Want to know Some thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
This kind of diff. is been created in sikh religion... Brahmin sikh or khatri sikh... and jatt sikh...

Jatt sikh believe that they are superior than khatri sikh :p

Correct me if i am wrong... These brahmin sikhs are also known as Bhapa sikhs?

WELL to be honest

JATT is not a caste from my understanding. Jatt - Jimidar were the people who were hard working and had a big land where they used to grow crops and then sell it to make profit.

Eh ta hun gaaneya ne Jatt bana chadde aa Guru Nanak dev ji ne ta sirf ek Gurusikh hi banaya si.

CASTES ta bandeya ne banayia

HSKukal

Elite
Bhaji this is bit RACIST no offense.

You cannot blame another religion for something thats happening in your own religion.
In Hindu Temples I haven't seen anyone who has forbidden to enter like the above video shows.

Lets stop fingering others. Look at ourselves and talk to point.

This is absolute crap.

From what I beleive is this particular Gurughar has been influenced by some Rich landlords and they wanted to be treated in a different way to others. This can be the only reason they created 2-3 doors.

Its nothing about religion and am pretty Sure no one does this in Main Gurudwara's

i dont think the author of the comment was tryin to point out any particular religion ....
he jus mentioned the idealogy ... now u ur self r mergin the idealogy wid ur religion ......

pps309

Prime VIP
Bhaji this is bit RACIST no offense.

You cannot blame another religion for something thats happening in your own religion.
In Hindu Temples I haven't seen anyone who has forbidden to enter like the above video shows.

Lets stop fingering others. Look at ourselves and talk to point.

This is absolute crap.

From what I beleive is this particular Gurughar has been influenced by some Rich landlords and they wanted to be treated in a different way to others. This can be the only reason they created 2-3 doors.

Its nothing about religion and am pretty Sure no one does this in Main Gurudwara's

where did I say Hindu??
Brahmanism do not cover whole Hinduism. I never mentioned or intended to say Hindu or Hindu temples.
Also, like to clear one thing. i am talking about brahmanism (philosophy), not brahmins (people).

Regarding racist thing (this whole thread is started to discuss racism), sorry to hurt but truth is that i pointed to the root of racism or caste culture.

All I mean to say is parts of brahmanism is getting into Sikhism.

@Princess, don't say brahmins stopped doing castism. It is a very big statement. Castism is highly embedded in all Indians and their root is in brahmanwaad.

ik gal aa, thonu je koi across the continent baitha banda sach bol je, ta oh racist attack aa. Sikh da tusi character assassinate karake jalus kad do, oh majak hunda. fer tusi dujjeya nu matt dene aa ke take it sportingly.

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
Brahmanism is a part of Hindu Religion thats what I meant to say.

Religion is a very sensitive topic and make sure you handle it with care.

PPS bhaji you didn't say hindu in your statement but if a third person looks at it might find you racist. I am not saying your racist I know you pretty well.

but other might find it offensive.

About the whole topic, As I said they just wana get EXTRA ORDINARY Treatment,thats where the problem starts.

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
i dont think the author of the comment was tryin to point out any particular religion ....
he jus mentioned the idealogy ... now u ur self r mergin the idealogy wid ur religion ......
Dont worry man I know what am talking about.I am not merging religions with my IDEAS and I don't really follow one.
If your a hindu and your pointing on muslims this is called Racism.

The author of the topic wanted to know about the discrimination amongst the sikh youth in particular Gurudwara.

He didn't talk about Hinduism or anything related to it.

HSKukal

Elite
Dont worry man I know what am talking about.I am not merging religions with my IDEAS and I don't really follow one.
If your a hindu and your pointing on muslims this is called Racism.

The author of the topic wanted to know about the discrimination amongst the sikh youth in particular Gurudwara.

He didn't talk about Hinduism or anything related to it.

HAHAHA bro .... jus pointin for referring is not at all racism ... i think livin in australia ur definition of racism has changed ............

anyway wat i wanted to point out is he didnt say anythin abt hinduism .... brahamanwad is an idealogy not a religion .....
and u r right the topic is abt the discrimination amongst the sikhs but not youth .... n thts wat we were tryin to generalize y it is so ....
i also agree its bcoz of the castism from other religions tht is influencin the sikhs
and one more pt i think we sikhs know most abt racism we face it everyday thru out in india ....so it was funny for me to c a guy frm majority tellin tht we sikhs were racist .....

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
HAHAHA bro .... jus pointin for referring is not at all racism ... i think livin in australia ur definition of racism has changed ............

anyway wat i wanted to point out is he didnt say anythin abt hinduism .... brahamanwad is an idealogy not a religion .....
and u r right the topic is abt the discrimination amongst the sikhs but not youth .... n thts wat we were tryin to generalize y it is so ....
i also agree its bcoz of the castism from other religions tht is influencin the sikhs
and one more pt i think we sikhs know most abt racism we face it everyday thru out in india ....so it was funny for me to c a guy frm majority tellin tht we sikhs were racist .....

Its a part of studies in Australia how a little thing can change the whole meaning of the topic.

When you say " WE Sikhs/We Punjabis" you already Sound RACIST.

HSKukal

Elite
gud so wat u want me to say ....
so i shud not call maself a sikh or a punjabi ....
but if u want me to say we humans ... then i must appreciate u ma frnd really gud thinking hope all of human beings had such a thinkin .......

pps309

Prime VIP
sarre hi racist aa, jo apne aap nu "We Indian" kehnda oh v racist hoya, jo apne aap nu "We human" kehnda oh v racist. Ess jag ch kali human race thore vasdi aa?

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
sarre hi racist aa, jo apne aap nu "We Indian" kehnda oh v racist hoya, jo apne aap nu "We human" kehnda oh v racist. Ess jag ch kali human race thore vasdi aa?

Bhaji you didn't get my point
Mei koi ladan waali gal nahi kar reha mai ive hi samjha sakda.

Kehan da matlab sirf eh si ki eh saare differences APA create kite aa.
Koi vi Dharam Granth Bhed-Bhaav nahi sikhaunda.

1 din de bache nu ki pata ki oh Hindu muslim sikh ya isayi hai. ohnu eh sab apa hi sikhaunde aa.

Baki Rahi gal bhed-bhaav di eh sadiya to chaleya aa reha . Ameer Gareeb, jaat paat, ooch neech . Je loka di sochni ucchi hojave ta koi bhed bhaav na rahe. Par easier said then done

pps309

Prime VIP
Bhaji you didn't get my point
Mei koi ladan waali gal nahi kar reha mai ive hi samjha sakda.

Kehan da matlab sirf eh si ki eh saare differences APA create kite aa.
Koi vi Dharam Granth Bhed-Bhaav nahi sikhaunda.

1 din de bache nu ki pata ki oh Hindu muslim sikh ya isayi hai. ohnu eh sab apa hi sikhaunde aa.

Baki Rahi gal bhed-bhaav di eh sadiya to chaleya aa reha . Ameer Gareeb, jaat paat, ooch neech . Je loka di sochni ucchi hojave ta koi bhed bhaav na rahe. Par easier said then done
From the last two days, I am also trying to say same thing that you didn't get my point. I never intended to bring any religion (except Sikh) into this discussion.
I just brought the source of castism, which is now prevalent in Sikhism. All I intended to say was that Sikhs are not following their teaching and started following parts of Brahmanism (mainly castism philosophy).

In our everyday life so many times we bring out some good/bad points and say it came from western influence or TV influence etc. Same way like many other good/bad qualities, castism in Sikhs came from the influence of hindu culture. But I still mentioned Brahmanwaad coz AFAIK in Hindu culture it came from Brahmanwaad.

Dhillon

Dhillon Sa'aB™
Staff member
All I mean to say is parts of brahmanism is getting into Sikhism.

I disagree ! brahmanism is not getting into Sikhism, It never left.
There was no point in time when mazabhi Sikhs were considered as equals by High caste Sikhs.

pps309

Prime VIP
There was no point in time when mazabhi Sikhs were considered as equals by High caste Sikhs.
I somwewhar agree with you but not 100%
there was a short time in history when all differences were wiped out.

1) when Guru Gobind Singh Said "Rangrete Guru Ke Bete"

2) When Kapur Singh who used to take care of all the Sikh's horses and use to clean their shit was given King's seat and named Nawab Kapur Singh.

This caste thingy gives some guys an upper class status and a false pride attached to it, so beneficiaries do not want to leave it anytime soon.

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
Not sure of the above this is the First time I heard someone saying Brahmanwaad or something.
Sikh religion was formed by Guru Nanak Dev ji who was Hindu Khatri himself.

You've probably read the Guru Granth Sahib ji and you probably see Ram and other Hindu God's names mentioned in there.

Punj Pyaareya nu jina nu Guru ji ne Amrit Shakaya si ohna vich hindu vi sann.

I wonder why no one Talks about GOOD things but the bad things.

Easy to criticize I guess . When you actually talk about downside of something ignoring the right side you sound so biased.

Baki keha suneya maaf am done here .

Mahaj

YodhaFakeeR
thrs bani of people who dont belong to "high caste" in SGGS wch make them equal and same to nanak as well as guru gobind.....

Not sure of the above this is the First time I heard someone saying Brahmanwaad or something.
Sikh religion was formed by Guru Nanak Dev ji who was Hindu Khatri himself.

You've probably read the Guru Granth Sahib ji and you probably see Ram and other Hindu God's names mentioned in there.

Punj Pyaareya nu jina nu Guru ji ne Amrit Shakaya si ohna vich hindu vi sann.

I wonder why no one Talks about GOOD things but the bad things.

Easy to criticize I guess . When you actually talk about downside of something ignoring the right side you sound so biased.

Baki keha suneya maaf am done here .
if its first time ever u have heard bharmhinwad u havent read adi granth yet then .....if u want to see nanak as hindu ethier make hindus quit idol worship and shashtra n simritis or prove that nanak knoe nothing......"""You've probably read the Guru Granth Sahib ji and you probably see Ram and other Hindu God's names mentioned in ther"""now this thing shows either u knoe nuthin abt SGGS or u r clever enf to misinterpret it ....later is root of evil lol...u dont kneo abt bharminwad u dont knoe abt BKI VHP RSS n syaing that nanak was hindu and "khatri" ....den how can u say wuts good n wuts bad ..ppl here have spent half of thr lives in front of one book just to understand it ignoring thr careers n families and wen sumone alter its teachings i cldnt bear it ....i appreciate ur interest but it took 80 yeras for kabeer to understand right religion....i mean even nanak stopped charpat in sidh gosht lol

ลgǝи†.47

Codename 47
Am not misinterpreting anything. I dont realy folow any religion to be honest.
I haven't read GEETA or Shri Guru Granth Sahib ji or Quran or Bible.

I take the good things from everyone

My parents didnt teach me to look at the differences but to look at the positive things.

Yeah I don't look at those things you are talking about because I am not interested to know some organisation that has nothing to do with me or whoever I know.

I believe in humanity. I don't know how long does it take to understand a RELIGION or a meaning of any Holy book but it doesn't take that LONG to be a human at the first place.

Sorry if you misread my posts but I am not saying anything against any religion or anyone.

No one really talked about the particular Gurudwara they have in youtube that guy posted but yeah everyone started pretending to be RELIGIOUS .

Status
Not open for further replies.