Status
Not open for further replies.

onlycheema

Banned
yeh .. but do u think it was a mix ?
Its always difficult to mix popular hits
and west coast desi did well
Doriya is a smash hit song...
full credits to the guy but didn't cut it for me.....and yes balli's mix was a Mix with a capital M.......i just look for rhythm in the song see i am a big fan of hip hop regime and das efx,timbaland and pete rock are the guys which i adore they have or had the rhythm in every song.And truskool is the producer i adore for using hip hop samples so nicely in bhangra listen to mukhra gulaab warga and the sample which kicks in later in the track is bingo das efx pete rock remix.youtube it.dats creativity to the max for me pure rhythm.

onlycheema

Banned
just wanted to point tht sm of u r pointing fingers at the tag used by west coast desi iat starting of his song but actually reallycool's whole song is kinda dirty if u really know the meaning of the word "superman dat hoe".

LOL on "dirty". There is currently no rule on "dirty remixes", so I think every remix is pretty much fair play, cheemaji. I think admin might change the rules as there is most likely to be a repeated DJ Battle, with more strict rules. Thanks for the honest comments everyone. Really appreciate them all.

onlycheema

Banned
wow the poll is rigged man....Inderjit you so obsessed with winning....and nobody is blind...so stop acting smart people and keep yourself in your pants.

winning by voting doesnt matter to me at all

coz i am eager to hear proper replies by ppl who undertsnad production as cheema bro did

some ppl alyways thinx that only songs with huge bass and loud beats are remixes ut production is much different.

Status
Not open for further replies.