Thank You Dhillon Saab & Gagan

pink puma

Elite
I would like to take this thread to thank Dhillon and Gagan for all of their hard work and dedication to this site. In essence i know that all of the team members have played a crucial role in making UNP what it is, so a big thanks to you all. We the members, are all proud to be a part of this wonderful site, and this thread is just to appreciate the hard work of our team, admins, and especially these two gentlemen. Way to go, keep it up :so

A little something for the two.... put ur speakers on! :p

Aninote.com - Dhillon you are mighty

Aninote.com - Gagan you are mighty

- Pums :rose

Angel_Eyes

Done Deal !
I am glad to know we all appreciate this place and the hard work put behind it.
teeeeelon saab and onion paaji god bless u both for giving us UNP.
HUn ta main vi kinne saare UNPians nu real ch mil laya, i feel the importance of UNP much more now. Keep up the good work guys and thank u so much once again for making UNP what it is.

Panjaban

*~DoAbAn~*
aww dats so thoughtful of you pums sis ji, (ainni ko gall saade dimaag ch kithey auni c? hehe.. :w )
Baaki main v ehna da bahut bahut dhanwaad karna chaundi ah, im so happy to b part of this site...mera vehlli da time langh jaanda. thanks ji. :)
um ik gall c, Gagan ji kon ne??
:an vaise thanks ta ohna nu v ah par it wud b better je pata hove, k kehda dhanwaad kitta, haina? hehe

pink puma

Elite
oooh sorry penji, Gagan hai the one and only Ominous lol. you've probably seen him around lots of times. :) aaunda fer assi introduce karde ohnu vi :gig

Panjaban

*~DoAbAn~*
oh accha ji.. haanji haanji i've seen him around, ik din apna batua (wallet) labh de firde c. hahaha...