Moderators...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niki_Grewal

!*~PrInCe$$~*!
Omg....main senti hoke...aina wadda essay likhta....plz gallan naa kadhna perhan lagge...u got a choice of not reading it...rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf

Sonia_Nz

>>>>MaHiYa<<<<
naaa minu pataa nai ki vaii ahh ki hunda peyaaa ahh :slap :slap
mod deh piche hi dandaa lai kee peh gayee
jeh ehnaa nu mod banaa dittaa jayee teh firr dekhdeee kiddaaa da behave kardee.....beh kee kisi deh work nu point karnaa baut asaan hundaaa ahh try bein in their shoes then u wld understand wot mod is all about....
so n so vs mod...luk how impartial mods r i mean wot yh gettin at wots da point of these threads....try writin sumthin constructive creatin constructive threads...unjh teh we luv our culture etc etc teh fir tell abt ur culture create threads tht tlk about wot bein pnjabi is all about channelise ur faltu energy in a productive way...u hve to be a tru unpian to understand the ppl over ere
naa hun i hve to think twice as well ki new members naaal kidda tlk karnaaa..i mean jail ahhh.....
koi vi senior member jah mod kuj vi nayi jantaa naal majaak karr layee ehh teh dil nu hi lah kee beh jandee nee...
its jus we r not tryin to diss ya or mke yh feel low about urself its coz we r treatin u lke a part of our community i dun kno is tht too much to ask....
mod ethee siraf thodee lokaan di sewa lai hi banne nee......so tht koi eho jahi cheejh naa akh deyee ki thonu burra laggeee tusi ohnaa pichee hi peh gayeee appreciate teh ki karnaaaa.... phewww i feel much better now saraa gussa kadh leyaaaa...

sorri
peace out

Guest33

Elite
new_id_on_unp said:
thanks foy your above comment you must be a mod or friend of a mod

wow a gud start.....day one start mod bashing......is that why u r here? did u ever tried being part of this site.....chill!!!

jatti_sydney said:
wow a gud start.....day one start mod bashing......is that why u r here? did u ever tried being part of this site.....chill!!!
mods bashing? i just thanked him for his welcoming post for every new members coming on unp. do i need to get chilled to be a part of this site. why u being rude

Guest33

Elite
new_id_on_unp said:
mods bashing? i just thanked him for his welcoming post for every new members coming on unp. do i need to get chilled to be a part of this site. why u being rude

hmm ok.....my bad......thats not rite place to be welcomed.....we will make a thread for ur welcome..thats rite place where every one can welcome u.....I'll let you know now itself...that people often feel i'm being rude...."mian ro rahe ho nahi shakl hi aisi hai"....thats what suits me......:thnx

jatti_sydney said:
hmm ok.....my bad......thats not rite place to be welcomed.....we will make a thread for ur welcome..thats rite place where every one can welcome u.....I'll let you know now itself...that people often feel i'm being rude...."mian ro rahe ho nahi shakl hi aisi hai"....thats what suits me......:thnx

okay cool....thanks. don't you think you should change your behaviour. you are a senior member of this site plus you are a moderator. Fair enough every one else on this site knows you are rude and they ignore it. but new members like me don't know anything about you. they might get offended

Guest33

Elite
new_id_on_unp said:
okay cool....thanks. don't you think you should change your behaviour. you are a senior member of this site plus you are a moderator. Fair enough every one else on this site knows you are rude and they ignore it. but new members like me don't know anything about you. they might get offended

yeah u r rite...I should try changing.....but changes are not overnite..so I tell everyone I talk to the first day that they shouldn't get offended and if they do I apologise...Thanks for ur concerns....

guywidattitude

bEtTa LeAvE dIs BoY aLoNe
yar tusin sare thand ni rakh sakde...plz...unje roj koi na koi banda koi na koi gal nu chakan lag jayega.......ain ni gal banni bai mereyo.....chhado gussa.........chill yaar plz.......te moderators ji tusin vi thoda jeha hisab ch hi kamm karo mainu lagda ajkal tusin sare vi kamm jyada hi kar rahe hon....lol......je jyada hi raula hai kise gal da taan yahoo te jake lad lao........

Pardesan Punjaban

Alone but Happy
guywidattitude said:
yar tusin sare thand ni rakh sakde...plz...unje roj koi na koi banda koi na koi gal nu chakan lag jayega.......ain ni gal banni bai mereyo.....chhado gussa.........chill yaar plz.......te moderators ji tusin vi thoda jeha hisab ch hi kamm karo mainu lagda ajkal tusin sare vi kamm jyada hi kar rahe hon....lol......je jyada hi raula hai kise gal da taan yahoo te jake lad lao........

:O :O :O :O
jas tusi keh rahe chill hon noo :gig :gig

speedy250kmph

Foxymophandlemama
:sleepy These whingers...... Gud for nuffin. They don't care wat they are givin to the world, All they're concerned about is what the world is giving them. Je ehho jeya nu naukri na mile, ta kehnge Govt. da ksoor ae, aap bhanve BA 6 saala ch kiti hove. Fer unemployement benefits te guzara karke duniya nu gaallaan kaddi jaange.

munda_wakhre_type_da

-- Kem da Gui --
guys just chill..matter has been resolved ..ageo koi panga shanga ni hunda.. feel free to post ur views in any thread.. dnt wry velliyo apan hege aa.. so khao piyo aish karo mitro .. :talli

Je Jatt Bidak Gaya

ta sab nu pa deyu parhne
Lao bai loko,
i've carefully read all u ppl's replies even the ones that need not be read.
All thru this debate, one thing that shud strike any1 is the near absence of any sensible explanation by the mod concerned except for few terse irrelevent posts and lots of spam.
In absence of an explanation from mod concerned, her friends(either out of concern to her or due to some obligation) tried to give spins which all r mere speculations and approximations and count to little else but statements of friendship.
Even in these statements of friendship, they have admitted that pointing me out solely, and deleting only my posts was a mistake(tho it was more of a fully thought out action).
So, that she erred(to put it very mildly) is accepted.
Fair enuff, one thing settled.
Now the other thing, why thread by my name?
u plp tell me its a technical thing caused coz of splitting a thread.
Ok. But didn't the mod know it??

The mere fact that she warned me and was needlessly rude to me while completely ignoring her friends who were doing same makes the point by itself.
Rules r Rules only if applied equally, otherwise they r only biases and prejudices.
As if that was not enuff, mod community has started showing solidarity for the erring(by their own admission).
Some even went to the extent of venting out their frustrations in most inappropriate manner.
Some even gave us a glimpse in their upbringing and family values by being unnecessarily rude e.g. some kids trying to vent out their frustration of deprived family background. Seriously kids, what were u thinking??
Some vented their anger by rudely daring me to become a mod (and other mods incited them by thanking whole heartedly yo such ill concieved outbursts). To them, i wud like to say- thnx for the offer but i already have enuff work at my job to keep me busy all day. I post in forums every now n then just to enjoy reading views from across the world.

And by the way, if spamming is something that ticks mods off, then how do u explain these off-topic and lame posts??
Post 20
https://www.unp.me/forum/showpost.php?p=72073&postcount=20
Post 21
https://www.unp.me/forum/showpost.php?p=72075&postcount=21
Post 30
https://www.unp.me/forum/showpost.php?p=72123&postcount=30
Post 43
https://www.unp.me/forum/showpost.php?p=72425&postcount=43
All in all, i wud like to repeat what some other guy posted in some other thread i.e. "This is a forum only for mods and admins."
And as if that wasn't in itself a sad commentary about the fate of this site, some quick gun replied very rudely to this... https://www.unp.me/forum/showpost.php?p=72393&postcount=24

PS:- Mere cosmatic changes like removing highlight from mods in index page won't b of much help unless u wake up to the reality.

Thanks & Regards,
-----

J@tti

..Majajan..
I did try to explain it to you, but you can only understand if you are willing to do so. What does diamond4ever have against you that she would try and ridicule you in any way? When a thread is split, whoever has the post from where it was split is shown as a thread starter. And the main intention behind starting it was to make another thread where people could talk as they wanted to without spoiling the thread of the thread starter. If you start a thread in which you would not like off topic posts, other moderators and I would be more than glad to create a similar thread. Highlight was removed so that it’s clear that everyone is equally important.

If it’s still not clear, I will be more than glad to provide further clarification.

Enjoy posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.