Question For Sikh Girls.....

SehaJ

Troublemaker
SSA sareya nu,

Well i wanna a decent nd true reply from all sikh girls out here...
My ques is.........

WHO WILL WHO PREFER TO MARYY:
(A)SIRD(TURBANATOR) (B) NON SIRD(JINE KESH KATTE HON)

AND WITH A VALID REASON....
:rose

Thanks
nd
Regards,
SehaJ.

SehaJ

Troublemaker
Modern sikh girls wont mind marrying a monna....

tu ki kudi labh rehaaan??:mean

SP be mature enough to understand the ques.....i just wanna see that where our sikhi stands.....so majak ne serious........okss..

nav-3

jime tutia ambar ton tara
SP be mature enough to understand the ques.....i just wanna see that where our sikhi stands.....so majak ne serious........okss..
lolzzzz, kudi labhan da nawa tareeka kaim aa 22 ,keep it up ,hun tan main v pagg banan lagg jaunga

pink puma

Elite
alright ok here it is....

I dont think there is any farak between a person with a turban and non-turban. I respect both equally. But personally, i would want a cut-hair man. Why? well because most of the males in my family and relatives dont wear turbans so im kind of use to seeing that and also because most of the guys who my parents have mentioned to me (for a potential proposal in a few yrs) all have cut hair. :an

now.. please dont kill me :an

:bolt

SehaJ

Troublemaker

I dont think there is any farak between a person with a turban and non-turban. I respect both equally. But personally, i would want a cut-hair man. Why? well because most of the males in my family and relatives dont wear turbans so im kind of use to seeing that and also because most of the guys who my parents have mentioned to me (for a potential proposal in a few yrs) all have cut hair. :an

Thanks for ur meaningful reply..........:rose

pps309

Prime VIP
Jitthe tak main janda Kudi hair cut ya pagg to jada baki cheeza ta dhyan devgi like
#1 nature
#2 bad habits
#3 Financial security
#4 personailty

May be NRI girls may not agree to me but I personally know lot of Indian punjabi girls jo ehna cheez nu jada importance dindiya ne.

SehaJ

Troublemaker
Jitthe tak main janda Kudi hair cut ya pagg to jada baki cheeza ta dhyan devgi like
#1 nature
#2 bad habits
#3 Financial security
#4 personailty

May be NRI girls may not agree to me but I personally know lot of Indian punjabi girls jo ehna cheez nu jada importance dindiya ne.

but paji here i asked a specific point.............

pps309

Prime VIP
but paji here i asked a specific point.............
kudiya hi jwab de sakdiya....ohna di choice aa.

Baki aa ta pagg banan aale te bhi depend karda....Dhanne warga munda sohni ji pagg ban pata nahi kinni alhra de dil sulli tang janda......:)

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala

but u can be different, :nerd by marrying one who wears turban, maybe ur decision can influence the males in ur family to start wearing the turban :wink