Attention to all Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pardeep

๑۩۩๑┼●ℛŐŶ
We have seen that, to see the hidden contents mostly in "Music Section" some ppl rply with vague words like "hfuubmdeknv" or "kkkkkk" or similar to them.

To rply a thread or album, it does't only mean that u want to see hidden contents, thts why u r repying, actually to rply in a thread means..to tell whether the post or album is good or not or u liked it or not. We know that some times its difficult to tell before seeing the hidden contents or download. But is this difficult for u to rply in just 5 letter word "THANX"..Your this 5 letter world can motivate the poster and do appreciate him. After seeing the hidden content if u do't like the post, u can edit your reply but plz no vague rply from now..
If someone still do vague rplies It will be recognise as a spam, we;ll delete ur post..nd if someone do this again no warning for him straight infraction.

As a Moderator, i think i shud do this and On behalf of UNP Administration, i also request all Other Moderators and Team Members to keep watch on this in all section..Games section vich allowed kita ja sakda. :y

If UNP Team do't agree with this step, can delete this thread. :)

Keep the site spam free
Thnx :)

Ginny

VIP
1 thing more those are new members on UNP they do mostly the posts in music section in just 1 thread with replies like thanks , one more thanks , oh cool , tht show they just want to remove the starting notices; in a single thread only one thanks is enough to see the link and after that only alum reviews should be welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.