PK (2014) - After cinema now in RnP - The Review

Sadhu

chakde.fatte said:
If my question r related to mythological events den it means der was no ganesh no hanuman no bharma.
If birth of hanuman is mythological den everything related to hanuman is mythology,,,
so in da end ders no ram no sita no big fight
And same with ganesh birth,,den ders no shiv and parvati.
So ur religion is based on mythology.

-
Exactly. Fools r those who think shiva is a human being. He is d God of havoc n degeneration.
He is inbuilt in everything ther is. The nuclei, I mean.
Somebody wrote a poem, somebody made a painting to describe him.
Like the Pumpkin man in d hit tv series.
And The SGGS sanctified dat mythology.
By the Pleasure of His Will, He took incarnation
as the great fish and the tortoise.
The Lord of beauteous hair, the Worker of miraculous deeds,
whatever He wishes, comes to pass.

Guru Arjan dev, Page 1082

-
chakde.fatte said:
U r way behind.
Der god is ***** bharma. Ganesh. Hanuman. Shiv vishnu and many others.
And i hv only one.

No. Hindu god is d apaar-brahm. It's idols r not made. Nobody knows what it is like. she...he...
He is described as sarvang-Onkara in d Mandukya Upanishad.

Katha Upanishad talks abt things dat even d Brahma doesn't kno, Things dat only 'The One' knows.
According to Katha Upanishad Brahma is not d same as 'The One' is.

-
singh-a-lion said:
Guru granth cha kithe likhea parladh was vishnu bhagat?????

Guru Granth vich eh taan jaroor likhiya hai ki krishna was a menifestation of Akal-Purakh.
blessed, blessed is the blanket worn by Krishna.
Blessed, blessed are you, O mother Dayvakee;
into your home the Lord was born.

Raag Maalee Gaurhaa, Page 988

-

userid114437

-
Exactly. Fools r those who think shiva is a human being. He is d God of havoc n degeneration.
He is inbuilt in everything ther is. The nuclei, I mean.
Somebody wrote a poem, somebody made a painting to describe him.
Like the Pumpkin man in d hit tv series.
And The SGGS sanctified dat mythology.
By the Pleasure of His Will, He took incarnation
as the great fish and the tortoise.
The Lord of beauteous hair, the Worker of miraculous deeds,
whatever He wishes, comes to pass.

Guru Arjan dev, Page 1082

-

No. Hindu god is d apaar-brahm. It's idols r not made. Nobody knows what it is like. she...he...
He is described as sarvang-Onkara in d Mandukya Upanishad.

Katha Upanishad talks abt things dat even d Brahma doesn't kno, Things dat only 'The One' knows.
According to Katha Upanishad Brahma is not d same as 'The One' is.

-

Guru Granth vich eh taan jaroor likhiya hai ki krishna was a menifestation of Akal-Purakh.
blessed, blessed is the blanket worn by Krishna.
Blessed, blessed are you, O mother Dayvakee;
into your home the Lord was born.

Raag Maalee Gaurhaa, Page 988

-
Shiv can b ur god,,not mine
Only U guys can worship dic*

And ur above post from sggs doesnt match with any of my question.

And u talking about naam dev ji saying lord born as krishan,,,
Naam dev ji look lord in all,, even he run after a DOG(who took his roti) saying lord plz stop let me put butter on roti den eat it.

Soo asi hun kutte di pooja shuru kar dayie,,
But u guys can do it. If u can worship dic* den a dog is waybetter.

Meri avastha hale naam dev ji wali haini ;)

I m very disappointed that ur god is unable to answer my questions,,, and ur freedom to question god is worthless.

Last edited:

tomarnidhi

Shiv can b ur god,,not mine
Only U guys can worship dic*

First of all, tameez hai ki nahi??

secondly Ignorant fools like you think that Shiv linga is a phallus ,Linga means a 'mark' or a symbol, which points to an inference. Thus the Shiva Linga is a symbol of Lord Shiva - a mark that reminds of the Omnipotent Lord, which is formless.

even if you think of it as a phallus , then it represents the energies necessary for life on both the microcosmic and macrocosmic level.

U r a dic* if you refer to other people's religious beliefs like this. Shows just what your sikhi preaches!

Singh-a-lion

Prime VIP
First of all, tameez hai ki nahi??

secondly Ignorant fools like you think that Shiv linga is a phallus ,Linga means a 'mark' or a symbol, which points to an inference. Thus the Shiva Linga is a symbol of Lord Shiva - a mark that reminds of the Omnipotent Lord, which is formless.

even if you think of it as a phallus , then it represents the energies necessary for life on both the microcosmic and macrocosmic level.

U r a dic* if you refer to other people's religious beliefs like this. Shows just what your sikhi preaches!

I m nt a dic* coz i dont worship dic* like ur mens & women doo. ;)
If i post pics of shiv dic* for sale outside ur big mandirs
Den ppl here gona delete it coz of adult things nt allowed to post here.
Dont think if u r in red dress den u can bark anything.

Singh-a-lion

Prime VIP
Nikle toon humse :hassa

Asi sare nonkeys toon nikle. Bt asi nikal ke bahut agge nikal gaye.
But u guys still worship monkeys :))

Mein sochda hunda tusi nikle hi kio monkeys cho

tomarnidhi

I m nt a dic* coz i dont worship dic* like ur mens & women doo. ;)
If i post pics of shiv dic* for sale outside ur big mandirs
Den ppl here gona delete it coz of adult things nt allowed to post here.
Dont think if u r in red dress den u can bark anything.

again you are dim sighted to think that i am a super mod so i am as u say "barking". No I could be a regular black member but I would still say the same thing and in the same manner. the difference is due to being red I am not being as abusive as I should be on this post. You dont have any decency if you speak of religion in this manner. You think we hindus do not have stuff we can say about your gurus like this? we take a higher road unlike you all petty people!

Reactions: DBF

tomarnidhi

Nikle toon humse :hassa

Asi sare nonkeys toon nikle. Bt asi nikal ke bahut agge nikal gaye.
But u guys still worship monkeys :))

Mein sochda hunda tusi nikle hi kio monkeys cho

now you are talking about sikhi ancestry , I was referring to Sikhism having sprouted out of Hinduism which is a fact that you all feel that if you put down will become untrue

I pity u

Reactions: DBF

Sadhu

chakde.fatte,
I always believed dat if U want to know d worth of a Guru look at his disciple.
Ther's a very real reason why I cut my hair. I didn't see d guru's. I saw d guru's pyaara's.

-
Sparkles,
Don't U get all atingle dearie. Insults only tell abt d culture of those who make them.
N please don't offend dat Guru da Pyara.

-

userid114437

Koi ena pagal ni hunda kisse de dhakke naal gal payi jave,,,

I said dis many times
i m not under someone that i will say hanji hanji,,if some one say shit,i give shit back,,
In punjabi,,,muh dekh k chaped maar dina ;)
Eh taan tusi dona ne oh gal kiti,,sada kutta ,kutta tuhada kutta tommy. :lol
If u belive that i hurted ur religious sentiments by speaking some truth,,
Den i m NOT sorry for speaking truth in kalyug,
Jado gal apne te aave mircha taan jaroor lagdia,,Jida hun laggiya payia,,,...
Bas sanu hi nai lagdia jado ethe koi sanu terroist kehnda, jado kehnda ehna de pakistan naal links aa,,
if i can face it without getting prsnl den better not get prsnl & face it

Sadhu

chakde.fatte,
I always believed dat if U want to know d worth of a Guru look at his disciple.
Ther's a very real reason why I cut my hair. I didn't see d guru's. I saw d guru's pyaara's.

-
Sparkles,
Don't U get all atingle dearie. Insults only tell abt d culture of those who make them.
N please don't offend dat Guru da Pyara.

-

-
D shi-ling is a symbol of d union of shiv n shakti.
Even SGGS believes in dat union.

Wherever I look, I see the Lord pervading there,
in the union of Shiva and Shakti,
of consciousness and matter.

Guru Nanak, pg.21

This mind is Shakti; this mind is Shiva.
Kabeer, pg.342

Brahma is in the leaves, Vishnu is in the branches, and Shiva is in the flowers.
Kabeer, pg.479

-
As to dat monkey even Guru Nanak believed in him. SGGS says abt monkeys god:
In his mind, Raam Chand mourned for Sita and Lachhman.
Then, he remembered Hanuman the monkey-god, who came to him.

Guru Nanak, pg.1413

Rama, with millions of monkeys,
conquered Raawan's army.
Billions of Puraanas greatly praise Him;
He humbled the pride of Duyodhan. ||7||
Millions of gods of love cannot compete with Him.
He steals the hearts of mortal beings.
Says Kabeer, please hear me, O Lord of the World.
I beg for the blessing of fearless dignity.

Kabeer, pg.1183

If d guru's had no problem with monkeys d chela's shudn't either.
But then ppl prefer to hate those they resemble.
Thankfully, d majority in india doesn't abhor it's ancestry.

-

userid114437

ਜਹਦੇਖਾਤਹਰਵਿਰਹੇਸਿਵਸਕਤੀਕਾਮੇਲੁ॥
ਦੇਖਾ = ਦੇਖਾਂ, ਮੈਂ ਵੇਖਦਾ ਹਾਂ। ਰਵਿ ਰਹੇ = ਰੁੱਝੇ ਪਏ ਹਨ। ਸਿਵ = ਜੀਵਾਤਮਾ। ਸਕਤੀ = ਮਾਇਆ।(ਪਰ ਸੰਸਾਰ ਦੀ ਹਾਲਤ ਹੋਰ ਤਰ੍ਹਾਂ ਦੀ ਬਣ ਰਹੀ ਹੈ) ਮੈਂ ਜਿਧਰ ਵੇਖਦਾ ਹਾਂ ਉਧਰ ਹੀ (ਮਨਮੁਖ) ਜੀਵ ਮਾਇਆ ਵਿਚ ਮਸਤ ਹੋ ਰਹੇ ਹਨ, (ਹਰ ਪਾਸੇ) ਮਾਇਆ ਤੇ ਜੀਵਾਂ ਦਾ ਗਠ-ਜੋੜ ਬਣਿਆ ਪਿਆ ਹੈ।
Page 21

ਇਹੁਮਨੁਸਕਤੀਇਹੁਮਨੁਸੀਉ॥
ਇਹ ਮਨੂਆ ਤਾਕਤ ਹੈ। ਇਹ ਮਨੂਆ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਹੈ।ਸਕਤੀ = ਮਾਇਆ। ਸਿਉ = ਸ਼ਿਵ, ਆਨੰਦ-ਸਰੂਪ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ।(ਮਾਇਆ ਨਾਲ ਮਿਲ ਕੇ) ਇਹ ਮਨ ਮਾਇਆ (ਦਾ ਰੂਪ) ਹੋ ਜਾਂਦਾ ਹੈ। (ਅਨੰਦ-ਸਰੂਪ ਹਰੀ ਨਾਲ ਮਿਲ ਕੇ) ਇਹ ਮਨ ਅਨੰਦ-ਸਰੂਪ ਹਰੀ ਬਣ ਜਾਂਦਾ ਹੈ।
page 342

ਬ੍ਰਹਮੁਪਾਤੀਬਿਸਨੁਡਾਰੀਫੂਲਸੰਕਰਦੇਉ॥
ਬ੍ਰਹਮੁ = ਬ੍ਰਹਮਾ। ਡਾਰੀ = ਡਾਲੀ, ਟਹਿਣੀ। ਸੰਕਰ = ਸ਼ਿਵ।(ਹੇ ਮਾਲਣ!) ਪੱਤਰ ਬ੍ਰਹਮਾ-ਰੂਪ ਹਨ, ਡਾਲੀ ਵਿਸ਼ਨੂ-ਰੂਪ ਅਤੇ ਫੁੱਲ ਸ਼ਿਵ-ਰੂਪ;read full shabad kabeer ji murkh hindu bandea nu smjha rahe ne ke ik pather di moorat karke tusi full butte patte tod ke mala banonde ho,, eh worthless aa,,as hindus belive pattea vich bharma hunda,,branches cha vishnu te fullan cha shiv hunda,,,as u guys find this stuff in tulsi.

Page 479

ਮਨ ਮਹਿ ਝੂਰੈ ਰਾਮਚੰਦੁ ਸੀਤਾ ਲਛਮਣ ਜੋਗੁ ॥
In his mind, Raam Chand mourned for Sita and Lachhman.
ਝੂਰੈ = ਦੁਖੀ ਹੁੰਦਾ ਹੈ (ਦੁਖੀ ਹੋਇਆ)। ਜੋਗੁ = ਦੀ ਖ਼ਾਤਰ, ਵਾਸਤੇ।(ਵੇਖੋ, ਸ੍ਰੀ) ਰਾਮਚੰਦ੍ਰ (ਆਪਣੇ) ਮਨ ਵਿਚ ਸੀਤਾ (ਜੀ) ਦੀ ਖ਼ਾਤਰ ਦੁਖੀ ਹੋਇਆ (ਜਦੋਂ ਸੀਤਾ ਜੀ ਨੂੰ ਰਾਵਣ ਚੁਰਾ ਕੇ ਲੈ ਗਿਆ, ਫਿਰ) ਦੁਖੀ ਹੋਇਆ ਲਛਮਣ ਦੀ ਖ਼ਾਤਰ (ਜਦੋਂ ਰਣਭੂਮੀ ਵਿਚ ਲਛਮਨ ਬਰਛੀ ਨਾਲ ਮੂਰਛਿਤ ਹੋਇਆ)।

ਹਣਵੰਤਰੁ ਆਰਾਧਿਆ ਆਇਆ ਕਰਿ ਸੰਜੋਗੁ ॥
Then, he remembered Hanuman the monkey-god, who came to him.
ਹਣਵੰਤਰੁ = ਹਨੂਮਾਨ (ਹਨੂ = हनु = ਠੋਡੀ। ਹਨੂਮਾਨ = ਲੰਮੀ ਠੋਡੀ ਵਾਲਾ)। ਆਰਾਧਿਆ = ਯਾਦ ਕੀਤਾ। ਕਰਿ = ਕਰਕੇ, ਦੇ ਕਾਰਨ। ਸੰਜੋਗੁ = ਮਿਲਾਪ, (ਪਿਛਲੇ ਕੀਤੇ ਕਰਮਾਂ ਦੇ ਸੰਸਕਾਰਾਂ ਅਨੁਸਾਰ) ਮਿਲਾਪ। ਸੰਜੋਗੁ ਕਰਿ = (ਪਰਮਾਤਮਾ ਵਲੋਂ ਬਣੇ) ਸੰਜੋਗ ਨਾਲ।(ਤਦੋਂ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਰਾਮਚੰਦ੍ਰ ਨੇ) ਹਨੂਮਾਨ ਨੂੰ ਯਾਦ ਕੀਤਾ ਜੋ (ਪਰਮਾਤਮਾ ਵਲੋਂ ਬਣੇ) ਸੰਜੋਗ ਦੇ ਕਾਰਨ (ਸ੍ਰੀ ਰਾਮਚੰਦ੍ਰ ਜੀ ਦੀ ਸਰਨ) ਆਇਆ ਸੀ।

ਭੂਲਾ ਦੈਤੁ ਨ ਸਮਝਈ ਤਿਨਿ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਕੀਏ ਕਾਮ ॥
The misguided demon did not understand that God is the Doer of deeds.
ਦੈਤੁ = ਰਾਵਣ ਦੈਂਤ। ਨ ਸਮਝਈ = ਨਹੀਂ ਸਮਝਦਾ (ਨਾਹ ਸਮਝਿਆ)। ਤਿਨਿ ਪ੍ਰਭ = ਉਸ ਪਰਮਾਤਮਾ ਨੇ। ਤਿਨਿ = ਉਸ ਨੇ। ਕਾਮ = ਸਾਰੇ ਕੰਮ।ਮੂਰਖ ਰਾਵਣ (ਭੀ) ਇਹ ਗੱਲ ਨਾਹ ਸਮਝਿਆ ਕਿ ਇਹ ਸਾਰੇ ਕੰਮ ਪਰਮਾਤਮਾ ਨੇ (ਆਪ ਹੀ) ਕੀਤੇ ਸਨ

ਨਾਨਕ ਵੇਪਰਵਾਹੁ ਸੋ ਕਿਰਤੁ ਨ ਮਿਟਈ ਰਾਮ ॥੨੬॥
O Nanak, the actions of the Self-existent Lord cannot be erased. ||26||ਵੇਪਰਵਾਹੁ = ਜਿਸ ਨੂੰ ਕਿਸੇ ਦੀ ਮੁਥਾਜੀ ਨਹੀਂ। ਕਿਰਤੁ = ਪਿਛਲੇ ਕੀਤੇ ਕਰਮਾਂ ਦੇ ਸੰਸਕਾਰਾਂ ਦਾ ਸਮੂਹ, ਭਾਵੀ। ਨ ਮਿਟਈ ਰਾਮ = (ਸ੍ਰੀ) ਰਾਮਚੰਦ੍ਰ ਪਾਸੋਂ (ਭੀ) ਨਾਹ ਮਿਟੀ ॥੨੬॥ਉਹ ਪਰਮਾਤਮਾ (ਤਾਂ) ਬੇ-ਮੁਥਾਜ ਹੈ, (ਸ੍ਰੀ ਰਾਮਚੰਦ੍ਰ ਉਸ ਪਰਮਾਤਮਾ ਦੀ ਬਰਾਬਰੀ ਨਹੀਂ ਕਰ ਸਕਦਾ) (ਸ੍ਰੀ) ਰਾਮਚੰਦ (ਜੀ) ਪਾਸੋਂ ਭਾਵੀ ਨਾਹ ਮਿਟ ਸਕੀ ॥੨੬॥

Page1413

Guru nanak saab ne Ehde cha tuhadi poll kholi aa ke jehda ram chand apne karam ni badal sakda oh tuhada ki bhala karu ,,

ਬਾਵਨ ਕੋਟਿ ਜਾ ਕੈ ਰੋਮਾਵਲੀ ॥
Rama, with millions of monkeys,
ਉਸ ਦੇ ਇਕ ਰੋਮ ਵਿੱਚ ਹਨ ਕ੍ਰੋੜਾਂ ਹੀ ਬਾਵਨ ਦੇ ਅਵਤਾਰ,ਬਾਵਨ = ਵਾਮਨ ਅਵਤਾਰ।(ਮੈਂ ਉਸ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਦਾ ਜਾਚਕ ਹਾਂ) ਕ੍ਰੋੜਾਂ ਹੀ ਵਾਮਨ ਅਵਤਾਰ ਜਿਸ ਦੇ ਸਰੀਰ ਦੇ, ਮਾਨੋ, ਰੋਮ ਹਨ,

ਰਾਵਨ ਸੈਨਾ ਜਹ ਤੇ ਛਲੀ ॥
conquered Raawan's army.
ਰਾਮਚੰਦ੍ਰ, ਜਿਸ ਨੇ ਰਾਵਣ ਦੀ ਫੌਜ ਨੀਤੀ ਨਾਲ ਹਰਾਈ ਸੀ,ਜਹ ਤੇ = ਜਿਸ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਰਾਮ ਚੰਦਰ ਤੋਂ।ਜਿਸ ਦੇ ਦਰ ਤੇ ਕ੍ਰੋੜਾਂ ਹੀ ਉਹ (ਸ੍ਰੀ ਰਾਮ ਚੰਦਰ ਜੀ) ਹਨ ਜਿਸ ਤੋਂ ਰਾਵਣ ਦੀ ਸੈਨਾ ਹਾਰੀ ਸੀ;

ਸਹਸ ਕੋਟਿ ਬਹੁ ਕਹਤ ਪੁਰਾਨ ॥
Billions of Puraanas greatly praise Him;
ਹਜਾਰਾ ਹੀ ਕ੍ਰੋੜ ਪੁਰਾਣ ਜੋ ਉਸ ਦੀ ਬਹੁਤ ਹੀ ਪ੍ਰਸੰਸਾ ਕਰਦੇ ਹਨ,ਸਹਸ = ਹਜ਼ਾਰਾਂ।ਜਿਸ ਦੇ ਦਰ ਤੇ ਕ੍ਰੋੜਾਂ ਹੀ ਉਹ (ਕ੍ਰਿਸ਼ਨ ਜੀ) ਹਨ ਜਿਸ ਨੂੰ ਭਾਗਵਤ ਪੁਰਾਣ ਬਿਆਨ ਕਰ ਰਿਹਾ ਹੈ,

ਦੁਰਜੋਧਨ ਕਾ ਮਥਿਆ ਮਾਨੁ ॥੭॥
He humbled the pride of Duyodhan. ||7||
ਅਤੇ ਕ੍ਰਿਸ਼ਨ, ਜਿਸ ਨੇ ਦਰਯੋਧਨ ਦਾ ਹੰਕਾਰ ਤੋੜਿਆ ਸੀ।ਮਥਿਆ = (ਜਿਸ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਕ੍ਰਿਸ਼ਨ ਜੀ ਨੇ) ਨਾਸ ਕੀਤਾ ॥੭॥ਤੇ ਜਿਸ ਨੇ ਦੁਰਜੋਧਨ ਦਾ ਅਹੰਕਾਰ ਤੋੜਿਆ ਸੀ ॥੭॥

ਕੰਦ੍ਰਪ ਕੋਟਿ ਜਾ ਕੈ ਲਵੈ ਨ ਧਰਹਿ ॥
Millions of gods of love cannot compete with Him.
ਕ੍ਰੋੜਾਂ ਹੀ ਕਾਮ ਦੇਵ ਉਸ ਦਾ ਮੁਕਾਬਲਾ ਨਹੀਂ ਕਰ ਸਕਦੇ।ਕੰਦ੍ਰਪ = ਕਾਮ ਦੇਵਤਾ। ਲਵੈ ਨ ਧਰਹਿ = (ਸੁੰਦਰਤਾ ਦੀ) ਬਰਾਬਰੀ ਨਹੀਂ ਕਰ ਸਕਦੇ।(ਮੈਂ ਉਸ ਤੋਂ ਮੰਗਦਾ ਹਾਂ) ਜਿਸ ਦੀ ਸੁੰਦਰਤਾ ਦੀ ਬਰਾਬਰੀ ਉਹ ਕ੍ਰੋੜਾਂ ਕਾਮਦੇਵ ਭੀ ਨਹੀਂ ਕਰ ਸਕਦੇ,

ਅੰਤਰ ਅੰਤਰਿ ਮਨਸਾ ਹਰਹਿ ॥
He steals the hearts of mortal beings.
ਉਹ ਇਨਸਾਨ ਦੇ ਐਨ ਅੰਦਰਲੇ ਦਿਲ ਨੂੰ ਚੁਰਾ ਲੈਂਦਾ ਹੈ।ਅੰਤਰ ਅੰਤਰਿ ਮਨਸਾ = ਲੋਕਾਂ ਦੇ ਹਿਰਦਿਆਂ ਦੀ ਅੰਦਰਲੀ ਵਾਸ਼ਨਾ। ਅੰਤਰ = ਅੰਦਰਲਾ, ਹਿਰਦਾ। ਅੰਤਰਿ = ਅੰਦਰ। ਹਰਹਿ = (ਜੋ ਕਾਮਦੇਵ) ਚੁਰਾ ਲੈਂਦੇ ਹਨ।ਜੋ ਨਿੱਤ ਜੀਵਾਂ ਦੇ ਹਿਰਦਿਆਂ ਦੀ ਅੰਦਰਲੀ ਵਾਸ਼ਨਾ ਚੁਰਾਉਂਦੇ ਰਹਿੰਦੇ ਹਨ।

ਕਹਿ ਕਬੀਰ ਸੁਨਿ ਸਾਰਿਗਪਾਨ ॥
Says Kabeer, please hear me, O Lord of the World.
ਕਬੀਰ ਜੀ ਆਖਦੇ ਹਨ, ਹੈ ਸੰਸਾਰ ਦੇ ਸੁਆਮੀ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ! ਤੂੰ ਮੇਰੀ ਪ੍ਰਾਰਥਨਾ ਸੁਣ।xxxਕਬੀਰ ਆਖਦਾ ਹੈ, ਹੇ ਧਨਖਧਾਰੀ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ! (ਮੇਰ ਬੇਨਤੀ) ਸੁਣ,

ਦੇਹਿ ਅਭੈ ਪਦੁ ਮਾਂਗਉ ਦਾਨ ॥੮॥੨॥੧੮॥੨੦॥
I beg for the blessing of fearless dignity. ||8||2||18||20||
ਮੈਂ ਤੇਰੇ ਕੋਲੋ ਇਹ ਦਾਤ ਮੰਗਦਾ ਹਾ, ਤੂੰ ਮੈਨੂੰ ਭੈ-ਰਹਿਤ ਪਦਵੀ ਪ੍ਰਦਾਨ ਕਰ।xxx॥੮॥੨॥੧੮॥੨੦॥ਮੈਨੂੰ ਉਹ ਆਤਮਕ ਅਵਸਥਾ ਬਖ਼ਸ਼ ਜਿੱਥੇ ਮੈਨੂੰ ਕੋਈ ਕਿਸੇ (ਦੇਵੀ ਦੇਵਤੇ) ਦਾ ਡਰ ਨਾਹ ਰਹੇ, (ਬੱਸ) ਮੈਂ ਇਹੀ ਦਾਨ ਮੰਗਦਾ ਹੈ ॥੮॥੨॥੧੮॥੨੦॥
Page 1183

Ho gayi bas,,,,eh pangtia post krke kisse bipper sikh nu thalle la sakda na k kisse gyaan di smjh wale nu,,tera palla hale tak bipper vaadi sikh naal pea

Gurnanak kabeer namdev ji doesnt have problem with ur stuff
Bas bhe bhe ke juttiya maariya tuhade te tuhade poll khole.

Gurnanak ji kabeer ji namdev ji never said to worship ur shiv krishan ramchand monkeys.
Sirf ohna nu worship krne nu keha jehde darwaje te lakhan shiv ramchand krishan khade rehnde,,,

Te tuhade bare sggs ki kehnde eh v dekh lao

O Pandit, I saw your great god Shiva, riding along on a white bull
In the merchant's house, a banquet was prepared for him - he killed the merchant's son. ||2||
Aaahh kam aa tuhade shiv de. Sggs ji khende

O Pandit, I saw your Raam Chand coming too
; he lost his wife, fighting a war against Raawan. ||3||
Apni gharwali ni bacha sakea

The Hindu is sightless; the Muslim has only one eye.

-----------

Worshipping their idols, the Hindus die; the Muslims die bowing their heads.
The Hindus cremate their dead, while the Muslims bury theirs; neither finds Your true state, Lord. ||1||
Idol pooj pooj ke mar jande ...

Last edited:

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
je kabeer te namdev ji te time te Sikh hunde ta oh '40 akhand paath' sukhan wale sikha barre bhi jaroor kuch likhde.

there is no such thing as 'stupid or intellegent' religion.

its the people.

te jis de dharm vich ik bhi morakh nahi oh hath khada karo !!

Singh-a-lion

Prime VIP
je kabeer te namdev ji te time te Sikh hunde ta oh '40 akhand paath' sukhan wale sikha barre bhi jaroor kuch likhde.

there is no such thing as 'stupid or intellegent' religion.

its the people.

te jis de dharm vich ik bhi morakh nahi oh hath khada karo !!

Bapu ohhi seyana pehla apni aulaad nu samjhave,,apni aulaad de augun kadde,pehla apni aulaad di galti kadde
Te sggs sada bapu bahut seyane,,
Pado taan assa ji di vaar,,dekho taan apne sikh nu kidda tadna kiti,
Hint de dina,,baki tu labh hi lena jis vele saufi hoia
Sari umar padhi jao,akhand path rakhai rakho ,,,,kuch ni pale pena,,
Nale 10 pita ne v keh ta end cha,,,jinni der tak eh guru de hukam cha rahu ge eh mere ne,,jiss wele eh bahmna magar lag jaan,,ohna wangu karam kand karn lag jaan,,mere eh puttar nai,,
Ajj da bahman (jehnu tu sikh khenda) jida bahman yug krde ke ene yug karao ahh faida hou,,,same ene akhand path kara lao ah hou,,,bippers
Sham nu tere vangu talli ho jao te dine jisle hosh aave te kaho mein v sikh aa,,eda de sikha nu 10 pita ne ki krna,,
Nale sarea nu iko rasse nai lapeti da hunda,,,all 5 fingures r nt same,
Jis vele eda koi krda,te mere toon kuch sunda fer mircha jada lagdia.

The Hindu is sightless; the Muslim has only one eye.***1

-----------

Worshipping their idols, the Hindus die; the Muslims die bowing their heads. The Hindus cremate their dead, while the Muslims bury theirs ***2; neither finds Your true state, Lord. ||1||
Idol pooj pooj ke mar jande ...[/QUOTE]

I dont know whether you believes in (any) God, or you are from one of those living example of Darwin's Descendants. Would you be please kind enough to shed some light into the above shown (outrageous - for me ) statements ???.

***1. What is the basis of this allegation ?
***2. What - you think - will be your future? (Tera kya hogaa kaliya?). Whatever you do, you won't die ever?. And even if you die, they will keep you embalmed & frozen for ever ?. & there after???

Singh-a-lion

Prime VIP
The Hindu is sightless; the Muslim has only one eye.***1

-----------

Worshipping their idols, the Hindus die; the Muslims die bowing their heads. The Hindus cremate their dead, while the Muslims bury theirs ***2; neither finds Your true state, Lord. ||1||
Idol pooj pooj ke mar jande ...

I dont know whether you believes in (any) God, or you are from one of those living example of Darwin's Descendants. Would you be please kind enough to shed some light into the above shown (outrageous - for me ) statements ???.

***2. What - you think - will be your future? (Tera kya hogaa kaliya?). Whatever you do, you won't die ever?. And even if you die, they will keep you embalmed & frozen for ever ?. & there after???[/QUOTE]

Allegation:-? I just posted wt written in sggs.
Nd
Heres the meaning,,
ਓਇ ਲੇ ਜਾਰੇ ਓਇ ਲੇ ਗਾਡੇ ਤੇਰੀ ਗਤਿ ਦੁਹੂ ਨ ਪਾਈ ॥੧॥

ਓਇ = ਉਹਨਾਂ (ਹਿੰਦੂਆਂ) ਨੇ। ਲੇ = ਲੈ ਕੇ, (ਆਪਣੇ ਮੁਰਦੇ) ਲੈ ਕੇ। ਜਾਰੇ = ਸਾੜ ਦਿੱਤੇ। ਗਾਡੇ = ਦੱਬ ਦਿੱਤੇ। ਗਤਿ = {ਸੰ. गति = ੧. condition, state, ੨. knowledge, wisdom} ੧. ਹਾਲਤ ੨. ਉੱਚੀ ਆਤਮਕ ਅਵਸਥਾ। ਦੁਹੂ = ਨਾਹ ਹਿੰਦੂਆਂ ਤੇ ਨਾਹ ਮੁਸਲਮਾਨਾਂ ॥੧॥
ਹਿੰਦੂਆਂ ਨੇ ਆਪਣੇ ਮੁਰਦੇ ਸਾੜ ਦਿੱਤੇ ਤੇ ਮੁਸਲਮਾਨਾਂ ਦੇ ਦੱਬ ਦਿੱਤੇ (ਇਸੇ ਵਿਚ ਹੀ ਝਗੜਦੇ ਰਹੇ ਕਿ ਸੱਚਾ ਕੌਣ ਹੈ)। (ਹੇ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ) ਇਹ ਸਮਝ ਦੋਹਾਂ ਧਿਰਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਨਾਹ ਪਈ ॥੧॥

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
Guys,

We are all missing a main point here.

PK movie ch jo dasseya gaya ohi apa fer kari jaa rahe haan.

Ek Alien aya bahrli dunia to and ohnu sab loka ne dasseya ki rabb help karega.

Hun Rabb kaun hai kisne dekhya ?

Hindus de Rab
Sikhs de Guru
Muslims de Allah/Prophet
Christian de Jesus
Buddhists de Buddha

Kise ne koi nahi dekhya, je koi nama bacha jamda hai ode te ta koi stamp nahi laggi hundi dassan nu ki oh kehre dharam da hai.

apa ek race nu belong karde haan oh hai HUMAN / Mankind hai.

je tusi sab technically galla karan lagg pende aa ithe aa ki sade dharam ch eh likheya te sade ch eh. ta Technically speaking we all have one thing in common which is HUMAN DNA.

Ki pata koi Rabb hai vi ki nahi, ki pata eh sab ek Darr banaya gaya si saanu galat kamm karan to rokan layi ?

Par main point is , why are we fighting ?

hamesha ek duje to changiya cheeza sikho te ek duje di izzat karo ehi apna sab da dharam bana lao ta dekho kinna peace hunda ethe.

***2. What - you think - will be your future? (Tera kya hogaa kaliya?). Whatever you do, you won't die ever?. And even if you die, they will keep you embalmed & frozen for ever ?. & there after???

Allegation:-? I just posted wt written in sggs.
Nd
Heres the meaning,,
ਓਇ ਲੇ ਜਾਰੇ ਓਇ ਲੇ ਗਾਡੇ ਤੇਰੀ ਗਤਿ ਦੁਹੂ ਨ ਪਾਈ ॥੧॥

ਓਇ = ਉਹਨਾਂ (ਹਿੰਦੂਆਂ) ਨੇ। ਲੇ = ਲੈ ਕੇ, (ਆਪਣੇ ਮੁਰਦੇ) ਲੈ ਕੇ। ਜਾਰੇ = ਸਾੜ ਦਿੱਤੇ। ਗਾਡੇ = ਦੱਬ ਦਿੱਤੇ। ਗਤਿ = {ਸੰ. गति = ੧. condition, state, ੨. knowledge, wisdom} ੧. ਹਾਲਤ ੨. ਉੱਚੀ ਆਤਮਕ ਅਵਸਥਾ। ਦੁਹੂ = ਨਾਹ ਹਿੰਦੂਆਂ ਤੇ ਨਾਹ ਮੁਸਲਮਾਨਾਂ ॥੧॥
ਹਿੰਦੂਆਂ ਨੇ ਆਪਣੇ ਮੁਰਦੇ ਸਾੜ ਦਿੱਤੇ ਤੇ ਮੁਸਲਮਾਨਾਂ ਦੇ ਦੱਬ ਦਿੱਤੇ (ਇਸੇ ਵਿਚ ਹੀ ਝਗੜਦੇ ਰਹੇ ਕਿ ਸੱਚਾ ਕੌਣ ਹੈ)। (ਹੇ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ) ਇਹ ਸਮਝ ਦੋਹਾਂ ਧਿਰਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਨਾਹ ਪਈ ॥੧॥[/QUOTE]

well....
My knowledge in this language is almost nothing, so I can't even read (let alone understand) what you had quoted as reply to me.

I have googled with your text to find if there is any reference to "The Hindu is sightless; the Muslim has only one eye" nothing like that has poped up.. where is it then? can you provide me with exact reference?

the other question was rather direct - what you think? you will be spared from death? and preserved for ever?

it says (from what I can make it from that) everyone will die .. doing whatever they were doing... It didn't say I/ME/WE will be spared, or by doing "this" or "that" you can evade death..

Come on yaar.... tell me... what is it all means???