Nissan 240sx S14 TURBO

gagan_singh

hardcore drifter
ya im gonna get a base tune cause i have to break in the clutch. but after that im gonna get it dyno tuned. i have to wait 500 miles first!

Grewal_unp

Son Of A Sardar
love 240's.....so u hus started......wat engine????
this thing is so light......a friend have 1 with stroked 2jz+ T51R......its making 750+whp.....car looses traction even at 200kph.....

if u got sr20det under da hood.....i am sur u can reach 360whp easily...... and 360whp on this will keep u with exotics!!!!!

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
love 240's.....so u hus started......wat engine????
this thing is so light......a friend have 1 with stroked 2jz+ T51R......its making 750+whp.....car looses traction even at 200kph.....

if u got sr20det under da hood.....i am sur u can reach 360whp easily...... and 360whp on this will keep u with exotics!!!!!

2jz ? supra engine twin turbo are u serious ?

yeah thats a nice car

and sr20det engines were in 180 Sx/200sx they are nice cars too and light too

gagan_singh

hardcore drifter
i have a usdm one so it has a ka24de its a truck engine 2.4 liter. and the 180sx i think comes with a ca18 1.8 liter thats how it got the 180sx name, and the 200sx comes with a sr20 2.0 liter thats how it got the 200sx name. and in north america the ka24 2.4 liter the car was named 240sx.

after all the turbo stuff i still think the ka24 can beat the sr20 no prob, but thats a common issue that people argue over. but in the end after some dyno runs and track time with the same setup the ka takes it over the sr20.

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
oh ya shyt sorry sr20det was for 200 sx / silvia s14/15

ya 180 sx had 1.8 litre engines one had red head and other had black
its believed that red ones arent that good engines

gagan_singh

hardcore drifter
car is done just needs a tune and wax, the new ecu has to come from Australia but its running late.

Attachments

• DSC04485.jpg
    DSC04485.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 3,602

gagan_singh

hardcore drifter
just a few update pics, the ecu is not here but the guy found a used one laying around so its a temporary fix. also i am aware the car needs new paint but wax really shines it up! the cars becomes a mirror after a good wax, ill post a pic if i can find one on my other computer.

this is just a mini photo shoot in my garage cause i was board :zzz

DSC04504-1.jpg

DSC04512-1.jpg

DSC04511-1.jpg

DSC04510-1.jpg

DSC04509-1.jpg

DSC04500-1.jpg

DSC04494-1.jpg

DSC04493-1.jpg

hope my paint did int get more messed
DSC04521-1.jpg

gagan_singh

hardcore drifter
ya one of my friends dropped by and he started writing on the hood. car needs to be painted so i didn't really care much. theres also dhaliwal, sidhu, jatt, pandher written on it too lol

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
hey brother
nice man
but u need to clean the engine looks like some parts catching rust
go get a enamel for some of alumium parts and ya clean with degreaser to get rid of oil and shyt
ECU didnt come yet ?
jeez long time man
i gt my harness yesterday and gona fix this weekend

gagan_singh

hardcore drifter
wats up, ya first thing im gonna do is clean the engine cause its dirtier than shit and i have some rust proofing black paint that i used under the car. the guy came today and made it so its drivable and it ran rich as hell, my garage is black! it also backfires after reving past 2700 rpm also some flames, but all this will be good as soon as he properly tunes it on the dyno. but dame the car sounds like a monster truck im not joking i have a video but its crappy quality ill make another one tomorrow though.

gagan_singh

hardcore drifter
oh ya it just barely started after about 20 mins of troubleshooting, the battery was'nt holding the charge but now its good. starts better than my winter beater lol

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
oh thats nice that its driveable but what abt the back fire? i think combustion is not proper
did u put bigger injectors? use platinum plugs for your car. I think am gona get the same for my car
and may be GTR injector or 660 CC ones
but that ill do later.
now i gt plates approved and till next week my car will get registered.i have a plan to send car to india :p lets see how it goes. skyline R33 single turbo!