Moderators...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Je Jatt Bidak Gaya

ta sab nu pa deyu parhne
J@tti said:
I did try to explain it to you, but you can only understand if you are willing to do so. When a thread is split, whoever has the post from where it was split is shown as a thread starter. And the main intention behind starting it was to make another thread where people could talk as they wanted to without spoiling the thread of the thread starter.

I think if u care to read my post thoroughly, u'd notice that i understand this fact.
J@tti said:
What does diamond4ever have against you that she would try and ridicule you in any way?

That it was me is beyond the point it cud've been any other member of UnP.
This act of warning and being rude to members is only a manifest symptom arrogance that ppl carry.
Now being arrogant is alrite if u keep ur arrogance to urself.
But in such situation like being a moderator, where u enjoy certain powers over others, being arrogant and rude is the worst kind of online behaviour.
This is what i want to highlight.
If u want further proof of how the old members/mods treat even mild criticism of others, see this....
https://www.unp.me/forum/showpost.php?p=72393&postcount=24

J@tti said:
If you start a thread in which you would not like off topic posts, other moderators and I would be more than glad to create a similar thread.

No thnx.

J@tti said:
Highlight was removed so that it’s clear that everyone is equally important.

But it is mere cosmatic unless underlying maladies r corrected.
J@tti said:
If it’s still not clear, I will be more than glad to provide further clarification.
J@tti said:
Enjoy posting.
Nice to find that some sensible ppl exist on this site.

J@tti

..Majajan..
You will have a better judgment of people after you have spent some time here. Some people might come across as arrogant but they are not so in reality. I 'm glad you acknowledge the fact that the moderator has nothing against you. It never occurred to us that people could get offended by splitting a thread, now that it was been brought to our notice, it will be taken care of in future.

Have fun posting in other threads; I 'm sure you will soon be friends with people that you don't think highly of right now for they all are gem of people.

Enjoy.

Je Jatt Bidak Gaya

ta sab nu pa deyu parhne
J@tti said:
You will have a better judgment of people after you have spent some time here. Some people might come across as arrogant but they are not so in reality.

I think how rude to a stranger when 1 is in power is a truer reflection on 1's personality than what 1 does when 1 is in friend circle.
J@tti said:
I 'm glad you acknowledge the fact that the moderator has nothing against you.

That the mod reacted so rudely even tho she had nothing against me personally is even worse then reacting to a disliked person becoz it shows the contempt mods carry towards the members.
J@tti said:
It never occurred to us that people could get offended by splitting a thread, now that it was been brought to your notice, it will be taken care of in future.

U r not getting it. r u???
I didn't get upset coz of thread being split.
I m upset at the way mods of this site have been treating ordinary members.
Mine was just a small example.
J@tti said:
Have fun posting in other threads; I 'm sure you will soon be friends with people that you don't think highly of right now for they all are gem of people.
If this is ur definition of gems, then i'd rather b with pebbles.

J@tti

..Majajan..
Je Jatt Bidak Gaya said:
[/size][/font][/color][/size][/font][/color]
I think how rude to a stranger when 1 is in power is a truer reflection on 1's personality than what 1 does when 1 is in friend circle.

When you have spent some time with a person, you can judge him better. Opinion based on one encounter is not always correct.

Je Jatt Bidak Gaya said:
That the mod reacted so rudely even tho she had nothing against me personally is even worse then reacting to a disliked person becoz it shows the contempt mods carry towards the members.

You mistook her; she did not intend to be rude rather she was trying to be helpful. And, I 'm glad that our moderators don't bring personal grudges in when exercising their powers.

Je Jatt Bidak Gaya said:
U r not getting it. r u???
I didn't get upset coz of thread being split.
I m upset at the way mods of this site have been treating ordinary members.
Mine was just a small example..

I get as much as you tell me. It all started from that thread getting split, so that's why I wanted to make it clear. Let me also take this opportunity to make it clear that moderators are nothing but regular members who are here to assist you.

Je Jatt Bidak Gaya said:
If this is ur definition of gems, then i'd rather b with pebbles.

Don't be too judgmental, give it few days and you will know what amazing people we have on board.

Welcome to the group. :w2unp

Je Jatt Bidak Gaya

ta sab nu pa deyu parhne
J@tti said:
When you have spent some time with a person, you can judge him better. Opinion based on one encounter is not always correct.

its what i've gathered during 300 odd posts.
its not a 'one encounter' thing.
And its not about this particular mod.
Its the general arrogance and rudeness that almost all the mods(baring very few exceptions) carry while treating ordinary members.

J@tti said:
You mistook her; she did not intend to be rude rather she was trying to be helpful. And, I 'm glad that our moderators don't bring personal grudges in when exercising their powers.

u urself have admitted that she wrongfully pointed me out and deleted only my posts.
where's the 'mistook her' part in this?

J@tti said:
I get as much as you tell me. It all started from that thread getting split, so that's why I wanted to make it clear. Let me also take this opportunity to make it clear that moderators are nothing but regular members who are here to assist you.

U might b giving the nicer version of goings on.... the reality is that almost all mods of this site r not what u say they r.
And i have given ehuff examples in my previous posts to prove my point.(Deleting the posts exemplifying the rude behaviour of ppl won't delete the truth:y )

J@tti said:
Don't be too judgmental, give it few days and you will know what amazing people we have on board.
J@tti said:

If even after all the examples and arguments i sound judgemental, then i can't do anything.
Perhaps u dont want to face the reality.

J@tti said:
Welcome to the group. :w2unp
thnx,
But I have been welcomed nicely enuff by many.

J@tti

..Majajan..
Je Jatt Bidak Gaya said:
[/size][/font][/color][/size][/font]
its what i've gathered during 300 odd posts.
its not a 'one encounter' thing.
And its not about this particular mod.
Its the general arrogance and rudeness that almost all the mods(baring very few exceptions) carry while treating ordinary members.

u urself have admitted that she wrongfully pointed me out and deleted only my posts.
where's the 'mistook her' part in this?

U might b giving the nicer version of goings on.... the reality is that almost all mods of this site r not what u say they r.
And i have given ehuff examples in my previous posts to prove my point.(Deleting the posts exemplifying the rude behaviour of ppl won't delete the truth:y )

If even after all the examples and arguments i sound judgemental, then i can't do anything.
Perhaps u dont want to face the reality.

thnx,But I have been welcomed nicely enuff by many.

To my best knowledge she did not delete any posts, she just split the thread. But if that's what happened, I assure you it won't happen in future. And if there is something else you want me to do, let me know.

Je Jatt Bidak Gaya

ta sab nu pa deyu parhne
diamond4ever said:
diamond4ever said:
:baby

this is my thread...please free to leave a mark...

i'll write my random thoughts in here...this will be sort of like my unp-journal... whoever thinks this is a stupid thread well ITS NOT. and thats that.

feel free to write any comments related to this thread....as long as you're not talking among each other while leaving me out...

thanks unpians for being yourselves :)

mood: kharab

what kind of kharab? : sad kinda kharab

reason: pata nai

Dil Hi To Hai...

***ANY UN-RELATED/OFF-TOPIC POSTS IN THIS THREAD WILL BE EDITED***
(So, please be kind enough and accept this humble request..i will muchly appreciate it)

THANK YOU!!!
i dont need to answer you.... have a great day!

and hope you soon get rid of your frustration...

ciao!

tata!

:D sat shri akal!

:dan :dan :dan

While her friends r trying to put spins, this is the reply she had posted.
If this doesn't show arrogance and rudeness, then i dont think these words need to exist.
And, by the way, she forgot to mention that the big bold red warning was actually put in that thread after i had made my posts.
And she also forgot to tell that while my posts were deleted and (as is clearly observable here) i was rudely warned and pointed out, her friend, who did the same thing as myself, was not even named.

If this is not power brandishing and favouritism , arrogance and rudeness, then u tell me what is??

J@tti

..Majajan..
Je Jatt Bidak Gaya said:
While her friends r trying to put spins, this is the reply she had posted.
If this doesn't show arrogance and rudeness, then i dont think these words need to exist.
And, by the way, she forgot to mention that the big bold red warning was actually put in that thread after i had made my posts.
And she also forgot to tell that while my posts were deleted and (as is clearly observable here) i was rudely warned and pointed out, her friend, who did the same thing as myself, was not even named.

If this is not power brandishing and favouritism , arrogance and rudeness, then u tell me what is??

It won't be repeated. If there is something else that you would like to be done, let me know.

Je Jatt Bidak Gaya

ta sab nu pa deyu parhne
J@tti said:
To my best knowledge she did not delete any posts, she just split the thread. But if that's what happened, I assure you it won't happen in future. And if there is something else you want me to do, let me know.
If u can b kind enuff to ask the mods to b little less rude and arrogant, that can be really helpful to any future members.
And also, if u can ask Admin to choose mods with greater care so as not to let temperamental ppl make a mockery of rules, it'd also b helpful.
I m making these suggestions not coz i've fallen in luv with this site or coz i want to revolutionise the world, starting by this site.
I m making these suggestions to convey my point.
All said and done, my time on this site is almost up now.:ban
Few more posts and I'll be gone for good.
But, as in other walks of life (& e-life), leaving an impression is not a bad idea...
wat say u???

Je Jatt Bidak Gaya

ta sab nu pa deyu parhne
J@tti said:
It won't be repeated. If there is something else that you would like to be done, let me know.
Kindly be less diplomatic and more straight forward...
Do u admit that it was rude and arrogant on her part??

J@tti

..Majajan..
I would appreciate it if you stayed for long, because I know you will like it here once you get to know everyone a bit more. Leaving a good impression is never a bad idea, but leaving because of one bad experience is not always the best way to go. Rest it's all your free will. Remain Blessed!

J@tti

..Majajan..
Je Jatt Bidak Gaya said:
Kindly be less diplomatic and more straight forward...
Do u admit that it was rude and arrogant on her part??

I 'm not being diplomatic; I know she did not mean to be either arrogant or rude. Probably because I know her, but since it seemed rude to you, I would ask her to keep that in mind for future.

Je Jatt Bidak Gaya

ta sab nu pa deyu parhne
Je Jatt Bidak Gaya said:
If u can b kind enuff to ask the mods to b little less rude and arrogant, that can be really helpful to any future members.
And also, if u can ask Admin to choose mods with greater care so as not to let temperamental ppl make a mockery of rules, it'd also b helpful.
I m making these suggestions not coz i've fallen in luv with this site or coz i want to revolutionise the world, starting by this site.
I m making these suggestions to convey my point.

What do u have to say to these suggestions u asked for.
esp the 2nd one.

J@tti

..Majajan..
Je Jatt Bidak Gaya said:
What do u have to say to these suggestions u asked for.
esp the 2nd one.

I find the word choice of deranged rather rude. And your suggestions are appreciated and will be taken into account.

Je Jatt Bidak Gaya

ta sab nu pa deyu parhne
J@tti said:
I 'm not being diplomatic; I know she did not mean to be either arrogant or rude. Probably because I know her, but since it seemed rude to you, I would ask her to keep that in mind for future.
i wud again say that if, after such long discusions and so many relevant examples, u r not able to see the rudenes of the person, it only means that u r not willing to see any reason against ur beliefs. Meaning u r impervious to reasoning and facts when it comes to friends.
This is a good trait but it might not b very appropriate when u r in position to take decisions in scenarios involving ur friends.

J@tti

..Majajan..
Je Jatt Bidak Gaya said:
i wud again say that if, after such long discusions and so many relevant examples, u r not able to see the rudenes of the person, it only means that u r not willing to see any reason against ur beliefs. Meaning u r impervious to reasoning and facts when it comes to friends.
This is a good trait but it might not b very appropriate when u r in position to take decisions in scenarios involving ur friends.

Few weeks back, most of the UNPians were close friends, so a lot of things were said that would be rude if the other person is not known to you personally. Old habits die hard, and I know it will take some time for users and moderators to get accustomed to the expanding site. I will try and ensure that change is brought as quickly as possible. At times, there is more to things than what you assume.

Je Jatt Bidak Gaya

ta sab nu pa deyu parhne
OK.

Tusi raola paonde ho ke eh site te ki ho reha hai, eh navien log saanu samajhde nahi... n all that stuff. What I'd like for all mods to ponder over is that in such situations one shud ask oneself "Is the whole world wrong? Or is there something wrong in me?"
And plz dont bounce this back on me.

U decide whether u ppl want this site for urself only- a sort of a family backyard Or do u want other to visit this site.
If u want others to visit this site, then Mods of this site clearly try to make it up in quantity what they lack in quality.
Its upto u.
Raat da Ikk wajjan wala hai te mein sawere office v jana hai.
is layi over n out for now.
Mein kal thread check karaanga, je kujh sensible replies hoye taa mein v appna point of view rakhaanga.

J@tti

..Majajan..
Je Jatt Bidak Gaya said:
OK.

Tusi raola paonde ho ke eh site te ki ho reha hai, eh navien log saanu samajhde nahi... n all that stuff. What I'd like for all mods to ponder over is that in such situations one shud ask oneself "Is the whole world wrong? Or is there something wrong in me?"
And plz dont bounce this back on me.

U decide whether u ppl want this site for urself only- a sort of a family backyard Or do u want other to visit this site.
If u want others to visit this site, then Mods of this site clearly try to make it up in quantity what they lack in quality.
Its upto u.
Raat da Ikk wajjan wala hai te mein sawere office v jana hai.
is layi over n out for now.
Mein kal thread check karaanga, je kujh sensible replies hoye taa mein v appna point of view rakhaanga.

If I did not care about new people joining, I would not have replied. I wish that was clear :dts

Status
Not open for further replies.