Some SMS which i like most....hope u enjoy

AnZel TearZ

Hmmmmmmmmm...............
1) On the path of success there always lies O's many read them as Obstacles,but very few read them as Opportunities always be one among the few.

2) :nerd An arrow can be sent only by dragging it back so when life is dragging you back with difficulties. ..It means thats its going to launch u into victory.:nerd

3) When My Arms Sometimes Can't Reach The People Close To My Heart, I Always Hug Them With My THOUGHTS! R u getting squeezed 'cos I'm thinking as hard as I
can!!
Nice..............................:y

4) :baby The golden idea of KISS is wen u type the word kiss in ur cell with dictionary mode it will automatically say where u have to kiss. Try and enjoy.:baby

5) :w Do u know the full form of "Mummy"
M-maa
u -u live
m - many
m -many
y-years:w

6):y I will walk with u when u want to, but just promise that u will hide your wings, because i dont want da whole world to know that my friend is an ANGEL..:w

7) When u Need Someone To Be Beside u And No One Is Around Just see The SkY,u Might Not See Me But Be Sure That We r Under The Same Sky.I'll Never Be 2Far..

8) :fu1 Do ordinary 4 God,He will do extraordinary 4 U,Do natural 4 God,He will do Supernatural 4 U,Do possible 4 God,He'll do wat is impossible 4 U,
:banana
9) Friendship is like a bank in which u have to deposite love,sympathy, trust, help and joy as inetrest u will get companion 4 lifetime.

10) A Beautiful Life Does Not just Happen.. it is Built Daily, in Prayer, Humility, Sacrifice and Love.. May this Beautiful Life Be Yours always !

"It takes a minute to have a crush an hour to like someone and a day to love someone but it takes a lifetime to forget someone" Be in touch..

Plz Make comment on this.....:wa

:bolt

:baby
1)

M-maa
u -u live
m - many
m -many

"It takes a minute to have a crush an hour to like someone and a day to love someone but it takes a lifetime to forget someone" Be in touch..

vase taan sare hi vadiya par aa do mainu sabh tou ache lagge............so true yaar

lovable_mani

got my love
1) On the path of success there always lies O's many read them as Obstacles,but very few read them as Opportunities always be one among the few.

2) :nerd An arrow can be sent only by dragging it back so when life is dragging you back with difficulties. ..It means thats its going to launch u into victory.:nerd

3) When My Arms Sometimes Can't Reach The People Close To My Heart, I Always Hug Them With My THOUGHTS! R u getting squeezed 'cos I'm thinking as hard as I
can!!
Nice..............................:y

4) :baby The golden idea of KISS is wen u type the word kiss in ur cell with dictionary mode it will automatically say where u have to kiss. Try and enjoy.:baby

M-maa
u -u live
m - many
m -many

6):y I will walk with u when u want to, but just promise that u will hide your wings, because i dont want da whole world to know that my friend is an ANGEL..:w

7) When u Need Someone To Be Beside u And No One Is Around Just see The SkY,u Might Not See Me But Be Sure That We r Under The Same Sky.I'll Never Be 2Far..

8) :fu1 Do ordinary 4 God,He will do extraordinary 4 U,Do natural 4 God,He will do Supernatural 4 U,Do possible 4 God,He'll do wat is impossible 4 U,
:banana
9) Friendship is like a bank in which u have to deposite love,sympathy, trust, help and joy as inetrest u will get companion 4 lifetime.

10) A Beautiful Life Does Not just Happen.. it is Built Daily, in Prayer, Humility, Sacrifice and Love.. May this Beautiful Life Be Yours always !

bohut he wadiya lageya yaara.................:y:y:y:y:y

:wah:wah:wah:wah:wah:wah:wah:wah:wah:wah:wah