Japan import-skyline R33, Advise

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
Nissan Skyline R33 - Japan import

This car is in Japan at the moment

Allright guys, I spoke to karan this morning and I think I wana buy this,

Anyone has any question that I should ask Karan ? recent pictures? Yes I will ask him.

Its a Nissan Skyline R33 GTST Series II

1996 Model

Done 66000 Kilometer

2.5 Litre

RB25DET Engine Turbo Petrol

Transmission : 5 Speed Manual

Drive type: Rear Wheel Drive

Car is a Stock with not much modifications

Please note : I have not finalised the offer yet

gagan_singh

hardcore drifter
doesn't look to bad at all, your probably gonna have to put some money into lowering and rims then it will be balling!

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
doesn't look to bad at all, your probably gonna have to put some money into lowering and rims then it will be balling!

yeah man i am going for this only because it has low ks and Series II
these ones go for more than 12 grand in Aus and it will cost me under ten here and then ill change the wheels first . I am not going to put body kit as Chaser already got one and its too hard sometimes cuz u gota be so careful so that you dnt scratch it

gagan_singh

hardcore drifter
ya you wont need a body kit but rims for sure. one thing you can do is grab a nice front lip for it, its gonna be cheap and it will look sick!

I saw one exactly like this in Niagra a while back......in black.

I wanna import a twin turbo Supra but i think those are hard to find with low km's.

gagan_singh

hardcore drifter
ya there are hard to find, i only found one with about 60k on it was like $12000 way out of my price range. lol

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
I saw one exactly like this in Niagra a while back......in black.

I wanna import a twin turbo Supra but i think those are hard to find with low km's.
This guy from where this car is comeing has a Twin turbo supra done 106000 ks on clock but I dont want a supra stock RZ Auto twin turbo.
and a non turbo supra with vielside body kit
I want something with low ks so i am going for skyline

ipodouch

thiss looks craazzy!!
i suggest u change the color, exhaust tip, headlights, and tint the windows black,
pretty good deal
goood luck :D

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
thiss looks craazzy!!
i suggest u change the color, exhaust tip, headlights, and tint the windows black,
pretty good deal
goood luck :D
thanks buddy
it already got After marked HID xenons ,
Exhaust dual tip ventilated
Tint I will
Color not changing mate too expensive bro

there are some aussie standards we cant change those so gotta comply the car ,
paying today

aashiqmunda

King Of Bhangra Music
thanks buddy
it already got After marked HID xenons ,
Exhaust dual tip ventilated
Tint I will
Color not changing mate too expensive bro

there are some aussie standards we cant change those so gotta comply the car ,
paying today

first of all why would you import a car from jap when there are so many cars in aus my brother is in adelaide he got his car from Melb R33 GTR TWIN TURBO for under 15G and let me tell you thats freaking cheap i think you should shop around and look on ebay too i know one thing you bring it from jap it will cost you more then buying it in aus hope that helped...

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
first of all why would you import a car from jap when there are so many cars in aus my brother is in adelaide he got his car from Melb R33 GTR TWIN TURBO for under 15G and let me tell you thats freaking cheap i think you should shop around and look on ebay too i know one thing you bring it from jap it will cost you more then buying it in aus hope that helped...

I looked around so many and couldn't find any decent car under 10,I dont want a GTR too much petrol mate
I like importing myself as they have done less ks
I have a ford falcon MKII and a toyota chaser TRD sports imported from japan cost about 17000 .
I don't mind spending when it comes to the thing called satisfaction

Grewal_unp

Son Of A Sardar
in dubai its really expensive to maintain a RB motor.....and it drinks petrol more than a 2jz....in my opinon you should wait and go for a Supra....and bro 100k is nothing for a 2jz...bro if u can wait for more time i can get a supra ready for u in dubai and then send it to you....2jz are here for 1k USD... and overhauling is same....getrag 6-speed is wat kills ppl here 2k+ USD......or i can easly find a modified RHD supra for 10-12k USD.....i m really busy now or i wud have sent u info on many supr's....i wud go for a skyline only if its a GTR....

BTW check this out...... www.tradecarview.com

tc

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
in dubai its really expensive to maintain a RB motor.....and it drinks petrol more than a 2jz....in my opinon you should wait and go for a Supra....and bro 100k is nothing for a 2jz...bro if u can wait for more time i can get a supra ready for u in dubai and then send it to you....2jz are here for 1k USD... and overhauling is same....getrag 6-speed is wat kills ppl here 2k+ USD......or i can easly find a modified RHD supra for 10-12k USD.....i m really busy now or i wud have sent u info on many supr's....i wud go for a skyline only if its a GTR....

BTW check this out...... www.tradecarview.com

tc

Thanks for the info bro
I already got a chaser told u,toyota supra Twin turbo thats what I wanted to buy but my mate didn't had that so I already paid money for this.
it has done 60 k only so better keep it. I can get cheap Supra's too from tradecarview but the thing is in Australia you can't import something that has a damage or a rust on it.End up costing another 2 grand for quarantine.
GTR RB26DETT is a nice engine no doubt I have a 4 litre, 2.5 Turbo cars already so didn't want a GTR who will pay for the petrol haha

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
thats kool thats cheap anyways
I didn't want a non turbo supra
Karan has a Non turbo supra with Vielside body kit,JDM style wheels 5 speed manual,106000 ks done, look here and other cars and trucks he got

if any of you want this let me know

ipodouch

thats kool thats cheap anyways
I didn't want a non turbo supra
Karan has a Non turbo supra with Vielside body kit,JDM style wheels 5 speed manual,106000 ks done, look here and other cars and trucks he got

if any of you want this let me know

hahah i see ur red skyline in the back ;) :so