The one of its kind!!!

tomarnidhi

The handsome Jatt Sikh boy working as a Software engineer seeks a very fair, slim and beautiful partner. I want my life partner lovely lovely. I am currently working in New Delhi and stayed in Australia for five months on a company business visa.
I am smart, handsome and clean shave Jatt Sikh boy with light brown eyes. I am very fun loving boy and try to make every moment enjoy full. Working out in the gym to keep body fit is my passion. I am searching for a partner who can understand, respect me( we both should respect each other) and build strong relationship with me. All over she must be beautiful, caring and good personality. I am searching a partner who cares me, loves me a lot so that we can enjoy every moment of life. We both should take care of our children’s whether we stayed in India or in any foreign country. We should make them to learn Punjabi and Punjabi culture. I am very romantic person wants to keep my partner happy as much as possible......

I wish my life partner must look beautiful with blue/grey/brown/green/black eyes, beautiful straight hairs, eyes sparkling like stars and face glows like moon. There must be "Someone special made fora me somewhere". So heart says "RAB NE BNA DE JODI". we try to make every moment happier in life. when we sing, when we dance, when she cooks and i distrub her, when every morning she smiles makes my day, when we go to the office and come back and a prayer in the morning and evening by holding the hands together. So we can say happy home, happy life, happy married life....because "LOVE MAKES A LIFE LIVE".

When i was doing MCA(Masters of computer applications) from bangalore university. I got modelling offers and two movies Kannada and telgu. I explained those peoples. I don’t know their language and they told me that is thier headache. But i went from punjab with a mind to pass out MCA with distinction and become good software engineer. I continued with my studies by not taking their offers. Everything comes true by blessing of GOD and I passout MCA in 2003 with distinction and became software engineer. I am good cricket player, football palyer and plays sometime volley ball.

I belongs to... The city is historical and peaceful place.

We have agricultural land at village….. The entire family stays at village….where we have beautiful house on main road.

We have joint and lovable family and my father is very well known personality in the district…...