Question For Sikh Girls.....

beautiful

my SEXY love!!!!
thanks....Yes they are precious gift to me..........hun mainu hor senti na karo I will start missing dem......actually I miss dem a lot. Planning to settle down in career and start living wid dem again.

good plan:y

good luck for ur future!!!

pink puma

Elite
thanks for sharing that pps309, really glad you have such amazing parents. And from your example i can say, if the love and respect is there, a marriage can work out just fine. As long as both the husband and wife respect each others views and dont force one another into their own thinking, then its all good. And your parents are a beautiful example of a relationship that has so much trust, and value embedded in it. Really thanks for sharing this, and i can say thats definetly a valid point to this whole issue.

SehaJ

Troublemaker
to be honest i dont care abt sird or non sird. but the problem is i m not a religious person at all if my guy has turban then he would be very very religious . and i dont wanna hurt his feelings by not doing prayer or going Gurudawra with him.

so i ll prefer non sird guy. i m not saying that person who hv turban dont hv good personality or not hv good heart. may be they hv better than others. but i dont wanna deal with them.

hope i didnt hurt anybodyz feelings.

Thank u so much 4 sharing ur thoughts nd giving us a valid reason...:rose

Thanks Again!!

SehaJ

Troublemaker
Theres nothi Dhane is an an amazing example of this. The girl who ends up with Dhane will be extremely lucky and fortunate to have such a wonderful person as her soulmate and i hope that he finds that girl soon. He's truly a gem. :hug

Dhanne I m Jealous...............:chew

SehaJ

Troublemaker
what shall i say now, hun mere baaare ta tusi ure saare jande o, it will be like converting him into a sikh if i start telling him to wear a pagg, and that wud mean i dont respect his religion, which i totally do.
I respect turbaned sikhs a lot b/c atleast they have to guts to keep it in these countries, and they are respresenting the others with a responsibility. I totally admire them. My younger brother is a tubaned sikh too, and had i not met Anu there was fairly good chance i wud marrry a turbaned sardar guy, not just coz of my parents but because of my own choice, But destiny had something diff, and i met anu, who is hindu so there is no question of a surd or a cut-surd......but i do expect ki viaah karde time gurdware ch o pagg jaroor bannange :bolt

Thanks SiS i respect every word u said.......have a wonderfull futute ahead :rose

Thank u so much for sharing ur thoughts..........

SehaJ

Troublemaker
am kinda agree wid beautifull and pink puma
:kin
main vi de dindi view apne:an

well
whn am gonna get marry:an
only look is not imp forme
as long as kee baaki galla theek hon as pps said kee gud personality , nature,thinking etc......like won't refused da guy only coz of kee oh sardaar aa:an
and sardar hove jaa cut sardaar depend karda kee h ow u carry urself:yes
and dhane da te sab noo pata hee aa:cool::so:gig

per 99% chances aa kee i will marry to cut sardaar
1 as pink puma said kee saade ghar ch vi saare cut sardaar hee aa am not used to see male in my family wid turbun
2 mera vi ihi khyal aa kee mostly turbun munde shied amritdhaari hunde oh very strong religious belifs............and main vi kaafi spiritual aa per not very reilgious.............so it won't be fair on da guy if i can't fit nicely in his family.

3 well my family is not very relgious either and they think its better for me if they find da guy who have spend atleast few years here so it will easy for me to adjust wid him.
hor nah ohna ne pag bani hove and main vaal kate hon:an
4... vaase vi aaj kal change munde milde hee kithe aa and ohna ch vi 99% ne hair cut kite aa

so is laie less chances aa :an

and if i really like da guy fer te natural aa jis noo tusi pyar karde os dee khushi laie change ho jaande:yes
baaki sanjoga ch jo hona mil jaana
inna sochia vi kujh nahi hona jis dee madi kismat ayie aap hee os ne aa jaana:gig:wa :baby :bhajo :bhajo

Thanks PP ji for this thought which u shared.....u will always be special :rose

SehaJ

Troublemaker
PP, beautiful and Puma...just want to share one more true example with you.....as I was just going through the reasoning you are giving for not marrying a sardar...

First of all let me clear marrages are written in Heaven...second how ur marriage goes depends upon you two personally...

In my family....

My Dad is amritdhari.....my mom is not.
My dad goes to Gurudwara...do neetneam and all a amritdhai Sikh do.....but my mom do nothing like that. First she was busy in us (kids) then we grow up our studies and all that. She always said that her first religion is to grow us well.
She accepts Sikh as her religion and goes occasionally to Gurudwaras (on Gurpurab and some functions).

All my Dad's brother, cousins all are Turbanned Sikh, most of them amritdhari and they all are brought up in village. My dad do not even have bachelor degree. On contrary my Mom is masters in english, she lived in Jamshedpur (nice city). In my mom's family only her Dad was a turbaned sikh, my maternal uncle's are cut-surd...their son and other relatives are cut-surd.

In my 25 years I have not seen my parents fighting or I will say arguing on any issue related to religion......yeah I have seen my dad inviting my mom for Gurudwara to attend path/langar on Gurupurabs.......hehehehe :roll :roll

Then I myself the son of a amritdhari Sikh was a cut-surd till some time back. My dad advised me to keep hairs but never forced me.

Thats True Veer Ji!!:y

SHauKeeN GaBRu

Chardi Kala
per 99% chances aa kee i will marry to cut sardaar
1 as pink puma said kee saade ghar ch vi saare cut sardaar hee aa am not used to see male in my family wid turbun
2 mera vi ihi khyal aa kee mostly turbun munde shied amritdhaari hunde oh very strong religious belifs............and main vi kaafi spiritual aa per not very reilgious.............so it won't be fair on da guy if i can't fit nicely in his family.

here I'm referring not only to u but also to the beautiful and pums...

do u really believe tht if most of ur male family members dont wear turban will affect ur decision?? i dont think tht this should force u to marry a non-surd, it mostly depends on ur preference and if u prefer a non-sur tht not a prob....

dooji gal tussi kehnde ke mostly tubanned guys religious jedha hunde ne, mannu te aedaan lagda, mere kinne hi yaar dost ne jo turban banan ch fakhar mehsoos karde, ovi Dubai ch reh ke, magar o saare aenne religious nahi ne, main v aenna religious nahi haan, kade kade Gurudwara chale janda, mannu vi kise ne force nahi kitta kesh rakhan vaste, pagg banan vaste, darhi na kattan vaste, apni preference hai.....

MAIN BAS AEHI SOCHDAA HUNDA KE SADDE GURUAN NE AENIYAAN QURBAANIYA DITIYAAN SIKH KAUM VASTE, SADDI PEHCHAAN VASTE, BUT IF WE CANNOT BECOME AMRITDHARI, ATLEAST SADDA AE FARZ NAHI BANDA KE ASSI PAGG BANIYE, KES NA KATAYIYE...PAAWEN MAIN AMRIT NAHI CHHAKEA, TE MERE KALON AMRITDHARI HON DIYAAN REQUIREMENTS VI NAHI FULFIL HONIA, PAR MAIN AINA BELIEVE KARDAAN KE KAMSE KAM PAGG ZAROOR BANNI JAYE :y

SehaJ

Troublemaker
here I'm referring not only to u but also to the beautiful and pums...

do u really believe tht if most of ur male family members dont wear turban will affect ur decision?? i dont think tht this should force u to marry a non-surd, it mostly depends on ur preference and if u prefer a non-sur tht not a prob....

dooji gal tussi kehnde ke mostly tubanned guys religious jedha hunde ne, mannu te aedaan lagda, mere kinne hi yaar dost ne jo turban banan ch fakhar mehsoos karde, ovi Dubai ch reh ke, magar o saare aenne religious nahi ne, main v aenna religious nahi haan, kade kade Gurudwara chale janda, mannu vi kise ne force nahi kitta kesh rakhan vaste, pagg banan vaste, darhi na kattan vaste, apni preference hai.....

MAIN BAS AEHI SOCHDAA HUNDA KE SADDE GURUAN NE AENIYAAN QURBAANIYA DITIYAAN SIKH KAUM VASTE, SADDI PEHCHAAN VASTE, BUT IF WE CANNOT BECOME AMRITDHARI, ATLEAST SADDA AE FARZ NAHI BANDA KE ASSI PAGG BANIYE, KES NA KATAYIYE...PAAWEN MAIN AMRIT NAHI CHHAKEA, TE MERE KALON AMRITDHARI HON DIYAAN REQUIREMENTS VI NAHI FULFIL HONIA, PAR MAIN AINA BELIEVE KARDAAN KE KAMSE KAM PAGG ZAROOR BANNI JAYE :y

SP da avtar.......rolf rolf rolf..........:mean:mean:mean:mean

le hun change kerta...shuker he.........

dhana_jatt

~*~ NiMaNa ~*~
Nonetheless, i respect them just as much. And yes you guys are right, they are very well-mannered individuals who deserve the best, and Dhane is an an amazing example of this. The girl who ends up with Dhane will be extremely lucky and fortunate to have such a wonderful person as her soulmate and i hope that he finds that girl soon. He's truly a gem. :hug
:wacko

main ta ajj thread vekheya... lol....
eni izzat pehli var hoyi aa :an

thnx ji :hug....
baki kudi da ta pata ni lucky hoyi aa royu gi aapne naseeb nu :p