DJ Battle 1 (May 30th)

Which remix was the best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome UNP, to our very 1st DJ Battle. Today, we're gonna chak some phattey because our remixers have gone all-out to win this one! Download the songs, listen to them, and vote on the poll for your favorite remix! Here we go: (supposed to happen at 7pm, but a little earlier doesn't matter)

REMIXES (alphabetically listed by DJ name)

(DJ BaLLi) DJ BaLLi- Mukh (Remix)
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread or react to this post in order to see this content.

(reallycool0) DJ Dragon- Crank That (Extended Dhol Remix)
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread or react to this post in order to see this content.

(Dj Inderjit) DJ Inderjit- Chharate (Lolipop Remix)
Hidden content

(west coast desi) DJ Krown Royal- Doriya (Walk It Out Remix)
Hidden content

(SherDil) DJ M-Skillz- Sohni Kuri (Remix)
Hidden content

DOWNLOAD, LISTEN, & VOTE!!!

SehaJ

Troublemaker
Thier is one mistake.... which u should be carefull in future...ie votings of only those will be accepted who have more 500 posts.

Anyways let it be now!

punjabimc

wooohhh..500 n more posts only?? hahaha.. dats hilariouss man..u r preventin newbies 4rm participatin..u want UNP 2 grow or diminish?? if dat happens..only admins and mods will b active on dis site..rest will all run away or will cme here 2 jst leech music..u ned 2 reach out 2 people..tryin 2 force them 2 participate aint a solution.. no offense..its jst ma opinion

MAVERICK

My opinion:

Sherdil's song --->> did to much with the song....koi baja yan dholki ni chaddi..:d...the song selection was good..but got ruined..:an

Sanjay's song --->> ur beats got mixed...moreover the quality wasnt up to mark..it was like listening to a song at 64-96 kbps....but u got the most impressive start to ur song.

Samra's(WCD) song --->> the song u selected was pretty good...but i personally didnt like the motherf**king thing in the beginning, moreover the song looked too busy..u tried too many things.

inderjit's song --->> the mixing was good....but i personally didnt like the song...

balli's song --->> kept it simple...so i voted for him

These opinions are mine alone. i m not judging any of you....coz i m just listening..u people did most of the work.keep it up.

Cheers.

Regards.
Joban Grewal

Matharu

Elite
Welcome UNP, to our very 1st DJ Battle. Today, we're gonna chak some phattey because our remixers have gone all-out to win this one! Download the songs, listen to them, and vote on the poll for your favorite remix! Here we go: (supposed to happen at 7pm, but a little earlier doesn't matter)

REMIXES (alphabetically listed by DJ name)

(DJ BaLLi) DJ BaLLi- Mukh (Remix)
hidden content may not be quoted

(reallycool0) DJ Dragon- Crank That (Extended Dhol Remix)

(Dj Inderjit) DJ Inderjit- Chharate (Lolipop Remix)

(west coast desi) DJ Krown Royal- Doriya (Walk It Out Remix)

(SherDil) DJ M-Skillz- Sohni Kuri (Remix)

DOWNLOAD, LISTEN, & VOTE!!!

thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.