Mohammed Shami's wife Hasin Jahan assaults media personnel in Kolkata

Miss Alone

Prime VIP
Hasin_0_0jpegzpvVIEykpqEuLLddcS_ZuES1hOE-1.jpg

Mohammed Shami's wife Hasin Jahan lost her cool and attacked journalists in Kolkata on Tuesday.

Hasin Jahan was seen outside the St. Stephen's school in Kolkata where she shouted at journalists and even broke a media personnel's camera in the scuffle. She then hurriedly left the scene in a red SUV.

Hasin has been involved in a ugly dispute with her cricketer husband Shami and even filed a complaint against him at Jadavpur police station. Hasin has in the past questioned the media as to why they have not thoroughly investigated her claims against Shami.

Shami on Monday thanked his friends and loved ones for their constant support in the raging controversy. Shami took to Twitter to thank his friends for their love and support.

"Thanks to all my friends for your love and support," Shami tweeted.

[ame="https://twitter.com/MdShami11/status/973203724804833280"]Mohammad Shami sur Twitter : "Thanks to all my friends for your love and support"

In a Facebook post, Hasin shared screenshots of Shami's alleged chats with other women. Soon after, Shami denied the accusations on social media and said it was all a conspiracy to defame him.

Shami has been slapped with non-bailable charges of domestic abuse and attempt to murder by Kolkata police following the official complaint.

An FIR has been registered against Shami and four other family members under several Indian Penal Code (IPC) sections, including section 498A, which amounts to cruelty to a woman by her husband or his relatives.

The other charges recorded against Shami are under Section 307 - attempt to murder, Section 323 - punishment for voluntarily causing hurt, Section 376 - rape, Section 506 - criminal intimidation, Section 328 and Section 34.

Shami has meanwhile denied all allegations, claiming someone is misleading his wife.

"There have been many accusations which are increasing day-by-day. I don't want to give an explanation about it and I want it to be investigated thoroughly. Hasin and her family have been saying that we will sit and sort out all issues, but I don't know who has been misleading her," Shami had earlier said.

Mohammed Shami's Request to BCCI | Sports Tak - YouTube

The entire episode has hit Shami really hard. He was left out of the new BCCI central contracts and his participation in this year's Indian Premier League could also be in jeopardy.

Shami, has however, said he was willing to settle the dispute inside the family while Hasin, in a press conference on Sunday, said her husband has crossed all limits.