Question For Sikh Girls.....

beautiful

my SEXY love!!!!
to be honest i dont care abt sird or non sird. but the problem is i m not a religious person at all if my guy has turban then he would be very very religious . and i dont wanna hurt his feelings by not doing prayer or going Gurudawra with him.

so i ll prefer non sird guy. i m not saying that person who hv turban dont hv good personality or not hv good heart. may be they hv better than others. but i dont wanna deal with them.

hope i didnt hurt anybodyz feelings.

pink puma

Elite
yeah i agree with beautiful, it depends on individual circumstances. Theres nothing wrong with a turbaned guy. In fact one would think because they are so religious they have stronger values. And i very much respect them, but im not that religious either. more spiritual but less religious so if the guy was turbaned im sure issues would arise btw us.

Nonetheless, i respect them just as much. And yes you guys are right, they are very well-mannered individuals who deserve the best, and Dhane is an an amazing example of this. The girl who ends up with Dhane will be extremely lucky and fortunate to have such a wonderful person as her soulmate and i hope that he finds that girl soon. He's truly a gem. :hug

pps309

Prime VIP
yeah i agree with beautiful, it depends on individual circumstances. Theres nothing wrong with a turbaned guy. In fact one would think because they are so religious they have stronger values. And i very much respect them, but im not that religious either. more spiritual but less religious so if the guy was turbaned im sure issues would arise btw us.

Nonetheless, i respect them just as much. And yes you guys are right, they are very well-mannered individuals who deserve the best, and Dhane is an an amazing example of this. The girl who ends up with Dhane will be extremely lucky and fortunate to have such a wonderful person as her soulmate and i hope that he finds that girl soon. He's truly a gem. :hug

I agree with your and beautiful's thoughts.
Yes its gud if you think you cannot adjust with Guy, you should not get along.

I know one case in which a guy-gal likes each other. Guy is amritdhari, he told the gal if she can become amritdhari then only he would be ready to get married.
Although gal likes that guy but she is not enthusiastic for Amrit as she feels that she may not be able to do Nitnem always. So they both are now just friends.

beautiful

my SEXY love!!!!
I agree with your and beautiful's thoughts.
Yes its gud if you think you cannot adjust with Guy, you should not get along.

I know one case in which a guy-gal likes each other. Guy is amritdhari, he told the gal if she can become amritdhari then only he would be ready to get married.
Although gal likes that guy but she is not enthusiastic for Amrit as she feels that she may not be able to do Nitnem always. So they both are now just friends.

exactly !!!!! wuts the point of marriage if sumbody unable to make adjustments. i dont wanna change him that forget abt religion or stuff like that i just want him wutever he is!!ppl said i hv white wash i dont understand my religion or feelin related to it but honestly even i lived my whole life in canada still marriage is very very big thing is for me even a affair is big deal for me.
marriage is very pure like ,beautiful and based on truth, adjustment , ,understanding relationship for me. i dont wanna make dirty mark on it especially on my relation.

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
what shall i say now, hun mere baaare ta tusi ure saare jande o, it will be like converting him into a sikh if i start telling him to wear a pagg, and that wud mean i dont respect his religion, which i totally do.
I respect turbaned sikhs a lot b/c atleast they have to guts to keep it in these countries, and they are respresenting the others with a responsibility. I totally admire them. My younger brother is a tubaned sikh too, and had i not met Anu there was fairly good chance i wud marrry a turbaned sardar guy, not just coz of my parents but because of my own choice, But destiny had something diff, and i met anu, who is hindu so there is no question of a surd or a cut-surd......but i do expect ki viaah karde time gurdware ch o pagg jaroor bannange :bolt

Pardesan Punjaban

Alone but Happy
am kinda agree wid beautifull and pink puma
:kin
main vi de dindi view apne:an

well
whn am gonna get marry:an
only look is not imp forme
as long as kee baaki galla theek hon as pps said kee gud personality , nature,thinking etc......like won't refused da guy only coz of kee oh sardaar aa:an
and sardar hove jaa cut sardaar depend karda kee h ow u carry urself:yes
and dhane da te sab noo pata hee aa:cool::so:gig

per 99% chances aa kee i will marry to cut sardaar
1 as pink puma said kee saade ghar ch vi saare cut sardaar hee aa am not used to see male in my family wid turbun
2 mera vi ihi khyal aa kee mostly turbun munde shied amritdhaari hunde oh very strong religious belifs............and main vi kaafi spiritual aa per not very reilgious.............so it won't be fair on da guy if i can't fit nicely in his family.

3 well my family is not very relgious either and they think its better for me if they find da guy who have spend atleast few years here so it will easy for me to adjust wid him.
hor nah ohna ne pag bani hove and main vaal kate hon:an
4... vaase vi aaj kal change munde milde hee kithe aa and ohna ch vi 99% ne hair cut kite aa

so is laie less chances aa :an

and if i really like da guy fer te natural aa jis noo tusi pyar karde os dee khushi laie change ho jaande:yes
baaki sanjoga ch jo hona mil jaana
inna sochia vi kujh nahi hona jis dee madi kismat ayie aap hee os ne aa jaana:gig:wa :baby :bhajo :bhajo

pps309

Prime VIP
per 99% chances aa kee i will marry to cut sardaar
1 as pink puma said kee saade ghar ch vi saare cut sardaar hee aa am not used to see male in my family wid turbun
2 mera vi ihi khyal aa kee mostly turbun munde shied amritdhaari hunde oh very strong religious belifs............and main vi kaafi spiritual aa per not very reilgious.............so it won't be fair on da guy if i can't fit nicely in his family.

3 well my family is not very relgious either and they think its better for me if they find da guy who have spend atleast few years here so it will easy for me to adjust wid him.

4... vaase vi aaj kal change munde milde hee kithe aa and ohna ch vi 99% ne hair cut kite aa

so is laie less chances aa :an

baaki sanjoga ch jo hona mil jaana
inna sochia vi kujh nahi hona jis dee madi kismat ayie aap hee os ne aa jaana:gig:wa :baby :bhajo :bhajo

PP, beautiful and Puma...just want to share one more true example with you.....as I was just going through the reasoning you are giving for not marrying a sardar...

First of all let me clear marrages are written in Heaven...second how ur marriage goes depends upon you two personally...

In my family....

My Dad is amritdhari.....my mom is not.
My dad goes to Gurudwara...do neetneam and all a amritdhai Sikh do.....but my mom do nothing like that. First she was busy in us (kids) then we grow up our studies and all that. She always said that her first religion is to grow us well.
She accepts Sikh as her religion and goes occasionally to Gurudwaras (on Gurpurab and some functions).

All my Dad's brother, cousins all are Turbanned Sikh, most of them amritdhari and they all are brought up in village. My dad do not even have bachelor degree. On contrary my Mom is masters in english, she lived in Jamshedpur (nice city). In my mom's family only her Dad was a turbaned sikh, my maternal uncle's are cut-surd...their son and other relatives are cut-surd.

In my 25 years I have not seen my parents fighting or I will say arguing on any issue related to religion......yeah I have seen my dad inviting my mom for Gurudwara to attend path/langar on Gurupurabs.......hehehehe :roll :roll

Then I myself the son of a amritdhari Sikh was a cut-surd till some time back. My dad advised me to keep hairs but never forced me.

Pardesan Punjaban

Alone but Happy
PP, beautiful and Puma...just want to share one more true example with you.....as I was just going through the reasoning you are giving for not marrying a sardar...

First of all let me clear marrages are written in Heaven...second how ur marriage goes depends upon you two personally...

In my family....

My dad goes to Gurudwara...do neetneam and all a amritdhai Sikh do.....but my mom do nothing like that. First she was busy in us (kids) then we grow up our studies and all that. She always said that her first religion is to grow us well.
She accepts Sikh as her religion and goes occasionally to Gurudwaras (on Gurpurab and some functions).

All my Dad's brother, cousins all are Turbanned Sikh, most of them amritdhari and they all are brought up in village. My dad do not even have bachelor degree. On contrary my Mom is masters in english, she lived in Jamshedpur (nice city). In my mom's family only her Dad was a turbaned sikh, my maternal uncle's are cut-surd...their son and other relatives are cut-surd.

In my 25 years I have not seen my parents fighting or I will say arguing on any issue related to religion......yeah I have seen my dad inviting my mom for Gurudwara to attend path/langar on Gurupurabs.......hehehehe :roll :roll

Then I myself the son of a amritdhari Sikh was a cut-surd till some time back. My dad advised me to keep hairs but never forced me.

wow thats amazing
:y
per u dad must be very understanding person:yes
jina ne apni wife dee thinking dee respect kiti
nahi te tahnoo pata hee aa ke aaj kal kee ho riha jihria kudia meat nahi khandia ohna de in laws ohna noo khawoun dee kosish kar rahe and jihri khandia ohna noo chadoun dee:gig:gig

do u really think kee je kise amritdhaari de ghar kudi da wiah ho jaave and she eats meat oh adjust kar paougi os ghar ch:an

aje other way arroung easy aa

and as i said in my post as ealier
kee ih te sanjoga da khel aa:gig:gig:gig:gig
and as aunties kahende kee jadon kahle paine te fer pata vi nahi lagana:an

pps309

Prime VIP
wow thats amazing
:y
per u dad must be very understanding person:yes
jina ne apni wife dee thinking dee respect kiti
nahi te tahnoo pata hee aa ke aaj kal kee ho riha jihria kudia meat nahi khandia ohna de in laws ohna noo khawoun dee kosish kar rahe and jihri khandia ohna noo chadoun dee:gig:gig

do u really think kee je kise amritdhaari de ghar kudi da wiah ho jaave and she eats meat oh adjust kar paougi os ghar ch:an

aje other way arroung easy aa

and as i said my post as well
kee ih te sanjoga da khel aa:gig:gig:gig:gig
and as aunties says kee jadon kahle paine te fer pata vi nahi lagana:an
thanks....yes My dad is best......I used to get the same compliments from my school teachers.
My mom is also the best mom......ok no more senti.......:)

I agree with you.....ik amritdhari munde naal meat khan wali kudi da rehna is very difficult. I will say practically impossible.
Kuriya naal dhaka galat aa........eating/drinking/smoking/drugs aa sab ta pella hi clear kar lena chaeeda. I believe rishta karan time munde ya kuri naal kisse kism da dhakka nahi hona chaeeda.

Hanji jo sanog ch aa ohi hona.....tusi bade intelligent aa :)

beautiful

my SEXY love!!!!

In my family....

wow!!!!!!! u r very very lucky person. that u got parents like this.
they hv adjustment, patience and the most imp. understanding with each other.
very few ppl in this world whose destiny is that auspicious and congrats u r 1 of those.
never lose ur "precious" gift.
thats all i wanna say abt u.

pps309

Prime VIP
wow!!!!!!! u r very very lucky person. that u got parents like this.
they hv adjustment, patience and the most imp. understanding with each other.
very few ppl in this world whose destiny is that auspicious and congrats u r 1 of those.
never lose ur "precious" gift.
thats all i wanna say abt u.
thanks....Yes they are precious gift to me..........hun mainu hor senti na karo I will start missing dem......actually I miss dem a lot. Planning to settle down in career and start living wid dem again.