Want to know Some thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
Your thinking is distructive if your taking offense of it. It all depends on how you look at certain things. I respect every relgion regardless.

Humanity (Insaniyat) is the reason I was replying to this topic. I thought people that are being treated unfairly in the community(The youtube link) are humans first and then Sikhs or hindus or whatever they may follow.

I didn't really thought of these things you mentioned in your posts.

I don't agree to people's word that easy mate neither I do on some sources unless I see with my eyes or on some valid grounds.

There are many people in sikh community that are neglected and I really don't like it.

Where is your philosophy when you discriminate Ravidas community,people call themselves Jatts and alot more things I wouldn't mention here.

Blaiming others is not the Solution my friend. find the Solutions not the Reasons/causes

pps309

Prime VIP
Your thinking is distructive if your taking offense of it. It all depends on how you look at certain things. I respect every relgion regardless.

Humanity (Insaniyat) is the reason I was replying to this topic. I thought people that are being treated unfairly in the community(The youtube link) are humans first and then Sikhs or hindus or whatever they may follow.

I didn't really thought of these things you mentioned in your posts.

I don't agree to people's word that easy mate neither I do on some sources unless I see with my eyes or on some valid grounds.

There are many people in sikh community that are neglected and I really don't like it.

Where is your philosophy when you discriminate Ravidas community,people call themselves Jatts and alot more things I wouldn't mention here.

Blaiming others is not the Solution my friend. find the Solutions not the Reasons/causes

True, this Gurdwara video people forgot one of many pillars of Sikh philosophy, which is equality. They have again adopted the same caste system which is supposed to have no place in sikhism. Not only them, many Sikhs are following the castism.

As an engineer I believe that in any system (including castism), it is must to find root cause to fix the problem.
If stating a fact is called blame game, then I feel sorry for your thinking bro.

Are you offended I mentioned Brahmanism in this thread? If that is the case, then you should eat your words. In whole thread you are tailking about being human, not being racist etc. I hope you will prove me wrong.

If you believe it was not Brahmanism who invented caste system then who?? We should fix it from root then to band-aid the branches. Moving forward, we can think about some solution for it.

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
I am hindu brahman and Nowhere ever my parents taught me these things.

The idea of being treated differently/superiorly gives birth to castism.

ROOT of the problem is pretty old then I must say.

Hindu religion was found thousands of years ago and to find out the Brahmin,khatri,Rajput castes you might need to go somewhere 10,000 years back if you can . and Let me know what was the IDEA. and Also I would like to know when exactly and how it affected Sikhism too.

JAAT - PAAT differences exists not in our religions in india but in Christians too, I don't need to find out this useless information, I don't really care about what are you and what you do.

Based on No-evidence you point out someone for something is called BLAME and I think your much more mature then me if am not mistaken

I don't think engineering has something to do with all this discussion.

pps309

Prime VIP

It was you who said why find cause, just solve the issue.
So I replied that as an engineer I have learnt that to solve issues in any system we need to know the root cause.

Mahaj

YodhaFakeeR
ask them whr is thr philoshy ...how do i knoe whr is it....i never discriminate anyone.....we have same books....u r syaing nanak a hindu and me saying nanak as bhagat ...by reading same book .......i just knoe abt the philosphy of nanak and i m stick to it ...ess lai bahavein mera bandd bandd katt do ...bahvein arrey naal cheer do ...for u sikhism n bharamwaad are groups of people for me they r way of living ..........mae taan sikha nu bhi kehna k SGGS nu rumale charraun naal kujj nai huna.....and yes i m destructive
sachh sunne koora jall jave
[SIZE=+1]ਕਾਢਿ ਖੜਗੁ ਗੁਰ ਗਿਆਨੁ ਕਰਾਰਾ ਬਿਖੁ ਛੇਦਿ ਛੇਦਿ ਰਸੁ ਪੀਜੈ ॥੩॥
[/SIZE][SIZE=+1]Drawing out the MightySword of the Guru's Spiritual Wisdom, I slaughter and kill the poisonous snakes of delusions.[/SIZE]

pps309

Prime VIP
I am hindu brahman and Nowhere ever my parents taught me these things.

The idea of being treated differently/superiorly gives birth to castism.

ROOT of the problem is pretty old then I must say.

Hindu religion was found thousands of years ago and to find out the Brahmin,khatri,Rajput castes you might need to go somewhere 10,000 years back if you can . and Let me know what was the IDEA. and Also I would like to know when exactly and how it affected Sikhism too.

JAAT - PAAT differences exists not in our religions in india but in Christians too, I don't need to find out this useless information, I don't really care about what are you and what you do.

Based on No-evidence you point out someone for something is called BLAME and I think your much more mature then me if am not mistaken

I trust you that you do not believe in castism. BTW, Are you offended when I mentioned Brahmanwaad?

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
I am not offended by it but people will get offended since they dont know the sense your talking in.

Get a Random user to read this and see what happens.

There is enough Hatred and this word will act as a PETROL in the fire. '

Brahmanwaad I never heard that word before although I know there are castes in Hindu religions which is Bullsh!t to be honest.

They devided people according to their work
Pujari - Pandit/Brahmin
Wapari - Khatri
Chamde da kamm karan wala - Chamaar
and so on.

Jeh asi lok hun vi eh fark kariye ta sade to wada moorakh koi nahi hega.

Ki tusi aap apne religion/caste to bahar vyaah karoge?

( dont ask me my gf was sikh girl)

HSKukal

Elite
i think some ppl here movin away from the topic of this thread ...
instead of makin it a SIKH vs Hindu lets discuss the issue
and wen we r discussin the issue n its cause some ppl r gettin hurt bcoz of the truth ...
but ma frnds its the hard fact tht jaat - paat is thr bcoz the old tradition n still prevalent system in hinduism
n y it is thr is bcoz of some grps of ppl who r thr to destroy the identity of SIKHISM .....
lets discuss on tht rather then tellin each other as racists ...

HSKukal

Elite
@ rahul2cbz4u
in one of ur post u pointed to GURU NANAK DEV JI as hindu khatri .....
thru out the forum u r tellin ppl abt humanity n racism n then by referrin GURUJI as hindu khatri ... wat u wanna show ....
one more thing if SIKHS were racists like most of the majority in india then u wudnt hav been from punjab n u wudnt hav been able to put up ur views on a punjabi forum ...........

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
@ rahul2cbz4u
in one of ur post u pointed to GURU NANAK DEV JI as hindu khatri .....
thru out the forum u r tellin ppl abt humanity n racism n then by referrin GURUJI as hindu khatri ... wat u wanna show ....
one more thing if SIKHS were racists like most of the majority in india then u wudnt hav been from punjab n u wudnt hav been able to put up ur views on a punjabi forum ...........
Calm down lady

Don't reply if you dont get the point :bak

pps309

Prime VIP
I am not offended by it but people will get offended since they dont know the sense your talking in.

Get a Random user to read this and see what happens.

There is enough Hatred and this word will act as a PETROL in the fire. '

Brahmanwaad I never heard that word before although I know there are castes in Hindu religions which is Bullsh!t to be honest.

They devided people according to their work
Pujari - Pandit/Brahmin
Wapari - Khatri
Chamde da kamm karan wala - Chamaar
and so on.

Jeh asi lok hun vi eh fark kariye ta sade to wada moorakh koi nahi hega.

Ki tusi aap apne religion/caste to bahar vyaah karoge?

( dont ask me my gf was sikh girl)
what can I infer from your these statement????
Brahmins can get very violent and using the word "Brahmanwaad" is like striking a fire.
Or, something else?

Brahmanwaad is not a new word invented by me. If you go back in this thread, you will see dictionary meaning of Brahmanism. What will be Brahmanism called in Hindi/Punjabi??

From last three days, I am trying to tell you the same thing that I am not bringing any religion into this discussion. But somehow you got an idea that I am posting against Hindu religion, and none of the other user pointed that or given me infraction for such thing. Repeatedly I am telling you the same thing and you are not understanding. So that's why now I have started giving you stupid replies.

HSKukal

Elite
was reading a post thought of sharing wid all of u ...

http://www.firstpost.com/politics/9...l-violence-bill-is-itself-communal-17573.html

if u ppl go thru it u come across SC/ST Sikhs .....
wat is this ..... i didnt get it then i asked few of ma frnds related to law...
they told me tht SIKHISM is not a separate religion in india and we r still governed by hindu law ...
and as in hindus there are castes hence the same is being followed in sikhism ....
can anyone throw some more light on this

pps309

Prime VIP
was reading a post thought of sharing wid all of u ...

9 reasons why the Communal Violence Bill is itself communal | Firstpost

if u ppl go thru it u come across SC/ST Sikhs .....
wat is this ..... i didnt get it then i asked few of ma frnds related to law...
they told me tht SIKHISM is not a separate religion in india and we r still governed by hindu law ...
and as in hindus there are castes hence the same is being followed in sikhism ....
can anyone throw some more light on this

it is tough to get rid of castism in India, coz law legalize it by doing reservation based on caste, census based on caste.
I don't know why this thousands year old Manuwadi ( i will not say brahmanwadi, ppl gets offended) soch is still legalized in India. I know they have an excuse for it but it is not even serving that purpose.

HSKukal

Elite
thts true but wat i wanted to know was "y we SIKHS still are not a diff religion"
n y still thrz no different rule as for muslims in india

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
what can I infer from your these statement????
Brahmins can get very violent and using the word "Brahmanwaad" is like striking a fire.
Or, something else?

Brahmanwaad is not a new word invented by me. If you go back in this thread, you will see dictionary meaning of Brahmanism. What will be Brahmanism called in Hindi/Punjabi??

According to poliitcs : Hindu/Sikhs/Muslims are enemies from the start , who made them Politics and whenever there are votings all they do is kill a cow and throw it near the hindu temple, a pork near the Muslim Mosque and so on . there you go you have a big Scene created there.

Some people( like HARSAIN up there) are doing the same thing.

We had healthy discussion untill you jump in :p

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
DISCUSSION OVER

HARSAIN said its about SIKHS

why don't you change the NAME of the website from UNP TO SIKH NP

People like you create differences . Stand before a mirror and ask yourself , have you ever did anything noble in your life?

HSKukal

Elite
According to poliitcs : Hindu/Sikhs/Muslims are enemies from the start , who made them Politics and whenever there are votings all they do is kill a cow and throw it near the hindu temple, a pork near the Muslim Mosque and so on . there you go you have a big Scene created there.

Some people( like HARSAIN up there) are doing the same thing.

We had healthy discussion untill you jump in :p

HAHAHAHA Mr. Rahul if u weren't soundin like a dumbo earlier now u really r .... god bless u :pr wahe guru tenu sadbhudi bakshe

Status
Not open for further replies.