46. Sherlyn Chopra
47. Anjali Lavania
48. Celina Jaitley
49. Neha Dhupia
50. Aruna Shields

Your favorites...

Katrina Kaif No 1
Who : Actress
Quote : "It's for the fans to say what makes me Desirable. The most important thing for an actress
is to have the support of the audience. It always
feels special."
Claim-to-fame : She's Bollywood's current lucky charm. Her stunning looks and recently exposed 'jawani' have turned her into a national sensation. With the biggest banners and the best line-up of actors, she's undoubtedly the coolest Katz of Bollywood!
Relationship Status : Even Salman and Ranbir can't answer that one! Neither can Deepika and Sonam!
DQ : Cute, stylish, sexy; the 'Sheila' factor boosted her further
LOL Quotient : This Sheila loves her 'Khan-daan', but is she still with Khan?

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
No 2
Claim-to-fame : Whether it's hits or flops, she still remains utterly desirable. Leave alone the men, even Robots fall for her charm. Her first film with superstar Rajnikant, was a smashing success. She also did an ad with Hollywood star Kate Winslet.
Relationship Status : Doesn't the PDA with hubby Abhi say it all?
DQ : One of the most beautiful faces in the world.
LOL Quotient : This was an action packed year for her, but we are sure she wouldn't want to 'replay' some parts of it!

Priyanka Chopra No 3
Who: Actress
Quote : "It's really nice to be on that list, and I'll just say that I like the fact that I'm desired. I can't say what makes me desirable because I don't try to look desirable; I'm glad if people think that way."
Claim-to-fame : She didn't strike gold with Anjana Anjaani, but she made quite a splash with her daring small screen debut. And she got more - a National Award and a hot boyfriend... who doesn't have an accent.
Relationship Status: Single but believes in 'Loving thy neighbour'.
DQ : Hot, stylish, super talented.
LOL Quotient : Let's hope she keeps her 'nose' out of controversies this year.

Deepika Padukone
No 4
Who: Actress, Model
Claim-to-fame: The most sought-after actress this year, who had five big films and 50 bigger controversies under her belt. She has it all, from high-flying co-stars to high-'flyers' in general.
Relationship Status: Technically, break ke baad, she's single again!
DQ : Dimpled smile, stunning, sculpted body
LOL Quotient: This year, Deepika ke paas bahut Mall-aya!

Kareena Kapoor No 5
Quote : "Well, I don't even know exactly what desirable means. Of course, it's nice to feel beautiful and sexy, but I think what's most important is that the fact that people have voted for me. I think it works differently for different people, I can show my desirability through different characters and roles. I think audiences like the fact that I change with different roles. I've always said that being pretty is great, but I don't take it too much as a compliment. I think there are many who are more desirable than I am, but I'm happy for being chosen."
Claim-To-Fame: She stepped into Julia Roberts's shoes and proved to be a perfect fit for the role. Her comments about other actresses made headlines and kept her in the spotlight more than her films. She can be rightly titled the 'Khan Queen' of Bollywood as she's signed movies with all leading Khans this year!
Relationship Status: At a 'Saif' distance from being 'Single'.
DQ : Glamorous, spunky, bold, talented.
LOL Quotient : She went from size zero to shape zero... uh-huh Bebo's put on weight, but its okay, even round is a figure!

Kangna Ranaut No 9
Quote : "I think this list changes every year. But the most important thing is to believe in yourself. I always thought that I'm desirable and I think every woman is desirable in her own right."
Claim-to-fame : She delivered an impressive performance in Once Upon A Time In Mumbaai, though she's made more fashion statements than movies this year!
DQ : Stylish, sexy, oodles of attitude.
Relationship Status : Proudly single.
LOL Quotient: We think her cute English accent adds to her desirability.

Shriya Saran
No 13
Who : Actress (Tamil, Telugu, Malyalam and Hindi)
Quote : "Wow! It's a wonderful feeling. I think the most beautiful and infectious things are laughter, smiles and simplicity. Being simple and good-hearted attracts people towards you and makes you desirable."
Claim-to-fame : A superstar in South Indian films and a promising new face in Bollywood. She's acted with stalwarts like Rajnikanth and Kamal Haasan, and has also worked in international projects.
DQ : Great body, beautiful eyes, fabulous skin and a smile to die for.

Jacqueline Fernandez No 14
Quote : "It's the first time that I'm on the desirable list and I think it's a great compliment. It means that my work is being appreciated. I think it's nice to be real and down-to-earth, it makes one very desirable."
Claim-to-fame : This former Miss Sri Lanka did a sizzling item number in Housefull and has Mahesh Bhatt's Murder 2 in her kitty; plus a hot ad with Aamir.
Relationship Status : Single (blame it on Genelia!)
DQ : Beautiful, towering Sri Lankan beauty.
LOL Quotient : Getting into Mallika Sherawat's shoes isn't too easy! Only way to do it is to kiss twice as much or wear snakeskin!

Anushka Sharma No 21
Quote : "I'm happy. I feel people choose you based on the films you do, so maybe I'm doing the right thing. I think my confidence makes me desirable."
Claim-to-fame : Impressive performance in Badmaash Company and teamed up with debutante Ranveer Singh for Band Baaja Baaraat which went on to become a huge success. Just three films old, she's signing films with some of the biggest names in Bollywood. She's also M.F Husain's latest muse!
Relationship Status: Single but 'Good Friends' with co-star Ranveer Singh. (supposedly)
DQ : Flawless complexion, tall, great body.

New entrants of 2010...

Nicole Faria No 10
Who : Miss Earth, 2010
Quote : "I'm flattered. I guess every woman would like to be called desirable. I don't know if I'm really desirable, but beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder."
Claim-to-fame : First Indian to be crowned Miss Earth. The sexy Bangalore siren is all set to follow the footsteps of other beauty queens in Bollywood.
DQ : Dusky beauty with sizzling sex appeal.

Sonakshi Sinha No 12
Quote : "I think it's a big deal. This is happening after my first film, so it's very cool. I think confidence is the key to being desirable. I've come a long way
but I haven't changed a bit and I guess that makes me desirable."
Claim-to-fame : Made a grand debut with Salman Khan in Dabangg. With her impressive performance, she's already bagged three big projects and is teamed with the biggest names in Bollywood.
Relationship Status : Surprisingly single, though she was quite a double-roti before Salman made her work-out!
DQ : Traditional Indian beauty, expressive eyes.
LOL Quotient: With Sallu as a mentor and a father like Shatru, it won't be easy dating this girl. Start by
wearing 'Being Human' tees, boys.

Trisha No 18
Who: Actress (Tamil)
Claim-to-fame : Shot to fame with Akshay Kumar's Khatta Meetha and much recently she replaced Rani Mukerji and Preity Zinta for brand endorsements.
DQ : Earthy appeal, attractive, expressive eyes, huge star down South.

Bruna Abdullah No 29
Who: Model, Actress
Claim-to-fame : The Brazilian lolly made heads turn with her Bollywood debut in I Hate Luv Storys. An ex VJ, she could turn out to be the next biggie in Bollywood!
DQ : Beautiful, tall and sensuous. Learning Hindi for a good Bollywood stint.

Neha Sharma No 31
Who: Model
Quote : "It's a great feeling to be on this wonderful list. I think I'm on this list because I'm spunky."
Claim-to-fame: Stunning model who made her Bollywood debut with Mahesh Bhatt's Crook. She's also done a couple of South Indian films and is waiting to take on more Bollywood projects.
DQ : Seductive eyes, good body.

Yana Gupta No 34
Who: Model
Quote : "I'm very excited and honoured. I think being desirable is all about energy and passion for life."
Claim-to-fame: International model and Bollywood's favourite item girl, she made headlines last year with her infamous and bold 'panty-less' act at an event.
DQ : Pretty, sexy, hot, bold.
LOL Quotient : This year she might become the most sought-after model for lingerie brands.

Kainaat Arora No 36
Who : Model
Claim-to-fame : A well-known model who made a mark with an item number in Akshay Kumar's Khatta Meetha.
DQ: Sizzling screen presence and good dancer.

Parvathy Omanakuttan No 37
Who: Miss India World 2008
Claim-to-fame : First runner up – Miss World 2008. She has an upcoming Bollywood project titled United Six and another Malayalam film in her kitty.
DQ : Earthy beauty, striking personality.

Aanchal Kumar No 38
Who : Model
Claim-to-fame : She's done cameos in movies like Bluffmaster and Fashion, though recently she became a known face after appearing on a popular reality show.
Relationship Status : Dating Rahul Bhatt (Mahesh Bhatt's son).
DQ : Toned body, suave, ravishing looks.

Koena Mitra No 39
Who : Model, Actress
Claim-to-fame: She doesn't have any films to boast about this year but she's supposedly bagged an international project. Saif's recent comment on her beauty created quite a storm.
DQ : Sultry Bong beauty.
LOL Quotient: She needs to keep a 'Saif' distance from controversies.

Nandana Sen No 41
Claim-to-fame : She's Nobel Prize winner Amartya Sen's daughter, and she's chosen showbiz to prove her mettle. After some good roles in prominent films, she's reportedly bared all in the forthcoming Rang Rasiya.
DQ : Intelligent, sexy, beautiful.

Ayesha Thapar No 42
Who: Entrepreneur and socialite
Claim-to-fame : Sought-after designer, model for international men's' magazine.
DQ : Chiselled features, great personality and style.

Neha Hinge No 44
Who : Model, beauty pageant winner
Quote : "It feels amazing to be desirable. It's nice to see people loving you for who you are. Being on this list makes me feel proud."
Claim-to-f ame: Crowned Femina Miss India International 2010, this dusky beauty will soon make her entry into Bollywood.
DQ : Charming, earthy, sensuous sex appeal.

Manasvi Mamgai No 45
Who: Pantaloons Miss India World 2010
Quote : "I think being desirable is all about being yourself and I'm just that."
Claim-to-fame: She's won several other beauty titles, and was finally crowned the Pantaloons Femina Miss India World 2010.
DQ : Beautiful complexion and striking personality.

Anjali Lavania No 47
Who: Model, Astrologer
Claim-to-fame: A talented belly dancer, and a popular calendar model. She's planning a launch in Bollywood soon.
DQ : Dusky beauty, smouldering body.

Aruna Shields No 50
Who : Model, Actress
Claim-to-fame: Made her debut with a mega-budget thriller opposite Vivek Oberoi. This bombshell has also done an international project with sizzling lovemaking scenes.
DQ : Bold, hot and sexy.