ithe IT wale kaun kaun hai

ithe IT bare kis kis noo pata haiga?i need some help

actually my cousin wants 2 do a course in MCSE, she asked me abt it, but i'm zero abt it,

so pls koi ih guide kar sakda hai ke ihda koi faida foda haiga ke nai
or which one is better MCSE or MCSD ...........wat iz da future of dat courses in australia, te je us ne karna hove ki seek theek hai online courses bare

she already completed some course from tafe in IT , i'm not sure but i think it is cert 3 or 4

so would u guide abt that pls

neil

W@TNO DOOR
amar bai,
mcse te mcsd taan har koi karee firda, and microsoft tun bina hun b ahut kuch aa,
in simple language, mainu jinna ve pata aa taan,
tell her to get into. networking.
ah dhillon ne sahee kiha, bai mainu taan IT chadde nun der ho gee,
ajj kall CCNA TE CCNP de wadh lor aa,
aust dee IT, daa main dekhiya bai haal,
they aint looking for software programmers nemore, but, ah
CCNA...CISCO WALA CHAKKAR JIHA BADHIYA...

GOOD LUCK TERI COUSIN NUN BAI.
:fu

neil

W@TNO DOOR
AMAR BAI

CCNA...........cisco certified network associate
CCNP...........cisco certified network programmer

Smitten

speedy250kmph

Foxymophandlemama
Heres my firsthand info...
I did MSc Internetworking from Uni of Technology, Sydney which comprised of CCNP and checkpoint security pro etc. certifications in it. but it is of no use without experience. People do rejected most times because of being overqualified/irrelevant qualifications etc.
The thing to go for is, don't go for MCSE as the whole package, go for MCP first and then HDA(Help Desk Analyst) these courses can get an easy entry into australian IT industry. After that ur cousin will know wat to do as he'll be in the industry itself. I wud suggest go for CITRIX certifications first and then checkpoint and finally cisco... theres no use of jumping into the cicso certs right from the begining. That wont take him anywhere. :)

www.excom.com.au

Excom IT training centres offer excellent packages like Express IT(This package gets you couple of certifications like MCP and HDA and finally they assist you with getting the job as well in as little as 3 months for the whole thing)

guywidattitude

bEtTa LeAvE dIs BoY aLoNe
oh bai mainu vi salah dedo koi.....................im in electrical engg final year......job taan lagi hoi hai............software enng wali job aa..............infosys........................hun age ki karaan ki maraan

neil said:
amar bai,
mcse te mcsd taan har koi karee firda, and microsoft tun bina hun b ahut kuch aa,
in simple language, mainu jinna ve pata aa taan,
tell her to get into. networking.
ah dhillon ne sahee kiha, bai mainu taan IT chadde nun der ho gee,
ajj kall CCNA TE CCNP de wadh lor aa,
aust dee IT, daa main dekhiya bai haal,
they aint looking for software programmers nemore, but, ah
CCNA...CISCO WALA CHAKKAR JIHA BADHIYA...

GOOD LUCK TERI COUSIN NUN BAI.
:fu

thanku bai........so networking is best

speedy250kmph said:
Heres my firsthand info...
. :)

www.excom.com.au

Excom IT training centres offer excellent packages like Express IT(This package gets you couple of certifications like MCP and HDA and finally they assist you with getting the job as well in as little as 3 months for the whole thing)

thanku bai........te seek learning bare ki vichar hai

full_taur

Bai to be honest, i dont thnk certifications matter.. yaar naale MCSE ya MCSD te depend krda ki in which field u want to go too..d evelopment ya networking...

yaar being a fresher, ithe bahut problems ne.. and its really hard to get into the IT industry. but yaar if u have some experience, then you dont have nay problems.. aaj di IT market is getting hot and they are in real need of software developers especially Java/J2EE developers( Im one of them)

& mitra.. Infosys vaale.. you are doing good.. so get experience in infosys.. i was in TCS, and yaar when iw as in TCs i was syaing ki fyada TCS da & all but bai to be honest TCS & infy da experience counts a lot.. and infact meri australia job vi TCS de sir te hi lagi hai bai...