Moderators...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Je Jatt Bidak Gaya

ta sab nu pa deyu parhne
J@tti said:
If I did not care about new people joining, I would not have replied. I wish that was clear :dts
Tho i m not exactly new around here, but i appreciate the fact that u r the only mod/admin who cared to reply sensibly for such a long while.
thnx for putting up wid me for so long.
Trust me when i say that i won't bother u for long..:y

J@tti

..Majajan..
Je Jatt Bidak Gaya said:
Tho i m not exactly new around here, but i appreciate the fact that u r the only mod/admin who cared to reply sensibly for such a long while.
thnx for putting up wid me for so long.
Trust me when i say that i won't bother u for long..:y

I would not want you or any other user to leave. I hope you feel at home and keep posting. And you are most welcome; if you have any more concerns, feel free to voice them. Your concerns are truly appreciated. I won’t keep you from sleeping, have a good night.

Angel_Eyes said:
Janpreet ji je asi mods haan ta facts pehla dekh lainde aa, When did jatti become an Admin...she is just a normal registered member, just as u are....I m sure you can see that too.....

J@tti said:
I would not want you or any other user to leave. I hope you feel at home and keep posting. And you are most welcome; if you have any more concerns, feel free to voice them. Your concerns are truly appreciated. I won’t keep you from sleeping, have a good night.

If this J@tti is not a mod or admin why she acts like one? or this is a team work between mods and admins to fool around new members?

Sonia_Nz

>>>>MaHiYa<<<<
new_id_on_unp said:
[/size]

If this J@tti is not a mod or admin why she acts like one? or this is a team work between mods and admins to fool around new members?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
relax man tke a chill pill...modertaors learned frm their mistke u hve reformed da mod by ur words of wisdom....now y ya still creatin trble....ur voice was heard over ere....so enjoi live n let others live.... :talli
feels lke yh jus wanna hve trble or pick fite for one reason or another.... :an :an all da mod hve been demoted no one is a mod no more so why we stilll tlkin on da sme stuff over n over again itss realli gettin borin n goin no where......

i hve nuthin against u jus askin a ques..... :an :an

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
new_id_on_unp said:

Oh damn you found out!:dts Well that’s the solitary purpose of this site. We fool new members and amuse ourselves.

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
Moderators have tried their best to clarify themselves and have apologized umpteen times.
If that entire endeavour can’t still satisfy je jatt bidak gaya then nothing will.
Thread closed and all dialogue relating to this theme shall not be entertained.

Status
Not open for further replies.