i copied this link,bcoz i read it before tooo

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
veer ji read that article again,,it is rewritten article,from the same author who wrote this Questions and article,,now he deleted that original aricle yea i copied this link,bcoz i read it before tooo

Exactly, sharing is fine par verify kar leya karo content.

Jus

Filhaal..
In a layman's terms, now let's throw some light on scientific theories of Big-Bang and Evolution.

Big-Bang

'Something' (say gases or solid mass composed of elementary particles) had blown up to beget universe (galaxies, stars, planets, etc.). According to laws of Physics, energy can neither be created nor be destroyed. It can only be transformed from one form into another. That 'something' had energy (say static energy etc.) which was converted into energy (say kinetic energy and energy released in the form of heat and radiation etc.) of galaxies, stars and planets etc. during big-bang explosion/expansion.

Now since energy can’t be created, from where did that 'something' inherit its energy to give rise to big-bang explosion/expansion?

Evolution

Elements Carbon, Hydrogen, Oxygen, Nitrogen, and Sulphur (CHONS) and propitious atmospheric conditions (such as temperature, pressure etc.) had led to the formation of life. Scientists put all these elements together, and simulated these propitious conditions, but couldn’t produce a living being.

Is there something beyond the combination of CHONS elements and these favorable conditions in the formation of life that Science hasn’t proved- and hence, hasn’t known- yet?

Can just Google search explain the quandary?

In nutshell, both Science and Religion have been evolving continually since their inception. If one looks long back into the past, one would find that some then-beliefs of Religion and some then-facts of Science don’t hold true at all today, yet these beliefs/facts were apt and even ahead of their time then.

The problem is that people live with evolution of Religion but some of them subconsciously don’t accept this fact, just for the sake of their false comfort with outdated beliefs of Religion or simply out of sheer ignorance. Moreover, it has been found that these days many people will believe something to hold true immediately if they are just told that scientists have discovered it.