Nissan 240sx S14 TURBO

ipodouch

i don't know if this will ever happen but.... i wanna see gagan's nissan 240:wo vs rahul's skyline:wo.....MUAHAHAHAHAAHAH wanna see what goes down:so

gagan_singh

hardcore drifter
oh thats nice that its driveable but what abt the back fire? i think combustion is not proper
did u put bigger injectors? use platinum plugs for your car. I think am gona get the same for my car
and may be GTR injector or 660 CC ones
but that ill do later.
now i gt plates approved and till next week my car will get registered.i have a plan to send car to india :p lets see how it goes. skyline R33 single turbo!

ya got new bigger ones 370cc, i talked to the guy and hes coming back today to stop it from running rich and stop the back fire so hopefully that works out good. and ya even before turbo i was running ngk platnum ones that were meant to be used with performance cars.

lol are you planing on sending the r33 to india?

gagan_singh

hardcore drifter
i don't know if this will ever happen but.... i wanna see gagan's nissan 240:wo vs rahul's skyline:wo.....MUAHAHAHAHAAHAH wanna see what goes down:so

my freinds 240 had a sr and he was making about 245whp and it was ripping bmw. and he said that mine is gonna prob run low 13 sec on quarter mile so now we need to know how much rahul's will run. i think this will be a good race, but rahul is gonna have to import his car to toronto if he wants a heads up race. lol:) by the way mine is gonna be about 260whp and about same or more torque.

gagan_singh

hardcore drifter
yooo ur license plate is f***ed ....get a custom one... ;) then it'll be like icing on a cake after everything is complete

i was planing on moving it to the driver side bottom of the bumper i photo shoped it last time it looked sick but first i just want the car to get running properly before any of that shit.

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
haha not mine R33 but another one from japan straight to india. if that works out thats gona be so kool :p of course dodgy way haha
and about the race I don't know who will win nissan engines are identical unless u modify them to the extent nissan 240s have 2.4 litre engines i guess and skylines have mighty RB25DET engine they are pretty strong even after 300,000 ks they can beat any well known sports cars.
haha i m pretty sure there are few R33 skylines are there my friend is in Ottawa he told me a guy came to his service station he had a nicely done up r33 GTR Ill come to canada end of this year to meet him and ill come and steal ur 240.. thanks mate :d hahah

gagan_singh

hardcore drifter
lol thats true these engines are very strong and identical. if you import a r33 to india you have to lower the living shit out of it. lowrider lol!!

gagan_singh

hardcore drifter
hey guess what my rad started to leak! i was trying to get the thermostat to open up, i changed it cause i thought it was jammed as it sat for 9 months and some antifreeze spilled on the top of the rad and some bubbles started to form. the last F***ING thing i needed:thappar. now i need a new rad before i can drive it and tomorrow is Canada day and everything is closed. but i am getting a good deal $109 brand new and lifetime warranty, my friends a mechanic and he uses these ones too.

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
oh shyt!
damn few more buck
jeez not good
so how u gona fix it if its a canada day. hmm make sure you get that man otherwise it'll blow the gaskits

gagan_singh

hardcore drifter
ya im waiting for some person who has one for 60 and he lives close by so i hope he gives me a call soon. untill then i cant do shit, i just pulled out the old rad so its ready for the new one.

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
thats kool man u do everything yourself
make sure u fix the hosses back on tight and change if necessary
dnt ever leave it leaking man nt worth.
i bought a mono block Blitz usa or whateevr haha ebay te laga si 115 da free delivery . has peak of 800 watts at 4 ohm and 1200 on 2 ohm
all good

gagan_singh

hardcore drifter
ya it doesn't say about rms just watts but it looks like its pretty good. congrats, when you planing on installing it?